Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im batman, and batman dont like men.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

"You straight people are weird." Shannon smirked, shaking his head as he got down from Brice's grip, tugging the boy down so they were in one of the beanbags together.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:24 am

"I know." Brice couldnt really be called straight anymore though, could he. "So...What are we doing?" He didnt want to go too far...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:27 am

"I don't want to do anything like..." He trailed off. "I'm not a slut." He finished simply. He refused to be like his mother had been. He wasn't a virgin either but he certainly didn't sleep with someone this soon.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

"Thats definitely not where I was going." Brice blinked at him, shaking his head. "Im a virgin." He wasnt ashamed of it either.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 am

"I didn't think you were. You're all... sweet." He nodded, pausing. "I'm not a virgin but I've only been with maybe two guys. And I really liked both of them so.." He shrugged lightly, his arms resting around Brice.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 am

Brice nodded his head, his hands on the boys hip. "I think we should just...Get to know eachother..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 am

"Good." Shannon smiled lightly. It made him like Brice even more that he didn't just want in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 am

"So tell me about Shannon." Brice smiled warmly. "Who is he? Why does he dress does he in drag? What does he like?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:42 am

Shannon gave a sweet grin.
"Well truthfully, I'm pretty awkward most of the time. I'm shy and get flustered easily... And that's part of the reason I dress in drag, I guess. You wouldn't believe how much better it makes me feel. I feel plain and boring when I'm normal, but as a woman, I feel beautiful and interesting... Like people would care about me. And it must be true, it got you interested in me." He smiled. "I really do like reading comics and playing video games a lot. I love the cold and when it snows. I love putting makeup on too, just messing around most of the time. And I cut and dye my own hair a lot. I sort of want to be a stylist or something. I'm not that interesting." He smiled at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 am

"No, you sound very interesting and I want to get to know you."
Sadly enough, Brice liked him better as a boy...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 am

"I'm glad you think so. I want to get to know you too...." He leaned into the boy, hugging onto him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 am

Brice rested an arm around the other boy. "I think we will get to know each other very well." He smiled sweetly. He was enjoying this so much.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:59 am

"I hope so." Shannon nodded, curled into the boy's chest with a peaceful smile on his face. "You're a really great guy, Brice." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

"I guess im not too bad, if someone like you says so." He carded his fingers through Shannon's hair.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:10 am

"You're pretty cool... for a straight guy." He smirked softly at Brice.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:11 am

"Im pretty cool period." Brice smiled warmly down to Shannon.
This boy was going to be a good thing for him...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:21 am

"Still not as cool as me." Shannon winked, letting his eyes slip shut. And seconds later, a soft snoring sounded. They hadn't been up for long it was only maybe the afternoon but when he got comfortable like he had around Brice, he went out easily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 am

And Brice followed him, letting go and sleeping with this boy he was falling for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im batman, and batman dont like men.   Im batman, and batman dont like men. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im batman, and batman dont like men.
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18