Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. Empty
PostSubject: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:52 am

"Im home!" Kaiden stepped through the door, shrugging his bag off his shoulder with a thud. As he stepped on inside Shion Riley followed him, his bright crimson eyes blazing in the light. "I brought Shion home with me!" Kaiden called once again, smiling back at Shion as the boy squealed, immediately examining the living room.
"I have GOT to see the library!" The boy was so giddy, Kaiden had promised to let him barrow any book he wanted from the library, especially anything by William Shakespeare.
Needless to say, Shion was delighted, and even more so when he was led to the large library. It was huge, every wall lined with bookshelves that reached the ceiling, every shelf full of books.
"This is WICKED!" Shion giddily glided through the large room, hunting down the Shakespearean books like a hound dog.
Kiaden just smiled as he watched the boy, leaning against the door as Shion played. Shion had been coming home with him several days out of the week, just to have someone to talk to that shared an interest in fine arts.
At least Kaiden thought.
Really Shion just wanted to see Quinn, any time he could he wanted to see the boy, even if just a glance.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 am

Quinn sat in a large armchair in the farthest corner of the huge room, his nose buried in a book, his glasses tilted to one side. He glanced up at hearing the large doors open, expecting his brother or maybe one of his parents. But not Shion. He was mesmerized as he watched the boy glide over to the shelves. He'd never been so totally consumed by anything before, especially not a boy. He wasn't that type.
But he couldn't help himself whenever Shion was around. He held the book closer to his face, praying Shion wouldn't notice him and if he did that he wouldn't make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:24 am

"Kaiden!! I found Hamlet!! HAMLET!" The boy vibrated with excitement, staring up the book shelf. The book was almost all the way to the top.
As much as he adored Quinn, he did not notice the boy in the chair, he was too consumed in his hopes of reading one of his favorite books.
"Uh...Ill have to get a ladder." Kaiden frowned lightly, propping a hand on his hip. "Do ya really need that one?"
"YES!" Shion almost whined like a small child as he hoped up and down.
"Your so troublesome. I dont want to go get a ladder..."
Shion really wanted this book...
"How about I get on your shoulders? AND you can stand on a chair!" The boy's face lit up with what he thought was a brilliant idea.
Kaiden, not so much, but Shion had already dashed from the room, retrieving a large wooden chair. He struggled with it, but finally managed to get it in front of his book.
"Okay!! Now come on!"
Kaiden just stared at him, swallowing thickly.
He was going to break his neck.
But he couldnt resist the hopeful smile on the boys face.
How troublesome.
He trudged over to the chair.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:31 am

Quinn watched for a second, working up courage before he stood.
"Um, Shion? I could help you if you'd like. All of my favorites are on the top shelves, I get up there a lot." He spoke lightly as he sat his book down, adjusting his thick rimmed glasses. Okay so that wasn't so true. Carter retrieved books for him. But still... he was sure he could do it.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am

Quinn's voice evidently shocked Shion because the boy began swinging his limbs as if performing martial arts.
As his rose red eyes locking in on the other boy.
"Quinn!" Shion's face ached as a smile split his features. "Can you? Please!"
Kaiden blinked at his brother, opening his mouth to correct him before realizing what as going on.
Quinn had just put down a book, in order to help another person.
That was odd.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:47 am

"Of course." Quinn flashed Shion the best smile he could manage as he stepped over to Shion, crouching down lightly. "You can climb onto my shoulders. I've got you." He nodded. So it was probably better for Kaiden to do this... Quinn was one of the clumsiest in the family. But he couldn't pass an opportunity to help Shion.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 am

And Kaiden just knew this was going to end badly. He moved closer in hopes of catching Shion when he fell.
It was absolutely inevitable when it came to Quinn, the boy was his AP brother.
AP as in Accident Prone.
But Shion was simply delighted, his eye's twinkling as he nodded his head.
"I trust you!!!" He squeaked quickly as he worked himself onto Quinn's shoulder, trying to stay steady.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 am

Quinn held onto Shion tightly as he stood upright, slowly climbing up onto the chair, concentrating to keep his balance.
"I think you can reach it." He nodded as he glanced up to watch the boy. He'd be so embarrassed if he let him fall. He was already swaying nervously.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 am

And Shion was wiggling also as he reached for the book. His fingers just getting a grip on the back of it.
Kaiden's eyes were practically saucers.
Oh how he hoped no one got hurt, that would be such a drag.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 am

Quinn was clumsy enough as it was. But there was a BOY on him... a boy he truly liked. He was twice as nervous as normal and he was shaking slightly under the weight. And then his legs gave out and he was sent toppling to the floor, Shion coming down with him.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:09 am

Shion's high pitched wail filled the room as he plummeted to the ground. He clenched his eyes shut, bracing himself for the impact.
He did hit something, but not ground. In fact he was laying chest to chest with Quinn.
As his heart slowed, he realized that his lips felt odd...Warm.
And as he opened his eyes, looking down, he knew why.
His and Quinn's lips were touching.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

Quinn's eyes were wide as he realized that he was kissing SHION. He wanted to stay there and embrace this... his first kiss.
He was oh so tempted to get up and apologize but... for once, he didn't. He let their position as it was, waiting to see what Shion would do...
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 am

Shion stared down at him, his large red eyeing taking this moment in.
His first kiss also...It was so nice...he was prepared to just sit in the moment forever. He was kissing Quinn...
He was kissing Quinn.
He jerked his head back, his cheeks growing red in color to match his eyes.
"I am SO sorry Quinn! I-"
As he was talking, the book he had been trying to get finally falling from the shelf and knocking Shion in his white crowned head.
He promptly fell forward, right back into Quinn's chest.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 am

Quinn caught him this time, his own face a deep red to match Shion's eyes.
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to drop you and I...." He stammered nervously, his glasses on the floor beside them, cracked.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 am

Shion just rubbed the back of his head, cracking his eyes open and seeing in front of them Quinn's glasses.
"Ruh-row Raggie." The boy mimicked scooby doo, reaching out to take the spectacles in hand.
"Quinn! Your glasses!" The boy felt horrible now, he shouldnt have made such a fuss over getting the book.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 am

"It'll be okay, I can get them fixed..." Quinn nodded lightly, watching Shion and his beauty.. "It's my fault anyways..." He scooped up the book, offering it to Shion with a lopsided grin. "Here..."
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:42 am

Shion just blinked at Quinn, his eyes locked onto the boys smile.
He had never felt as high, butterflies floating around inside his belly. His heart skipped a few beats.
"Th-Thank you." Shion took the book, their hands brushing just the slightest.
Oh how he felt sparks.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:48 am

"You like Shakespeare a lot? Hamlet is one of my favorites as well..." Quinn agreed softly, nodding his head as he eyed the book.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 am

And Shion was on the ball, hearing Shakespeare anything brought on one of his raving rants.
"You like SHAKESPEARE! I adore him! I love all of his work! Especially Hamlet! But I adore Macbeth! And Troilus and Cressida and King Lear and Othello and Antony and Cleopatra and Cymbeline!" The list continued, his eyes holding a fiery passion as he spoke of the works of art he adored.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:59 am

Quinn grinned brightly at the other. It was rare he could talk to someone about things he was truly interested in.
"A Midsummer Night's Dream is my personal favorite of his works. Hamlet is a close second." He nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 am

"Yeah? The one he wrote between 1590 and 1596!! I adored those four Athenian lovers! They were so romantic!" Shion gushed, his hands clasped together as he remembered the play.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 am

Quinn was grinning giddily, at just talking to Shion. But he was also exceedingly nervous.
"Did you know that the astronomer who discovered two of Uranus's moons named them after characters from the play? Oberon and Titania." He informed, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 am

"Oh yeah! I read that in an article a few years ago! Did you know Titania is the largest of the moons of Uranus and the eighth largest moon in the Solar System at a diameter of 1,578 kilometres !!" Shion didnt notice but had leaned closer and closer to Quinn as their talk progressed.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:32 am

Quinn's eyes were wide. He'd never known someone this intelligent... He was leaning closer as well, nodding his head eagerly as they spoke. He was just amazed at how much Shion knew...
"That's spectacular!" He nodded in agreement. "You should come over more often, we could read together and discuss the play if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:36 am

"Dawww!! Id love too!" Shion couldnt help it, his arms wrapped around Quinn's neck in a tight hug. "Your so awesome!" Even better than Shiion had thought he could be, better than he thought anyone could be. "We should do that right now! If your not busy of course!" Shion retracted lightly. "I can come over some other time too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next