Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Should Tell You - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 pm

"Briley!" Mike called as he snapped the phone shut. "I am not a psychologist but I believe Dacey has agoraphobia. David will come by today to verify and if thats the case he is offering therapy."
Briley blinked, his eye brows knitting together.
"What in the f*ck is agoraphobia?"
"A fear if the outside word, an anxiety." Mike nodded his head as he thought it over. "David is really who you would want to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Dacey moved to curl up in his father's arms.
"I don't need therapy." He frowned, but this was said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 pm

"Dacey, if it will help, your going to do it." He sighed, hugging his son to his chest as he moved to sit on the couch, waiting for David.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm

David arrived soon, about the same time Brynn was back from taking Shion to school.
"What'd I miss?" He frowned as David asked Dacey off to the side, beginning to speak to him. Seeing David here couldn't mean anything good. That meant there was a real problem...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 pm

"Kid as....Agoraphobia?" He looked to Mike only to receive a nod. "I guess it means he is afraid of being outside." He opened his arms for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 pm

Brynn leaned into Briley's chest, watching as Dacey spoke to the man uncomfortably. After a while, David stepped back over.
"Mike was right." He nodded. "He's got agoraphobia. If it's as bad as I think it is, he won't be leaving the house any time soon... Maybe not ever." Dacey trudged his feet as he made his way over to them. "It can be helped but it's a long term process. I'm talking years. I dont' mind coming over here weekly to talk to him if you'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 pm

All the color drained from Briley's face, his mouth hanging open as he simply stared at David.
"E-Ever? Y-years?"
How was his baby going to have any kind of life?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 pm

"I'm sorry Briley." David sighed. He truly did feel awful for the man. He always felt bad when breaking news like this. "Most cases it lasts for years. In really bad ones, it lasts forever. But I'm hoping I can help him get through it sooner. I'll do everything I can." His voice was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:02 am

"Wh-What about school?" He wondered aloud, how was his son going to live a normal life anymore?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 am

"Well you could have him drop out as he is now but he's rather young so I'd suggest you getting him a tutor, just someone his age willing to come over here, every day would be best, but even once a week is better than nothing, just to go over what they've been learning in class, help him understand it." David nodded at the man.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 am

"Mkay..." Briley nodded his head, pulling his phone to call Cove and give him the update on their child. He wondered how he would find a tutor.
Maybe Shion...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 am

"Hella? Brileh? Es et about Daceh?" Cove answered, his tone already worried.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 am

"Yeah. David says he has Agoraphobia. He is afraid to go outside and it might not ever be fixed...He has to stay home and he needs a tutor...." Briley sounded defeated.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 am

"Nevar? Heh can't just not leave tha house." Cove frowned deeply as he spoke to his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 am

"Thats what David said. Im not even sure I understand it all..." He shook his head dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

"Ya want meh ta come over?" Cove raised an eyebrow. "Are ya alright?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

"I guess...I mean...How do take news like that? Knowing your kid might not ever live a normal life? He wont go see his friends or graduate normally...He wont do anything a normal child would."
And it killed Briley....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:03 am

Cove hung his head as he too thought about these things.
"Well weh've gottah fex et then." He said as if it was that simple. "Weh'll help hem through et."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 am

"Yeah...We will." Briley sighed softly though he knew they would. They would manage to fix this somehow, some way.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 am

"Do ya need meh over there?" Cove asked lightly.
Dacey sat across the room, exasperatedly answering David's questions and listening as the man told him small things he could do to help. He just wanted Shion at this point...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 am

"I think I do." He sighed softly as he admitted it. He could not do this by himself.
Shion had cried the entire way to school because he had to leave his bubba. He had never done it before and it was killing him.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 am

"Alright, ah'm on mah way. Ah love ya." And with that he hung up, arriving only several minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am

Briley met him at the door, hugging him tightly.
"You gotta live closer." He hoped maybe that would urge Dacey to leave the home, maybe to go see his mother...
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 am

"Ah wish ah did too." He nodded lightly, hugging Briley to his chest. "Ah want ta beh here far ya all the time... and Daceh." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:38 am

"I think Dacey needs his mother right now Cove. Brynn is a great momma and he means a lot to our family but its not the same as having you. I want you here for him right now." Briley wanted to do anything they could to help the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: