Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
+3
Misery Braxton
Briley Riley
Cove Braxton
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

I Should Tell You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Briley shook his head, stepping up the Cove and pressing the other to his chest.
"Ill do anything Cove....Just spare it. I know its not fair to you, and I know this is going to ruin things for the both of us but Cove...Its out baby." He pleased softly with the boy, his hands slipping down to rest on Cove's hips.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:26 pm

"Ah'm... ah'm gonna lose Leon, Brileh. Ah don't wanna do thes..." His eyes were no longer angry, they showed worry, he was terrified...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm

"Dont you think I know that?" His voice was rasping, full of tears life never before as he held Cove flush against his chest.
"Im going to lose Brynn, I just know it. He isnt going to deal with this, and I couldnt let him. This in on my head, I dont even want it on your head....I just...Im depending on you to have it. I dont think I could live if we killed it..."
A lone tear slid down his cheek, falling into Cove's forehead.
"I love you though, alright? You hear me? I love you Cove. Dont think im being a stupid, emotional idiot. I do, your my bestfriend and im here for you." He pressed back, making sure to look Cove in his eyes. "This is it. Im....Even if you dont want me im at your mercy." He felt his world shattering around him and there was nothing he could do to fix it.
Nothing he could do to fix it for Cove....
"Cove, listen..." He slowly took the boys hand, dropping down to one knee and resting him forehead against Cove's solid abdomen.
"Just please dont kill it...." He begged softly, fear clinging to his heart and making it clench in terror. "I wish I could make it better for you..." He croaked out, his arms, strong and warm wrapping around him once more. "Im so freaking sorry about this...."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 pm

"Ah love ya too." Cove sighed, shaking his head as he looked down at the boy hugging him around the waist. "Ah'll..." He couldn't believe he was fucking doing this... "Ah'll have et." He was trying to think of ANY way he could get out of this without hurting someone but it was impossible. If he had it, Leon was hurt and if he didn't, Briley was... "Ah'll do et, alright."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

"Thank God!"
Briley had ever felt such a rush of relief in his life as he did then while he stood, taking Cove into his arms and smashing their lips together in a tender kiss, one full of gratitude and love. "Oh Thank you GOD!" Briley squeezed Cove tight to his chest, holding him there as if to protect him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Cove groaned lightly.
"Get offa me." He whined, gently sliding out of the boy's grip. He simply stood there. "Jus' cause ah'm doin' et doesn't mean ah'm happy about et."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm

"I know." Briley quipped simply, his lips quirking upwards. "But your doing it, and that means the world to me." He didnt want to irritate the boy, so he just held out his hand. Better than nothing but not as bad as a hug.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Cove gave the smallest flash of a smile.
"Now ah suggest ya hide before mah dad comes ta kill ya. Ah gotta goh deal weth hem." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Briley blinked at him before finally giving a loud groan.
"And Lord only knows the crap my family is going to go around saying behind my back. I dont even want to tell anyone..." He paused, wriggling his eye brows playfully.
"Wanna elope?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 pm

"When Leon dumps meh then yes." Cove grumbled. "Tell yar dad not ta shoot meh and ah'll tell mine not ta kill you." Cove smirked.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:05 pm

"Seriously though." He nodded to his friend, his eyes blazing. "If he does leave you, ill marry you. I just knoe Brynn is dumping me. I wouldnt let him not..."
He wanted so much better for his Brynn...His Brynn Bear.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Cove couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head.
"Ya don't have ta marry meh Brileh. An' Brynn's nowt gonna dump ya."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm

"Ill dump him then." His shoulders slumped at the thought. "I want him to be with someone better than me. I cant believe im hurting him like this."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:25 pm

"Yar crazeh." He'd do anything... anything if Leon would just stay with him...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 pm

"I am not? Is it crazy to want to best for someone you love?" He shook his head, but he did know that if Brynn would take him back, he would fold and he would be so thankful.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:33 pm

"Maybe ah'm just selfish... ah don't want Leon ta leave meh..." He frowned, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm

"I understand that Cove, I cant blame you." He knew his friend did genuinely care about Leon.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

"Soh... when are ya gonna tell Brynn? An' yar dad?" Cove raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm

"My dad...Probably in the next little bit. I guess I can go over to Brynn's tonight." He shrugged, sure not looking forward to two conversations left to come.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"Ah gotta get goin' home ta talk weth dad some more and... ah'm puttin' off tellin' Leon for ah while..." As long as he could. "Ah'm goin'. Ah'll talk ta ya later?" He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:28 pm

"You had better." Briley nodded his head, he was going to pester the h*ll out of his friend from here on out. "Ill make sure no one tells him anything."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:34 pm

"Thank you." Cove smiled lightly, pulling Briley to his chest in a quick hug. "Good luck." He murmured before heading out the door and back to his uncle's house where his family still was.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Trever had taken to playing around with Kyndal, tickling the boy and lightly poking him with a needle since he knew the boy and him shared a common bond of being Masochistic.
Rhett was slumped against the couch, head in his hands.

Briley had just sat down on the couch, his brows furrowed as everything finally hit him. He was going to be a father...And he was afraid.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm

And it was lucky for Cove that he had because the boy was giggling with Trever instead of fuming like he'd been when Cove left and Trever told him the news. Kyndal was pissed. Pissed that Cove had dared to cheat on Leon. When he saw his son enter he stood up, storming over to Cove.
"How could you do that to Leon!?" He shrieked. "He's so SWEET! He doesn't deserve that and you know it!"
"Ah know, mom." Cove groaned.
"I hope he leaves you! He fucking better! He is too good for this, Cove! What did he do to you?!"
"Ef ya love hem soh much, how about you goh and date hem!" Cove snapped. As if he didn't feel bad enough.

Alex made his way downstairs. He'd heard Cove yelling from upstairs.
"What's going on baby?" He raised an eyebrow, resting his arm around Briley's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Rhett looked up at his son and his lover, standing and looming over them both.
"Coveh, ya don talk ta yar mommeh likeh thah." He growled to his son, then turned his gaze over to Kyndal. "An ya listen here shart stack. Heh don' need ya shoven anehthin' in es faceh. Thah dumbeh boyeh es tha' leasteh ofeh es worreh's." He didnt like anyone his son was with, he wanted Cove to have everything but no one was ever good enough for his boy. "Noweh. Coveh." Rhett glanced at Trever then to his son. "Readeh ta get et abortehed?"

"Uh..." Briley looked up at his father, his eyes clouded with uncertainty. "Look dad...Uhm.."
Dad.
He would be one soon enough.
"Cove's pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-