Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.

Go down 
+4
Killian Murdock
Shannon VanArnam
Quinn Kensington
Shion Riley-Braxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Jasey grinned, looking around for Xavier to give him thumbs up.
"Now if only Xavier can manage to make Junious be so cool about it."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm

"Shh, don't say it so loud." Xavier whined. "I don't want to tell him..." He sighed, looking around for Junious.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 pm

"But I told Ryker!" Jasey protested, also looking for his friend. Junious was curled on his fathers lap, head resting on the mans shoulder as he listened to Chance and Brody bicker.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm

"So?" Xavier groaned, watching Junious with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"So you said you would do it with me!" Jasey pouted lightly, his arms crossing over his chest. Junious glanced up to see Xavier, glaring a moment before giving a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:18 pm

"Well I didn't mean it." Xavier sighed, though he was just kidding. He would go through with his end of the bargain, even if he was dreading it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

"Oh whatever, your just nervous!" Jasey smiled, standing to take Xavier's hand. "I can help you!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 pm

"No." Xavier shook his head. "I have to do it myself..." He sighed, dragging his feet as he made his way over to Junious in Rick's lap. "Can I speak to him, sir?"
Rick reluctantly nodded, letting go of his son.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 pm

"What do you?" Junious snapped at Xavier, snarling softly at being bothered, though he soon melted into a sigh. "I have missed you..." And he had, he found he enjoyed spending time with Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:49 pm

"I've missed you too Junious." Xavier grinned at the boy. "Can we talk somewhere.... private?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

"No! Why would I want to be anywhere private with you!" The boy snapped, but he did take Xaiver's hand to lead him up the stairs and to his bed room.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Xavier sat down on the bed, glancing around the room before taking Junious's hand.
"Well there's something I wanted to talk about..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:01 pm

"Obviously." The boy rolled his eyes at the statement, though his hand squeezed Xavier's. "Go ahead..."
His room was just like his personality. One half was full of things that were sweet and fluffy, the other side was rather dark.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

"Well you see..." Xavier trailed off. He figured it was best to start with how he'd gotten it, rather than letting Junious think he'd just been whoring around. "I had this girlfriend a while ago... about two years. I like loved her, ya know?" He went on. He felt like he was rambling but he couldn't help it. He was trying to put this off as much as possible. "We were together for a while and then one night I found out she was cheating on me. She'd been fucking around with other guys and stuff..." He nodded lightly before continuing. The story seemed quite random and out of the blue, but he hoped Junious knew he was leading up to something. "We had this huge fight about it before we went to sleep. Then, in the morning she wasn't in bed with me. I figured she was just in the bathroom or something. So I went in to check and well... she was in there, but not like I thought..." He paused, trying to figure out how to word it. "She was laying in the shower... and she was, well, she was dead.. she killed herself." He let out a sigh. "And I was pretty devastated but I saw a note on the ground so I read it and..." He trailed off. He really was dreading this...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Junious stared at him, his face drawn on an expression of confusion.
"What do I care you had a whore girlfriend who offed herself?" The boy snapped, though he paused like he always did before his face changed completely into one of sympathy.
"Im so sorry...I mean....How could someone cheat on you...you just...and then she?" The boy had thought that Xavier had more to say but right now it seemed as if he had just rattled off some story of a horrible experience he had went through. He didnt understand how anyone could cheat on Xavier though. No just because the man was gorgeous, but because Xavier was a genuinely good person. "Does it even matter now? Let the whore rot, she deserved it for cheating on you!" Junious changed as he always did, like the flick of a switch and he was different. "Im still really sorry you had to go through that..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm

"There was a point to all that... I'm just nervous honestly." Xavier admitted with a sigh. "The note she left... it said "get yourself tested." And she attached her test results to the note." He paused once more. "She had AIDS." It was silent for a while. "And so do I now..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

"You have a disease? Like f*cking Gabriel?" Junious looked as if the man had slapped him. He looked around the room, blinking several times. He spoke once more, his voice softer. "You didnt tell me...And..."
He had fallen in love.
The fact that Xavier had AIDS was indeed scary, he did think 'what if I get it' like most do but it never crossed his mind to not want to be with Xavier. But then it hit him.
AIDS.
Death.
He would lose Xavier...several times...and then at some point for good.
And he just was not sure how to handle that. And he felt robbed in a way. He had fallen in love, so it was much to late to turn back and just tell the man to screw off if he wanted too. In a way Xavier had taken that choice from him.
"What gives you the right to take me out on dates and be with me and leave that out? Did it ever occur to you that I might need to know this! Like before I got in too deep!"
A pause.
"I just....You....And I...And your gonna..." His voice wavered lightly as the thought hit him again.
Xavier was sick, and he was dying.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

Xavier's stomach fell.
"Junious, you're right, I should have told you. I know I should have... I just... I didn't want you to brush me off before you even gave me a chance. You were the first person I've really wanted since her and I wanted you to like me so bad. I just didn't want you to think I was a whore or not be with me just because of it..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 am

"You fool! I am not that shallow!" Junious growled in anger, his hands balled into fists. "Your sick! It doesnt change how I feel about you! But what if it did!" His voice softened into a small whisper. "How am I supposed to go one knowing one day you wont be here...."
This is why he didnt like love in the first place. People get hurt...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 am

"I've only had it for about two years, I have plenty of time left, Junious..." Xavier sighed. "I'm sorry.. I know it was selfish of me not to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 am

"I knew there was a reason I did not want to be involved with anyone!" The boy ranted on, his eyes refusing to meet those of Xavier's. "Im going to lose you..." His changes were wild, and his chest was aching with the thought.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

"Someday Junious... but why can't we live for right now." He took the boy's hand. "We can't think about what will happen someday, love me now..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 am

"I do love you! Thats the problem!" The boy snarled hatefully, though as always he softened back down. "I do love you..." And he really did and he hated it. It was hard to live for now knowing that for Xavier there might not be a tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 am

"I love you too Junious." Xavier leaned in closer. "So don't think about losing me, act like I'll be here forever. Love me while I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:56 am

"But..." The softer side frowned, taking Xavier's face in his hand, stroking his cheek. "I ought to beat you in the head instead of love you." His words were gruff, though his eyes alight with a passion for the other boy. "But I guess I can love you instead..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.   Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statistics Of Life and Shakespeare.
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next