Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Prince's jaw clenched involuntarily as Mathias hugged Toni. 
"No, I'm fine I guess." Toni sighed, smiling softly. "He should be way madder at me. I did something real bad." Toni frowned.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:55 pm

"Not you!"  Mathias cocked his head to the side in wonder.  What could little Toni possibly have done that was so bad.  He didn't want to ask, not wanting to pry but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Toni nodded slowly.
"I cheated on him." He whispered, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:21 pm

"Awh! Toni!"  Mathias gathered the boy into his arms, rocking him back and forth.  "Its okay!!"  No, it wasnt, but Mathias wanted to make it okay for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 pm

"I was really bad." Toni sniffled as he hugged Mathias, ignoring Prince's glares. "I-I had sex with someone else... he should hate me.."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:25 pm

"Awh Toni! How could  anyone ever hate you!"  Mathias gently rocked the boy, though his stomach did churn to think of Toni doing such a horrible thing.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 pm

"Cause I suck." Toni sniffled lightly. "You probably don't even like me anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

"I love you Toni! Don't say that!"  Mathias flailed his arms at the boy, shaking his head as though it would make Toni understand he wasnt hated.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

"I love you too." Toni sighed, nodding his head. "But it would make Trever even more mad if he saw me talking to you." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

"Oh...Well im sorry."  Mathias backed away, waving his hand lightly.  "It was nice to see you though!"  He didn't want to get Toni into trouble, and so he decided he would let go.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:48 pm

"It was nice to see you too... really nice." Toni dived in for another quick hug, frowning deeply before he pulled back, sighing. "Bye I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 am

"I guess." Mathias bowed slightly before standing straight, his broad shoulders squaring as he stepped away from Toni and over to sit down beside Finn, pulling the smaller male into his lap.
"Did I f*cking say you could touch me!" Finn snarled menacingly, his upper lip curling into a fierce scowl.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 am

Prince rolled his eyes as he plopped down beside Mathias. He was not discreet with his dislike for Finn, just like Finn was not discreet with his dislike for... well everything.
"Better watch who you're rolling your eyes at, sweetie." Morgue gave the boy a deceivingly sweet smile. He'd never been a defensive person but a new side of him came out when it came to Finn.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Finn cocked his head to the side, eyeing his lover closely. "Let him f*cking roll his eyes, ill gouge those mother f*ckers out." The boy force himself out of Mathias's grip, moving over to sit beside Morgue. Though he wouldn't say it, to have Morgue defend him meant a lot. No one had ever protected Finn and the boy had certainly never asked for protection. "And I don't f*cking need you to look out for me Jeremy, I can f*cking take care of myself." Even as he said it though, his fingers curled around Morgue's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:30 pm

"I know you can. But I can take care of you as well." Morgue said simply, squeezing his lover's hand lightly as Prince crawled into Mathias's lap.
As much as he refused to admit it; Finn fucking scared him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Mathias's arms tightened around Prince's waist, silently promising to keep him safe from the monster that was his brother.  With a content sigh, the large boy rested his chin in the crook of Prince's neck, watching Morgue and Finn across from them.
"Awh! Morgue! Finn! You guys are so cute!"  Mathias cooed softly, only to yelp moments later when Finn's fist connected with the crown of his head.
"Ill f*cking show you cute Mathias Kohler!"  The boy had savagely howled, readying himself to smack his brother again, only to have Mathias block him this time.
"Finney that hurt!!"  The man wailed, rubbing the top of his head as he held the boy off.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:53 pm

"Stop fucking hitting him!" Prince snapped, standing to approach Finn. Even though his long slim legs made him a good bit taller than Finn, he found himself slowly backing away from the other.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Finn had by now fixed Prince with a glare that threatened to light him on fire, his face drawn into a viscous snarl. "I'll f*cking choke him with your intestine if you don't f*ck off."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well you don't have to be such a fucking bitch to him. He didn't do jack shit to you." Prince held his ground, trying to stand tall to keep his height advantage which was the only thing that was keeping him here instead of running off to hide behind someone.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Finn took a step closer to Prince, their noses almost brushing as the boy looked up to him. "I don't know what jack sh*t is, but im about to f*cking pulverize you, cunt. Back off." Finn punctuated this with a violent shove.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm

"Not before you do. Bitch." Prince took a step forward, shoving Finn back although even he knew it was not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 pm

Finn lashed out, as he always did. His hand curled tightly into a fist, swinging out to strike the boy. Prince was only saved from a broken jaw by Mathias jumping to his rescue. The large man jerked Prince back and into his chest, his arm knocking Finn almost clear across the room.
"Prince! Finn!" The boy wailed, his eyes wide. He had not mean to throw Finn, he had not meant to let Prince get that close to his brother. He hated them fighting, and always felt as though it was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

"Mattie." Prince whined. "You don't have to do that. I can take care of myself." He sighed. But he appreciated it.
Morgue immediately ran to Finn's side, helping the boy to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 pm

"Mathias." Finn hissed softly, allowing Morgue to help him to his feet before he charged his brother, his goal to draw blood. Of course, Mathias easily caught him, but that did not stop the boy from striking him several times.
"Calm down Finney!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Prince glared and lunged back at Finn. But Morgue was quicker, scooping Finn up in his arms and pulling him away from Mathias, gesturing for Mathias to do the same with Prince as the boy snarled in Finn's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: