Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:39 am

"Of course, darling." Barry grinned at the boy, kissing him sweetly before sitting him down in the car alongside Toni, yelling into the house that he was going to drop them off at his place.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:41 am

Trever waved them off, not too concerned about it in the least. Instead he went to pick out a special betch to work on while Barry was gone.
Killian decided to walk home himself, shouldering the hateful glare from his mother that followed him home.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:49 am

Barry did as he said before he was back over at Trever's house, entering the home and cringing as he heard Trever in the room with his bitch, though he should have expected nothing else from his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:02 am

Trever poked his head out at Barry's return, eying the man carefully. "Sorry you had to lave Blaine." The man put his betch away, dragging the defenseless husman back to its pen.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:07 am

"I don't mind. I love him but if you need me I need to be here for you." Barry nodded, sliding an arm around the man's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:16 am

"Hnm." Trever made a small noise in the back of his throat, glancing up at Barry. "What should I do with Toni?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:24 pm

"Whatever you want." Barry nodded. "I mean that. If you still love him and you're willing to forgive him, then do that. But if you're too hurt and you don't feel like you can trust him anymore, let him go. It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:07 pm

"You've changed." Trever smirked lightly up at his friend, poking Barry in the chest. "Since when are you so....able to forgive?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:41 pm

"I think since I had Brice." He confessed. "He softened me up." Barry let out a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:27 pm

"I doubt it. You know you'd kill that brat if he pissed you off bad enough." At least this is how Barry had been at one point. Barry had changed but Trever still wondered about him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:11 pm

"Of course I wouldn't." Barry frowned lightly. "I wouldn't hurt my baby for anything in the world, Trever." He really had changed. He'd never lay a finger on Brice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:11 pm

"Oh yeah, I forgot how you baby that kid." Trever had always enjoyed watching Barry with Brice, it made him believe in miracles. "Is he still with Shannon VanArnam?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm

"Yeah, sadly." Barry grunted. He had never liked Shannon and he never would. The boy was simply not good enough for his baby.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm

"So I take it he and Killian still hate each other?" Trever had heard all about it from his son, and even if Killian had not said anything to him he had watched the way Brice and Killian fought over Shannon, it was viscous.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:39 pm

"Of course." Barry shook his head. "And it's all because of that Shannon slut." He groaned. "I don't get it, he's not even that cute. He's whiny too."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:13 am

"He does seem really whiny." Trever lightly rubbed one of his temples. "His voice is like....Nails on a chalk board or some sh*t." The man had never really liked Shannon, if not because of Barry then because of Killian.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:37 am

"And he has like every boy in the family fighting over him. I don't get it." He rolled his shoulders. "I can't stand the brat."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

"Everyone fights over him?" Trever arched a brow, a small smirk claiming his features. No wonder why Brice was always such a tight arse.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"Well you know Killian and Brice do. Then there was something a while ago with Aaron kissing Shannon. And you know Shannon screwed Briley too before he and Brice were together. I just don't get it." He shook his head. Although Blaine was whiny too... Shannon was just ugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:29 pm

"Sounds like a slut." Trever chuckled softly, rather amused at the way Barry spoke of his sons lover. He could understand where the man was coming from though, he would hate to have some whore come in and make his children fight. "I thought Brice was better than that."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

"I know. I thought so too." Barry sighed. He just wanted someone better for his son.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 pm

"Ya both leave mah princess alone.". Killian stepped inside the home, staring at his father decisively. "Dad, did ya ever tell Shannon heh was supposed to come home with meh?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

"Your princess is annoying as hell." Barry smiled lightly at his son. "But yeah, I called him. He said he was on his way."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Killian couldnt argue that Shannon was irritating at times, but he loved the boy all the same. "Alrigh' thank ya." He decided on going back outside to wait on Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 am

Shannon had arrived at Killian's home nearly right as he left, so he was leaned against the door, tapping a heel impatiently on the porch as he waited.
"Why hello there." Shannon nodded, clicking his tongue at the man. "So I have to watch you because you can't be trusted, huh?" He giggled lightly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: