Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 pm

"Uh....Yeah im dumb." Laugh laughed it off, his cheeks a tint to match his eyes. He had just made a fool out of himself. 'So, hamlet? We should read that." He tried to advert the others attention from him.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Quinn just couldn't find the words to express his excitement. Shion liked him... Shion liked HIM!
So why couldn't he seem to tell the boy he felt the same?
"Um yes. Hamlet!" He nodded furiously, rubbing his cheek lightly as it flushed a brilliant scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Shion felt his heart aching, obviously Quinn was not interested in him...
he sighed softly, cracking open the book and glancing it over.
"So...Want me to read?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:03 pm

"Yes please." Quinn shot him a smile, sitting down on his bed and offering Shion the seat beside him. He found it so intriguing to find someone that was just as interested in fine literature as he was.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Shion took a seat beside him, hiding his face in his book all the while.
He figited for a moment, rather uncomfortable with the situation as he began reading, rattling off lines lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Quinn let his eyes slip shut as he listened, his mind racing a mile a minute. He eventually sat upright, grabbing his drawing pad and sketching Shion quickly, as he was now, book in his hands. Drawing relaxed him...
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:24 pm

And Shion had yet to notice the boy had even moved, his smile was easy as he let himself get enthralled in the whimsical tragedy of Hamlet.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Quinn finished the drawing in no time, sitting his book down and lying down on his bed, finding Shion's voice soothing as he read to him.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:36 pm

And Shion showed no signs of stopping, he was so entranced with his book that he could have read it for house and house on end, until he had even finished the book. He did it often, reading something in one sitting, it was habit.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:41 pm

And Quinn didn't stop him as the day went on, turning into night. He just couldn't bring himself to make the boy snap out of his entrancement... It was too adorable. And he was enjoying himself...
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Misery peeked his head into his son's room, raising a brow at the boys.
Was this what his son called fun?
Something had to be wrong with him.
"Quinn, food is ready." He himself was already nibbling on something in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Quinn glanced up, a small smile on his features as he looked at his mother.
"Can Shion stay for dinner?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 pm

"If its okay with Cove." Misery never cared to call Briley and ask, he only bothered with Cove.
And honestly he didnt even care if Briley knew.
Not his concern.
Right now, food was his concern.
Shion smiled lightly at Quinn, closing the book. "I recite more while we eat."
He knew it by heart.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:06 pm

"Alright." Quinn nodded at his mother before grinning back at Shion. "I'd love if you'd stay with us. Just call your parents first." He smiled, grabbing his drawing pad while Shion called his parents. He considered showing the boy before deciding better of it, closing the book once more.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Shion took his phone out and dialed his brother.
He always preferred calling Dacey for anything he needed.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:13 pm

A moment later, a tentative voice picked up.
"Hello? Shion?" Although he knew it was Shion's number, he was always a bit cautious.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:15 pm

"Hey bubba! I was wondering if you would ask dad if I could stay a bit longer! And you should really come over with me some time, I really miss you bubba and this is fun! Plus im sure you and Kaiden could spend time together!" He vibrated at the sound of his bothers voice.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

"Sure, I can ask him!" Dacey chirped at hearing Shion. "Tell Kaiden I say hi..." He nodded as he held the phone down, going to ask Briley.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Briley didnt mind, he actually encouraged Shion to get out. It was one thing that Dacey did not leave the home, he didnt want it to cripple his other son too.
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

"Daddy said yes!" Dacey informed his brother. "I miss you." He really wanted to go over there with his brother..
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:51 pm

"I miss you too! Dacey you really should come! Its safe over here too! Kaiden and Quinn's dad is sure to have a lot of security and all!" Shion always tried....
Back to top Go down
Quinn Kensington

Quinn Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"I-I know but..." Dacey sighed. "I'm sorry Shion." He hated feeling like he was letting his brother down.
Back to top Go down
Shion Riley-Braxton

Shion Riley-Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:02 pm

"Come on Dacey! I dont like being off without you and you would have a lot of fun! I promise!"
He wished things were like they used to be...
Now the only time he saw his bubba was at the house.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:12 pm

"I just... um..." Dacey hung his head although Shion couldn't see him. "I just don't know if I can." He made his way to the doorway, taking a breath before opening it, simply standing there and glancing outside like David told him to whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm

"I will come get you. Ill walk you outside! And Kaiden would come too! And Im sure daddy would! Nothing would hurt you before we could get you into the car and over to this house! I promise you would be safe!"
He was so hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next