Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Quinn woke early the next morning, a grin on his face to see Shion still beside him.
"Wake up, darling." He murmured as he slowly pulled out of the other, standing up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Shion meowed at him much like a cat would, turning over on his side and pulling the covers up so all you could see was his white crop of hair.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Quinn laughed lightly at Shion, gently tugging the covers down just to see his face.
"Shion, we gotta get up. Get ready for the gettogether." He smiled, stroking the snowy white hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 pm

"But that involved me moving!" Shion pouted lightly, his bottom lip jutting out. "Sides, I dont think I can walk!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

"Then I'll carry you." Quinn smirked softly. He himself was just giddy this morning. He couldn't wait to show off Shion to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:15 pm

"You do that then! And where are my clothes?" Shion glanced around the room for something he could wear over to the get together.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 pm

"Somewhere around here." Quinn chuckled, running a hand through his wild mess of hair. "Would you like to wear something of mine? You're not too much smaller than I am."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:45 pm

"Id love it!" He would feel special to be able to wear Quinn's clothes. Kinda of like it showed he was Quinn's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Quinn flashed him a smile as he made his way over to his closet, digging through and getting dressed himself before handing Shion a simple t-shirt and jeans to wear.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Shion slipped the clothes on, whining as he tried to sit up on his bottom.
"I hurt!" He announced, falling back to put less stress on his sore entrance.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:11 pm

"I'm sorry." Quinn laughed, lifting Shion in his arms bridal style, his eyes alight with happiness. "Prepare for my parents to harass you when we go downstairs."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm

"Oh no!" Shion whined softly, shaking his head. "I hope they dont show those pictures to my mom!"
Oh crap.
He just thought about that!
What if Misery had already told Cove?
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:17 pm

"I hope so too." Cove frightened the hell out of him. Briley too. "Oh god." He groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:22 pm

"Go tell your momma not to tell mine about this!"
His mother could be rather fearsome.
They were dead.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:35 pm

"Alright, come on." Quinn held Shion tight as he bounded down the stairs. "MOMMA!"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Misery lifted his head, he and Kaiden were already in the living room, both ready for the get together.
It was to be held at Briley's house since Dacey didnt ever leave the home. The home was small but it had to do.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:06 pm

"Did you show those pictures to anyone?" Quinn asked worriedly. He would be SO dead....
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

"No. Those are MY picture!" Misery rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "No one can have them but me!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

"Good." Quinn heaved a sigh of relief. "I can't believe you took them anyways." He grumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:33 pm

"Well I did and im keeping them!" He was tickled to death that he had gotten pictures of his sons special moment.
"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm

"Yeah we're ready." Quinn nodded, although he was still a bit upset about the photos. He pressed Shion closer to him as he kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Shion nuzzled the others neck, he had decided as long as Misery kept the pictures private he didnt mind all that much.
"Im ready to see Dacey!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm

"How is he doing?" Quinn asked lightly as they headed off for the gettogether. He didn't know Dacey well, only from gettogethers, but he knew his brother had a small crush on him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm

"Good! He had David over once a week to try and help him with his outside issues but he is doing better!" Shion thought so anyways.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

"Good. I hope he can go outside soon. Kaiden really likes him." Quinn smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next