Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm

"Daw, okay." Kelton made a mock sad face, falling over into Gabriel's lap as if he had collapsed. He smiled up at the man happily.
"I love your son. More."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 pm

"You two are grody." Gabriel snickered down at the boy, ruffling the bright pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:04 pm

"You wish you had our sex life old man." Kelton stuck his tongue out, still rather hot from the happenings of last night.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 pm

"Pfft, my sex life is awesome thank you very much." Gabriel rolled his eyes at the boy, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:39 pm

"Im sure it is." He had heard them making love before, it sounded rather steamy and he wondered how Gabriel managed that when it was Angel he was having sex with.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:44 pm

"It is." Gabriel nodded. "You two need to keep it down if you're going back in there. I already heard you at it last night." He shook his head, chuckling at the boy. He didn't really mind hearing Cade at it, but if that had been Blaine having sex, all hell would have broke loose.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Kelton blushed hard, shaking his head quickly. "Got you all sexed up to hear us. I adore Cade, and when we are love making he is just the most amazing thing ever! Plus he does the little pink thing like Angel!"
Blaine did it too.
They got it honest from their mother.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 am

"I bet he hates that." Gabriel snickered softly. He hadn't known that. he got more uncomfortable thinking of Kelton having sex than he did thinking of Cade doing it and Cade was his biological child.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:14 am

"I love it! He is so adorable when he does it!" Kelton squeaked dreamily, looking over at Barry. "I hear Blaine does it too." He adored how Angel's kids both did that, he had to wonder if Brice did it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 am

"No." Gabriel whined, covering his ears. "I don't want to know that. I don't want to know anything Blaine does in bed." He shook his head furiously.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:21 am

Kelton giggled at his father in law, kissing his cheek. "I dont know what he does, I just thought it would be cute. Wouldnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 am

"Noooo. It wouldn't." Gabriel pouted. "It'd be cute if he was still my little virgin." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:36 am

"He would be im sure if Barry didnt come along. Blaine is too much of a sweet heart to have lost his virginity otherwise." Kelton adored the boy, he was so innocent after everything.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 am

"You know I forgave Barry and everything but I still want to murder him when I think about that..." Gabriel shook his head. His innocent baby boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 am

"Psh, I would have murdered him. I would have found a way, my sweet little Leo wouldnt have lasted like Blaine though." Kelton clicked his tongue. "My baby would not have been able to live through the beatings and the rape and the...Being treated like a dog. I cant believe Blaine was, he was such a spoiled little daddy's boy."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 am

"He was." Gabriel sighed, glancing over at Blaine. "He's... so sexually active and grown up now." He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:12 am

"He is, but I think he is doing good. He had a full family of his own now, complete with a husband and a kid." He himself was rather proud of Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:21 am

"I know he's doing good for the situation he was put in." Gabriel sighed. Part of him just wished Blaine was still his little baby.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 am

Kelton nodded his head. "And look on the bright side, he turned out to be a killer kid." Kelton simply loved him, thought he was great the way he smiled at everything.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 am

"He's a great kid." Gabriel smiled softly. "He sure is something." He didn't know anyone even remotely like his son.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 am

"Mhm." Kelton hummed softly, glancing down at his own child. "I think Leon is doing well too." He had gotten over the fact Cove was bad for his son, Leon as happy and sooner or later he would have to learn, and if not, then great, if so, then it was a life lesson.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 am

"He is. I think Cove is good for him." Gabriel nodded. "I mean, I know he's not the best kid but he's got a heart somewhere in there."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:51 am

"I know that, honestly I have peeked in on them and Cove....Surprised me with how gentle he was with my little Leo....he was so sweet and just...I have never seen him act like that." Kelton felt as if it were real too, not just a ploy to get into Leon's pants.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 am

"I think he really does care about him." Gabriel nodded. "He wouldn't have been with him this long if he didn't."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:03 am

"And I know for a fact he has been with him this long and they hadent done ANYTHING!" Kelton whispered as if it were a secret. "I had Leon checked, he is one hundred percent VIRGIN!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: