Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm

"You know I was just thinking I missed you, you're ruining it." Cade sighed as he ran his fingers through Leon's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

"Hey! I was just kidding!" Misery rolled his head, leaning over onto Cove. "Dont be such a tight arse, thats Carter's job."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

"You just don't know how bad I want to murder Cove when I think about him with Leon like that." Cade pouted lightly as he slipped an arm around Misery's waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"Awh! Come on Cade, Cove might hurt him sometimes but he loves Leon, and he would do anything for him. Plus he will always keep Leon safe! Id love for one of my kids to be with someone like him when they got older."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:37 pm

"I can keep Leon safe just fine. Cove doesn't need to." Cade shook his head. "It's just... I dont like him."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 pm

"Why! Give me a legit reason why you dont like him? I love him to death." Misery nodded his head, smiling at Leon. "And Leon does too or he wouldnt have stayed with him."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

"Cause he's an asshole, he's a slut and he's not good enough for Leon." Cade spoke simply, not even pausing to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Misery immediately lashed out, shoving the other fiercely, forcing himself not to smack the other boy.
"You watch your frikken mouth about that! Dont you DARE say Cove isnt GOOD enough for your little autistic kid okay? That was wrong!" The boy hissed, gritting his teeth. "Cove is an arse and he is a slut and he is a lot of things but I promise you, Leon wont even find someone better than Cove! Nor does he want to, obviously." Leon looked rather frustrated also even though he didnt say anything to his father.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

"Leon could have many people a thousand times better than Cove. If he doesn't want to, fine. My point is, I don't think Cove is good enough, he won't ever be good enough for my son." Cade snapped at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

"You know something Cade, I have never heard anyone but Cove refer to him as someone special, someone he loves. Everyone else calls him just like Briley. LeonTARDO." Misery made sure to pronounce the tard in the word. "And you are full of sh*t if your going to single Cove out. Leon wont ever have any better. If he wasnt with Cove he would probably wind up with Joss, and most likely under Trever." The boy snorted. "But im sure he is used to spending time on his back." He made sure to say that, though not sure he was pissed and he wanted it to sting. No one talks about his bestfriend like that and just gets off without him challenging it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm

"Misery, look. Don't start with me, alright? I don't fucking like Cove. He knows that. Not like I'm trying to split them up. I just don't like him." Cade sighed at the other boy. He was trying to keep his temper under control.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm

"Dont start with you? Your the one insulting Cove. I understand you dont like him, he is dating your baby, I wouldnt like him either! But that doesnt mean he isnt good enough." Misery crossed his arms irritably. Angel slowly came over, patting Misery's head.
"D-Dont fi-fight...." Angel loved Cade, Cove and Misery and he didnt want them arguing.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Cade simply shook his head, smiling feebly at his mother. He did love his momma.
"I'm sorry momma." He apologized lightly. He didn't want to upset Angel.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Angel smiled sweetly back at his son, moving to sit in his lap.
"Th-Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Cade wrapped his arms around the man's waist, kissing his temple.
"Love you momma." He murmured softly. Angel always calmed him down.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 pm

"I-I love you too C-Cade." Angel's hair brushed against his son's face, soft just like Angel always was in every way. "S-Sleep good?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 pm

"Mhm." He hummed softly. "Thanks for letting me sleep." It'd been a long time since he'd slept that long.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Angel honestly was worried if his son was sick, Cade never slept late, he was always up to greet his mother in the mornings.
"Y-You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:42 pm

"Yeah I'm fine momma." Cade smiled softly. "Just tired." He nodded, running a hand through his hair. "I was up late with Kelton." He found himself smiling just at the thought of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 pm

"H-Huh?" Angel's eyes widened as his head whipped around to gaze at the pink hair boy who was giggling devilishly, his cheeks matching his hair as he remembered the events of the night before.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:57 pm

"I was just up with Kelton." Cade repeated, holding his mother close to his chest as he spoke softly, chin resting on the man's shoulder. His grin grew as he looked over at his lover. He adored the pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Kelton smiled back at him, glancing to the bedroom door.
Just seeing his lover had him wanting to go into the bedroom and lock the door.
Leon just whined and looked away from his parents, he knew they were active.
"Love you," Kelton mouthed behind Angel's back.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 pm

"Love you more." Cade responded, small smirk on his face as he eyed the boy. He let out a light chuckle, his own cheeks a shade of red as Leon whined at them.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:29 pm

"Prove it." Kelton challenged without sound, glancing back to their bedroom once more. "We can make more babies." He joked lightly, though serious about the bed room.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:40 pm

"Once Blaine's gone." Cade winked back at his lover. He wanted to spend time with Blaine while he was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: