Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Should Tell You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Should Tell You - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 am

"Alright Brileh. Ah'll stay hereh as much as ah can." The man nodded, watching Dacey across the room nervously.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:45 am

"Wanna go talk to him? Shion is off to school." Briley nodded his head. "Imma beat his arse when he gets home too, he kicked me in my dang knee."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 am

Cove chuckled softly at that.
"Es yar knee okay?" He smirked lightly, hand running over Briley's kneecap. "Ah'll goh talk ta hem." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Briley smiled lightly, moving to peck Cove's cheek. "Ill live." He nodded as he moved to let Cove get to Dacey. He himself made his way over to the couch, intent on sitting there until he could figure out some plan of action to take on this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Cove moved over to Dacey, about to take his hand before the boy pulled back.
"Ah can't touch ya?" He blinked.
"I..." Dacey paused, forcing a smile. "Of course you can." He forced himself to hug his mother tightly. Cove was already distant with him. He didn't want his mother to think he was some freak now...

David moved over to sit by Briley.
"I should get going. I can come by once a week for some therapy with him. In the meantime, there are small things he could try doing. For now, just see if you can get him to stand near the door. Or look out the window for a while. It should help him be less scared of it." David nodded as he stood. "I'll be on my way now." He bid the family goodbye before exiting the home.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Briley let the information sink in, looking over to his son and then to the door.
He wondered how much screaming Dacey would do if he were just beside the door? Maybe he could coax him into standing beside it and waiting for Shion to come back.
"Brynn. Why us?" He asked lightly, falling over onto his lover. "I dont know how we are going to help this, I have never dealt with anything like it before." The man wanted to just curse everything.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 pm

"I'm sorry babe." Brynn sighed heavily, holding onto Briley. "I don't know what to do... I just should have been watching them the whole time." He shook his head, stroking Briley's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Briley shook his head, brushing hair from his lovers face.
"Brynn you could not have known this would happen and I promise I do not blame you for it." Briley was sincere in his words.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 pm

"I love you so much." Brynn sighed, relieved Briley wasn't upset with him. He pressed a kiss to the man's cheek, hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Briley held Brynn in his arms, rocking him like he did his children. He was not looking forward to the long road to recovery for his son but he hoped that one day, they would get there, and it would be the end of it all.
But now was only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Should Tell You   I Should Tell You - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Should Tell You
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: