Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Cancer Pink. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 pm

"You think so?" Shannon giggled softly, kissing Brice's cheek as he grinned at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:10 pm

"I know so.". Brice confirmed, checking to see if it was time for Shannon's medicine.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Shannon did the same, groaning when he confirmed it was indeed time for his medication.
"Do I have to?" He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 pm

"You do.". Brice gave a sympathetic smile, gathering up the medication for his lover. He did this daily for Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Shannon whined, kicking his feet against the mattress in a light tantrum although he never really fought Brice about it, he knew it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Brice ignored him, offering up the medicine to his lover. "Please just take it."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Shannon pouted but nodded his head, taking the medicine and slipping it into his mouth, swallowing reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Brice was unbelievably greatful that Shannon complied. He leaned back on the bed, opening his arms for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Shannon curled up to his lover, kissing his cheek.
"You're so good to me." He was lucky to have Brice.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 pm

"Don't I know it.". Brice stretched out, looking up to the ceiling tiredly. He needed a break honestly but he wouldnt dream of taking one.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Shannon knew this. He had seen Brice getting more and more tired lately and he wanted to stop putting stress on his lover but he didn't know how.... Maybe Killian could help out...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Brice would rather eat dirt than ask Killian for help. He wanted Killian nowhere around Shannon. Going
As far as to tell his father that if he let Killian in the home, Brice would move out.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Why don't you take a break? You're all stressed out." Shannon frowned, running his nails through Brice's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 pm

"Because I need to be with you.". It was not because he wanted to. He NEEDED to be with Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm

"But you NEED rest." Shannon frowned. "You're going to overwork yourself. I can take care of myself for a day or two."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm

"Don't argue with me Shannon. I don't feel like hearing it. Im not taking a break, period.". Brice flipped away from his lover.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Shannon groaned softly, folding his arms across his chest.
"I'm not trying to argue with you... I just don't want to be a bother..." He murmured, staring at his lover's back and sighing, curling up and hugging his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 am

Too late for that. He had caused hell for Brice. He had Brice hating his brother, upsetting his father with the fighting, and to top it all off he was sick and Brice was killing himself trying to take care of it. But Brice didn't mind.
"Your not a bother Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 am

"I am and I'm sorry." Shannon sighed heavily. "Can I go over to Jasey's for a little? By myself? You can rest. Jasey can take care of me for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:55 am

Brice shook his head, he didn't want his lover going anywhere by himself. "He can come over here if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:45 pm

"But I want to give you a break." Shannon whined softly at his lover, pouting cutely.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:07 pm

"Shannon I dont want you away from me." Brice shook his head, trying to close his eyes and hopefully get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:32 pm

"Fine." Shannon sighed, settling on curling into Brice's side and closing his eyes, letting himself drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Days later, Aaron Mizanin found his way to the VanArNam door. He wore a blue cotton shirt which stretched around his broad shoulders, tight and outlining his every muscle. His jeans were the perfect fit, cupping his packaging as if it were made to do so. In his hands he held a small bouquet of pink lilies. It was a sort of get better soon gift. He took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. He worried for Shannon, it was Jasey's friend and Aaron had always bore a soft spot for the cross dressing boy. Now that Shannon was sick, it made his heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Shannon groaned as the knock on the door sounded throughout the living room. He was sprawled out on the couch, empty plates and glasses strewn on the coffee table beside him. A small bucket was on the floor near him as well so he could vomit if he couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. And today, without Brice's help, that had been quite often. He had forced Brice to go to work and had considered calling Killian but he didn't want to upset Brice, even if he could use someone's help. He slowly stood, knowing it was unwise for him to try and walk, but also knowing that there was no one else home. That was probably unwise also. But oh well. It took a while, but he made his way to the door eventually.
He was in a simple tanktop and pajama pants. He had finally given up trying to walk in the heels though. Instead, his toes were painted a bright pink to match his fingers. It was obvious his hair was thinning, but he tried to comb it every time another chunk fell out and arrange it so perfectly that there were no actual bald patches visible. Yet.
His skin was marred with bruises, his normally tanned skin a pale sickly shade of almost green. He had pounds of makeup caked on, hoping to no avail that it would hide the fact that he was obviously sick.
As he opened the door, his jaw dropped.
What the hell was Aaron Mizanin doing here?
All the years Shannon had fantasized about Aaron showing up at his door, he had never wanted it to be like this... Of course, it was just his luck that when he was finally getting his chance, he looked like complete and utter shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: