Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:54 pm

"Consider? If I wasnt with Carter, i'd jump your bones." Misery laughed softly, he would though. Kelly was very attractive, especially those eyes. If he werent taken, he would always want Kelly's eyes on him. "But really, if I was not with Carter I would give you a chance."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Kelly grinned lightly, his blue eyes sparkling. That gave him more hope.
"You're really something special to me Misery, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:24 pm

"Special to you?" Misery cocked his head to the side, bracing himself with his hands as he opened his mouth to speak. "Kelly, you don't even know me alright? I mean...Sure you like me and all but a lot of people like me. I cannot be special if you dont even know me." Only two people had ever loved him. Cove and Carter.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

"I do know you Misery." Kelly frowned stubbornly. He had to show Misery that he truly did care about him..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Misery smirked lightly, reaching out to rub his slender hand over Kelly's cheek. "I bet you don't know the first thing about me."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:36 pm

Kelly stepped forward, gently pushing Misery back up against the wall, holding him by his upper arms and looking directly into his eyes.
"Your special. You are. I know you are! I know how you never over think anything because its too stressful. I know that you have nerve damage because of Trever and I know that you were in love with my brother! I know that you love Carter but for him and not his money. I know that you worry about Quinn because he is so sweet. I know that you are a smart arse without even realizing it. I know that you hate to get dressed up or ever do anything to your hair. I know that your birth mark is right below your ear on your neck. I know that your favorite food is a twenty piece chicken nugget meal from McDonals and that you hate the color gold. I know that your favorite song is by Charles Aznavor and its called "For me, Formidable."" Kelly paused, taking a deep breath and letting his eyes scan Misery's shocked brown orbs. "I know that your eyes are dark when you brooding and that they spark almost like fireworks when you are particularly happy. I know that they can almost look yellow if the light hits them just right and I know that you would always refused to shave if my dad or Trever wanted you too because you like your facial hair and its yours and you wont let them take it away. Thats it...I love you. I love how your so devoted to being you all the time and you never care what anyone else thinks about it. I love how even as a submissive man you will put someone in their place without a second thought. Your so busy being you that you never pay attention to anyone who doesnt like it. I love that little smile you have when you think of something particularly funny or rude. I love how you laugh and how you burp. And yeah thats weird but I admire you for it. You just...you never give a da*mn and you never worry about anyone over shadowing you. You just....your all I have ever wanted in a lover. And not only are you every bit of the personality I love, your also f*cking gorgeous. And its all in a different way. You don't do your hair and you never worry about your clothes. You know you look good and you do. Your hips are just...orgasmic." He had never really paid that much attention to anyones body but Misery...To put his hands on the boys hips and hold him...It made him ache to think of it. "I love you hair and your collar bone and all of your scars. I want to just...I want to kiss them and kiss away all of the pain they once caused you." Little did he know that Cove had done the same thing before him. "I want to hold you and never let you go, just to make sure your safe, and happy...."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Misery's jaw slackened, his lips forming a perfect "O". He didn't even think Carter or Cove had ever paid that much attention to him. He couldn't form words, he couldn't do anything but stare, stare and feel his heart swelling over the words.
Even though he refused to knowledge it, he felt like he could love Kelly. Like he could fall for this boy standing in front of him.
He had no idea how this could be...
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Kelly leaned in and ever so slowly let his lips press to Misery's. He wrapped his arms snug around the boy's waist and pressed him close to his chest as his warm lips covered the other boy's.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Misery, despite his first reaction to shove the boy away, found that he was still simply unable to move. Even though his brain was screaming at him his heart was telling him to just let it go. Carter was gone, Carter had left him home alone because he was an embarrassment. Kelly had come along and filled Carter's shoes.
And it was nice.
It was so nice to have someone who didn't make him feel like he was filthy.
He actually found himself pressing back into the kiss, his arms stirring to life and managing to curl around Kelly's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Kelly pressed closer to Misery, keeping calm so the kiss stayed sweet although he was jumping with excitement inside. He tugged Misery to his chest, his fingers running through the boy's wild mane of hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Misery let out a tiny meow, his lips working against Kelly's as if they had done this a million times. He let his hands drop down Kelly's back, his nails lightly digging into the skin. Misery was slowly but surely forgetting about all of his troubles.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Kelly's lips parted in a light hiss as he felt Misery's nails on his back.
"Misery." He whispered, letting his hands roam the boy's body, settling on resting on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Misery took this opportunity to slip his tongue between the others lips, his hips rolling into Kelly as he allowed the pleasure of this moment to consume him. He found his hands tugging on Kelly's shirt, his body aching to touch and feel the boys skin.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Kelly groaned softly, letting their tongues move together slowly. He was shocked as he felt Misery's hands on his shirt but he did as the boy wanted, slipping it off over his head, his own hands slipping beneath Misery's shirt to feel his lithe body.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Misery did not have abdominal muscles, another side effect of Trever, but his stomach was flat. Not soft, being scar tissue littered his body, but still the way Misery's torso twisted and moved was enough to turn any man on. He himself was rather aroused with Kelly's toned body, his arms more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Kelly tugged Misery's shirt off, tossing it on the floor as he had done with his own, pressing their bare chests together as he eyed the scars all over the boy's body.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Misery reached out to tip Kelly's head back, his lips attaching to the others Adams apple. He sucked slowly, his tongue lapping over the others wind pipe.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Kelly let out a soft moan as Misery's lips worked on his throat.
"Misery..." He murmured, his hands rubbing down the man's back.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:46 am

Misery simply continued, his heartaching for Carter. He wanted his lover, he wanted it to be Carter here, Carter who knew him so well. He just wanted Carter.
But Carter was out with his parents, he had left Misery alone because Misery was not good enough for him and his family. Despite the stinging in his eyes, Misery pushed on, busying himself with unndoing Kelly's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:45 am

Kelly gasped lightly. He wasn't sure where he had thought this was going but he was shocked that Misery was the one pushing towards this.
And Kelly sure as hell wasn't going to stop him.
He helped the boy with his jeans, letting them fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them, scooping Misery up to cradle him in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:47 am

Misery pressed a steady trail of kisses down Kelly's neck, his hands fumbling with his boxer shorts in an attempt to remove them. He wasn't so sure what he was doing but he couldn't help it. He needed someone and Kelly was just there...
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:51 am

Kelly groaned, reaching down for Misery's pants, trying to maneuver the boy out of them.
"Misery, we don't have to..." He murmured as he let the boy rid him of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:53 am

Misery took a deep breath, looking down at his now naked body. "I...." How could he do this? How could he ever do this to his Carter?
But how could he just stop now that he and Kelly were into it.
"Go on..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Kelly slowly carried Misery back into the living room, lying him on the couch. This house was so large and confusing, he knew he could never find a bedroom. He moved so he was hovering over him, kissing him deeply once more.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:01 am

Misery decided he didn't want to feel bad about this anymore. Instead he decided he was going to enjoy this. He pulled Kelly down on top of him, their chests rubbing together as Misery reached down to allow his fingers to wrap around Kelly's member. He was ready for this. He wanted it. He needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next