Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Cancer Pink. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 pm

Gabriel answered, wearing a light black tank top that fit his slender body well. He also wore his sick pants, which were simple jogging pants but it was what he wore when he felt icky.
"Jasey! There is a transvetite at the door!" Gabriel winked down to the boy though, letting him in. "And he is sexy so if you don't get him I will!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Shannon grinned at the man as he stepped inside, pulling Brice behind him. "Jasey get your ass in here!" He called. He adored his best friend's mother. He always admired Gabriel and his beauty, wanting to be just like the elder man.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Gabriel found a way to be beautiful even when he was sickly and dying of his disease. He did not worry about it either, he knew he was gorgeous, he always would be. And even if he wasn't, he was confident that his family would love him still, Gabriel Johnson too.
Jasey bounded down the stairs, squealing softly as he laid eyes on his friend.
"Well aren't you one fishy betch." He stepped over, opening his slim arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Shannon practically tackled the boy in a hug, grinning brightly at him.
"I know." He winked. "So whatcha up to? Must be pretty boring without me around." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"Pshhh." Jasey rolled his eyes, propping a hand on his hip. "Boring? I was enjoying some peace and quiet until your skank arse came over. I was actually thinking about clubbing tonight, interested?" He raised his brows at the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 pm

"Of course I am." Shannon nodded eagerly. "I have news." He wiggled his brows. He was sure Jasey wouldn't be happy to hear he was dying but he hoped the boy wouldn't be as depressign as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

"Is it delicious news?" Jasey linked arms with his friend, dragging him up the stairs. "Lemme guess, and and Killian got freaky and Brice doesnt know! Juicy. Are you leaving him for his brother?" Jasey enjoyed drama, especially other people's drama.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Shannon giggled as he followed his friend.
"Nah, while that does sound tempting." He gave the boy a smirk. "It is a bit shocking though. I have cancer." He didn't beat around the bush. He was straight forward all the time, especially with his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 pm

Jasey didn't even pause, the news entering into his brain and burying itself deep inside of him.
"Oh! How tragic! Beautiful queen with cancer, tabloids would love you." He chirped softly. "The cancer will have to learn to be fishy!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Shannon grinned brightly at the boy, hugging him tightly.
"You'll have to help me do my makeup when I start getting all the publicity." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:14 pm

"Psh! You gonna be sick in bed and WISH I would leave you alone. You can't stop being a queen just because your sick darling!" Jasey would make sure the other always had something on to make him feel pretty, it always helped.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"Of course not! I'm still going to be fabulous." He nodded, smiling lightly. And this was why Jasey was his best friend. He could count on him not to worry about him being sick.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:55 pm

"Always be the fishiest betch I know." Jasey lead them into his room, shutting the door and flopping himself down on the bed. "You sure you wanna go out tonight? We can stay here and make fur of Brice together."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Shannon laid down on the bed, folding his arms behind his head.
"Hmm, making fun of Brice together does sound entertaining." He giggled at the thought of making his lover uncomfortable with they flamboyant ways.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"He is easy to pick on." Jasey enjoyed bothering the boy, he was proud his Shay had someone who was so good to him.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"He is. There's just so much to pick on him for." He giggled. He adored his lover though. "How's Ryker? I can pick on him too."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

"Im not sure, I haven't spoken to him in a while." Jasey sounded a bit strained, he was actually rather worried for weather he and Ryker would last. They simply were not as serious as he would like them to be, and he wondered if they would ever have that special relationship like so many others had.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 pm

"Then call him!" Shannon spoke like it was the simplest thing in the world, nodding at his friend. "Don't let him get away from you that easy."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Jasey rolled his eyes at his friend, flopping over to lay on his belly instead. "I don't wanna call him. Maybe he just sin't that in to me." The boy pointed out, whining softly into the bedding.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Oh please, that boy is head over heels for you! I'll call him if you don't." He wiggled his brows, stroking his friend's hair.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:06 pm

"I don't want you to call him. I don't want to talk about it right now! Your sick remember? Act like it you skanky whore." Jasey playfully batted at Shannon's hand, smiling over to the other. He loved Shannon so much.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

"Fine. I'm so sick." Shannon fell back on the bed, swooning with mock sickness. "Take care of my Jasey." He gave a pitiful cough. Honestly, he did have a throbbing headache but he was choosing to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

"Pshh betch you better get up! I don't care how f*ckin' sick you are. I need you around to be the rear end of the horse on Halloween." He had always wanted to wear the two piece horse suit for Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"Why do I have to be the rear!?" Shannon whined, falling back on the bed again. "You have the better ass." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:31 pm

"I know I do, but you ARE the arse." Jasey giggled to himself, moving to his Shannon around the waist. "Plus you smell fishy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: