Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well, if he puts his hand on you again imme beat his punk arse." Brice hugged his lover protectively, glaring over to Quinn and Shion. "Same goes for Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:16 pm

"Pfft Quinn couldn't hurt me if he tried." Shannon scoffed. "He's a wimp."

Quinn was holding Shion close to him, ignoring Shannon's comment.
"You didn't have to say anything.." He appredciated it though.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

"I did too!" Shion looked over Quinn's shoulder, snarling at Shannon. "Sounds a lot like Brice!" He was really getting irritated with the other boy. He pressed a kiss to Quinn's cheek, the blood on his face smearing across Quinn's. "You just ignore them, they arent worth your time."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:57 pm

"That's what I do." Quinn smiled softly. "I'm pretty good at ignoring it. You should learn." He chuckled, brushing hair from the boy's face and blood.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:58 pm

"Nope." Shion shook his head, hugging his lover close. "I cant have them talking about you like that! I cant stand it!" He was getting angry all over again.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:07 pm

"I don't care though, Shion. It doesn't matter." Quinn shook his heads. "They're just bitches. Snobby bitches who won't amount to anything but a nice piece of ass for some man. I'd much rather be picked on then end up like them."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:09 pm

"You could never be like them..." Quinn was too special, he was a different kind of person than they were. "Your way too good for them and they have no right to talk about you like that." Shion loved Quinn to much to just sit back and listened to those whores talk about him that way. The boy had his mother's temper.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 pm

"I know Shion." Quinn smiled lightly at the boy. "I know I'm better than them and that's why I don't let it bother me."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

"Still bothers me though..." Because he loved Quinn and even if it didnt bother his lover, it made him want to spit nails.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"That just means you care about me." Quinn grinned, leaning in closer to Shion, their foreheads resting together.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Shion grinned softly at him, his red eyes alight with love. He did care about Quinn, he always had in a way, and he always would.
They were just meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27