Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:53 pm

Dacey smiled softly at his brother.
"I know you'll protect me Shion. I just... feel weird about it. I'm sorry." He paused before pulling his brother into a hug.

"Ah don't know... they seem alright but..." He shook his head. "Maybeh geve et ah week ar two and see how they're doin'."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

"You didnt feel weird before we went to the park!" Shion objected, hugging his brother all the more tightly. "I dont want us to be like that..."

"I think your right Cove." Briley whined lightly at the troubles of raising children. "I just hope nothing bad happens to them..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:04 pm

"I know... I don't want us to be like that either." Dacey nodded, nuzzling his neck. "I do feel safe with you..."

"Ah hope soh too... jus' call meh ef ya find out anything. Or ef et gets worse." Cove nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:09 pm

"Then lemme love you!" Shion bounced happily, picking Dacey up off his feet and dancing around, all to pleased to have his brother hugging him.

"Call you? Your staying here tonight." Briley nodded his head as if that made it final. "The boys dont see you enough and they had a rough day! They need momma time!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Cove chuckled softly at his friend.
"Well ah meant like en tha next couple weeks ar anything. But ah don't mind stayin' over ef et's alright weth Leon." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"He can come too." Briley offered, glancing to Brynn to make sure that was alright.
Both men, once the biggest and unruliest whores around were checking with their lovers first.
They had both indeed been whipped.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"If Leon comes with him I don't mind." Brynn nodded at Briley as Cove pulled out his phone.
"Ah'll call him." He dialed Leon's number and waited.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Leon picked up after several rings. The boy sounded out of breath and immensely tired. He had actually been on his way to Cove's, jogging to try and get more exercise.
"H-Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

"Love? Ah'm over at Brileh's, somethin es wrong weth tha kids. Heh wants meh ta spend tha night but heh says you can stay too. Would ya? Ah miss ya." Cove spoke, a small smirk on his features.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Leon groaned softly into the phone, more so because of Briley rather than he aching legs but he decided for Cove.
"I'll come."
He had already turned the other way, his legs feeling like noodles all the while.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"Ah'll see ya in a bit babe. Ah love ya." He nodded before hanging up, putting his phone away. "Heh's comin." He nodded to Briley.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Briley did as Cove had said he should. He didnt send his babies to school for at least another week or so, just watching them around the home to make sure the exhibited normal behavior. Though he knew school was important and they seemed okay, so they were going back this Monday.
As the alarm clock blared, Briley groaned, opening his eyes to peer at Brynn.
"You getting Shion or Dacey?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

"Shion." Brynn whined softly, rolling over in his bed tiredly. "Dacey listens to you more." He yawned as he stood up and stretched
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Briley nodded sleepily, forcing himself up from the bed to go splash his face with water. He made sure to get up an hour early so he would be ready for work in time to get the boys up and off to school. After he showered, shaved, brushed his teeth and hair, he was ready to go pester his kids, slipping his work shirt on as he entered Dacey's room.
Plopping down on the boys bed, he gently shook him.
"Dacey?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hmm?" Dacey hummed softly, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he felt his father's weight make the other side of the bed dip down. He blinked an eye open, smiling sweetly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

"Come on kiddo." Briley gently took the blanket off of of him, pulling him up and into his arms. "Big day today, school."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

"Do I have to go?" Dacey frowned up at his father. "I don't wanna."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

"Well I dont want to go to work but I have too." Briley winked at his is son. "Life is full of things no one wants to do but they must be done." He nodded, patting his son's head. "Get ready, I think I already hear Shion and Brynn up."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 pm

"Daddy..." Dacey's stomach was in a knot already thinking about leaving the safety of his home. "I... don't want to go." He repeated. He honestly wasn't sure if he could. He'd never felt such a gnawing fear as he did now.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

"Sweetheart," Briley gently brushed hair behind the boys ear. "I dont want to make you go but I have too. You have missed so much as it is!" He stepped into the boys closet. "You have work to do and friends to see."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Dacey frowned even deeper at his daddy.
"I'm not going..." He spoke softly. He never did this but the fear of leaving the home was far too overwhelming right now...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yeah you are." Briley glanced at him, grabbing one of his school shirts and handing it out to him. "Get dressed now before you make me late for work and you late for school."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

"You can't make me." Came an even softer response than before. Dacey rarely stood up to his father like this, never gave him any trouble at all. "I won't."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Briley almost dropped the boy's shirt. The man immediately narrowed his eyes.
"Now Dacey since when do you talk to me like that? Your going to school if you have to go in your pajama's so get ready for it." The man was still a bit stunned.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 pm

"I'm NOT going." Dacey shook his head, folding his arms firmly across his chest as he curled back up tightly under his covers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: