Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Brice blinked at him, he had not even realized what was happening in the game. He had been so caught up in Shannon's face he couldnt help it.
"Hey! You WHORE!" Brice laughed softly, his finger pointed accusing at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 pm

"I win." Shannon grinned, whispering this as he got closer to Brice before pulling back and finishing his dance, wiggling his hips.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Brice didnt know what came over him, it wasnt right, and he didnt know why he did it, but he took the other boy by his hips and tugged him into a sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Shannon's eyes were wide but he was quick to respond, an arm going around Brice's neck, kissing him deeply. It was wonderful..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Brice had actually come back to his senses but he still didnt want to let go...
He deepened the kiss and although he didnt want to, he couldnt stop. It was like Shannon was a drug and he was hopelessly hooked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 pm

"Is this my prize?" Shannon murmured against the boy's lips, his hands clutching onto Brice's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:35 pm

"No, this is more for me I guess." He reluctantly pulled back, a look of shame on his face. "I enjoyed that way too much..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"So did I..." Shannon nodded, smiling lightly. "It's not such a bad thing you know..." He trailed off glancing up at the other boy, taking his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 pm

"I just....I dont want people to know I like you..." He was being honest, no matter how bad he didnt want to be.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 pm

And although that did sting a bit, he understood. And he was just happy Brice liked him at all.
"So just don't tell anyone. You can like me without coming out."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Brice paused, taking Shannon's hand.
"Thats not fair to you." And even though he didnt know Shannon well, he didnt want to mistreat him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 pm

"It's okay, Brice. I'm a big boy. I can handle it." He gave a light smile at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Brice was still hesitant, looking into Shannon's eyes.
"We will see...."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"Alright, but... can I have a bit more of that prize?" Shannon chewed his lower lip lightly. He was craving it, already. "Or is that out of the question?" He arched an eyebrow, stepping closer.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm

"What do you have in mind?" Brice asked softly, guilt in his stomach.
He wanted this. Is was wrong but he desperately wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm

"I don't know. Anything..." Shannon looked Brice over, his heart racing. He hadn't liked someone like this in a long time. He leaned in, pressing their lips together again.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Brice pressed back into the kiss, his hands trailing down the boys back and finding his plush arse, squeezing lightly before picking the boy up.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Shannon's stomach flipped at the touch as he was lifted. He certainly hadn't expected that. But that didn't mean he didn't enjoy it. He smiled lightly as he pressed closer to Brice, his tongue slipping in between the boy's lips, skillfully working in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Brice's hands held Shannon up by his cheeks. He kneaded them and massaged them, his own tongue brushing that of the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"For a straight guy, you're pretty touchy with my ass." Shannon giggled softly as his lips moved to Brice's neck, nibbling and sucking on the tan skin.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:01 am

"Girls have nice butts too." Brice moved to place kisses down Shannon's neck. "If I ever start touching your penis we will have an issue."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:04 am

"My penis is awesome, don't hate." Shannon murmured, his breath cooling the saliva left behind on the boy's neck as he left small hickeys behind.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 am

"Uh no." Brice shook his head, bouncing Shannon lightly and looking up at him. "I dont like penis."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with dick." Shannon rolled his eyes lightly as his hand moved down to grip the very object they were speaking of through Brice's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 am

"I dont have an issue with mine. Its yours that poses as a problem." Brice stuck his tongue out, his erection throbbing as it was touched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next