Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Cancer Pink. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 pm

"You can come over now if you want, Shannon and Brice are here!" He spoke in an up beat tone, pleasant.
It was unlike Jasey.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:30 pm

"That sounds great." Ryker grinned before groaning. "Brice is there?" He didn't mind the boy so much anymore but he'd always hated the way Brice had a fit if he tried to kiss Jasey or anything while he was around.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:33 pm

"Sadly yes he is. Shannon came, and so he brought along he little side kick. I can always throw him out though!" Jasey winked over to his friend, he was only kidding about throwing him out.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 pm

"No you can't! I get to throw skidmark out too!" Shannon pouted playfully.
"Kicking him out sounds awesome." Ryker laughed.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

"You can do it for me then, and you can throw this fishy skank out too.". Jasey refered to his best friend, twirling his hair as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:17 pm

"Sweet! Then I'm on my way." Ryker smirked lightly, though he was already getting dressed to come over.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Jasey rolled over to Shannon, pressing his friend to his chest.
"You still got Brice and Killian frighting over you?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:49 am

"Don't I always?" Shannon winked. "But yes and they irritate the shit out of me." He smiled softly though. While it did bug him sometimes, it made him feel special.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:03 am

"Killian kicks Brice's arse, dosen't he?". Jasey would think so anyways. Killian was bigger, and skilled in fighting for what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 am

"Most of the time, yeah. But Brice can hold his own alright." Shannon nodded. "What about you? Got any lovers quarreling over your beauty?" He wiggled his brows.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:58 pm

"Not that I know of.". Boys had fought over buying hin a drink though. He adored it. But since being with Ryker he didn't go out as much.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Well everyone wants you anyways, so don't worry." Shannon smirked lightly. "Ryker would fight a bitch over you too." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:51 pm

"I doubt it." Jasey shrugged his shoulders, it had never come to that. But he had been in a few fist fights, and it always seemed Shannon defended him more than Ryker did. "But I know im beautiful!" He was his mothers child, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well duh! You're sickening, bitch." He grinned brightly at his friend. He had always thought Jasey was just as beautiful as his mother.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 pm

"I know." Jasey had been more confident since getting with Ryker. The man boosted him up in every way. "My mom is still the bomb though."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 pm

"Of course. He's flawless." Shannon nodded. He truly admired everything about Gabriel Pierce and tried to model himself after the man. When he was little he constantly hung around Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:44 pm

"He is isn't he? He is odd like that though, I mean...You don't find so many people who e could have are so willing to jump into bed with someone sick like momma, but he is so...I guess gorgeous that people don't even care. He could have anyone!" Jasey always envied his mother in every way. He loved Gabriel's laugh, his smile, his body, his features, his overall personality. It was like nothing could knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 am

Shannon nodded his head at his friend, smiling lightly.
"I admire him." He hummed. "Anyone would do anything for a chance with him.. I want that." He smirked lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

Jasey giggled at his friend, eyeing him closely. "Whore, I thought you had a boyfriend?" He understood what Shannon meant though.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:28 pm

"I wouldn't give them a chance." Shannon giggled. "I just want them to want a chance with me. I'm an attention whore." He admitted, grinning at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:29 pm

"That you are.". Jasey agreed with his friend, glancing up as Brice enteted the room. Usually he lingered down stairs for a while when over. He liked Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 pm

"Hey!" Shannon grinned, jogging over to wrap his arms around Brice's neck and tug him over to sit on the bed. "Ryker's coming over." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 pm

"Wonderful. A whole home of faggots." The boy muttered, looking to Jasey with disdain. The boy was such a twink.
Yet Shannon was even worse.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Shannon shuffled his feet uncomfortably, hanging his head. He was never one to keep quiet, he always spoke his mind. Except over this. He never called Brice out on his hypocrisy.
Luckily, the awkward moment was broken as Ryker bounded into the room, landing on the bed beside Jasey, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:20 pm

"Why hello gorgeous!". Jasey threw his arms around Ryker's neck, Brice's comment the last thing on his mind as he leaned in to press his lips to Ryker's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: