Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

"Daddy!"  Blaine squalled as he screamed to the door, throwing it open almost hard enough to force it from its hinges.  In a matter of second Blaine had barreled into Gabriel's chest, his arms tight around his fathers neck.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 pm

"Hey baby!" Gabriel grinned, pressing the boy close to his chest. "How are you darling?" Gabriel beamed as he headed into the home, everyone else following behind him. All the people had Toni darting under the table.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:21 am

Blaine paid Toni no mind, too swept away in the excitement of having his father hold him.  He actually found that his eyes were watering, just at seeing his fathers face.  Gabriel was still his hero, his daddy.
Blaine missed him so much, he could hardly breath.
"Daddy..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:26 am

Gabriel pressed the boy tight to his chest, grinning wide.
"Oh I missed you so much baby boy." He kissed the boy's forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:39 am

"I missed you too."  He felt like he had before Barry had even stepped into his life.  He would always be a daddy's boy at heart.
Mathias, who had been over at the home with his brother, Prince, and Morgue, had knelt down next to the dining room table, peeking underneath the structure in order to see Toni. 
"Toni? Its me, Mattie."  The man offered out his hand, his eyes warmed with his desire to see the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:44 am

"But I missed you more baby." Gabriel cooed softly, ruffling the boy's hair as he held him tight.
Toni slowly edged out from under the table, taking Mathias's hand and beaming up at him as he hugged him around the waist. His eyes were closed tightly as he hugged the boy. But when he opened them, he nearly fell back on his ass as he noticed the very angry boy clinging to Mathias's arm, staring daggers into him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 am

"Toni!"  Mathias reached out for the boy, his arm gentle as it wound around his waist to keep him from falling. "Be careful! What if you fell down and got hurt!"  The man was as innocent, simply not wanting anyone he cared for to be hurt.  After assuring himself that Toni was fine, he motioned to Prince.  With a wide, obviously proud smile, the man announced "This is Prince, my boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 am

"Oh! Hi..." Toni smiled softly, hoping that maybe the boy hadn't really been glaring at him like that."
"Hi." Prince stepped forward to eye the boy, his gaze just as cold as before as he held onto Mathias's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 pm

"Prince, this is Toni!"  The boy grinned brightly, "He is a very good friend."  The man reached out to offer Toni his hand once more. "I have missed you Toni!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:19 pm

"I-I missed you too." Toni nodded shyly as Prince continued to watch him, his grip tightening on Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Mathias glanced down at his lover, his head tilted to the side in confusion.  "Is something wrong Prince?"  The boy asked softly, his eyes glazed over with concern for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"I'm fine." He smiled sweetly to his lover. He glanced over to the kitchen where Morgue had disappeared, getting himself and Finn drinks from the fridge. "Would you get me a drink, baby?" He looked up at his boyfriend, waiting until Mathias was gone before his gaze went cold on Toni.
"Look, Tommy, Toni, whatever your name is-"
"I-I'm just his friend. Promise." Toni squeaked lightly. 
"Bullshit, I saw the way you looked at him. Just letting you know that if I catch you laying your hands on him, you'll regret it." He informed, sure to put his smile back on before Mathias returned.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Mathias stepped back over to the pair, offering a small cup to Prince, and another small glass to Toni.  "There, now you both have a drink!"  He liked being gentlemanly and taking care of the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"Thank you darling." Prince grinned, standing on his tip toes to kiss the boy's cheek softly, though not pleased as Toni sipped his as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:21 am

Mathias smiled contently down at the two of them, his body filled with warmth to see two of his favorite people together.  "So, Uhm..."  He wondered what they could talk about.  "Toni doesn't like crust on his sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

"Oh yeah?" Prince arched an eyebrow as Toni nodded shyly, his hands trembling as he held his cup. "Well why don't we go over and talk to your brother or sometihng?" He'd reather deal with Finn than have Toni all over his Mattie.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:43 am

"But Finn is in a bad mood!"  The boy had already hit Mathias several times, not including the four screaming sessions the boy had endured.  "Plus I miss Toni! I haven't seen him in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:54 am

"Awww." Prince whined softly, his plump lips forming a pout. "Okay." He nodded, leaning into his lover's side.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 am

"Is something wrong Princess?  Don't want to sit with me and Toni?"  Mathias of course would do whatever Prince wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 am

"No, it's okay." He smiled softly. He knew of course that he had Mathias wrapped around his finger. All he had to do was say the word and Mathias would please him however he could. But he did love the boy and if he really wanted to see Toni, Prince wanted to let him. As long as he was here to keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

"Okay!"  Mathias turned to Toni, cooing softly to the boy as he offered out a hand.  "Are you hungry?  Wantme to make you a sandwich?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry." Toni smiled shyly.  "I don't want to eat." He shook his head. If he ate when he was upset, it made him sick. And he was more upset than he'd been in a while with Trever so mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 am

"Is something wrong?"  Mathias had always paid careful attention to Toni whenever he had been around the boy.  "Are you upset over something Toni?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am

"It's just Trever." He shook his head. "But it's my fault so don't be mad at him or anything." He nodded at the large boy, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:08 pm

"Awh Toni!"  Mathias opened his arms up, offering the boy a hug.  He hated to see one of his friend in distress. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: