Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.

Go down 
+3
Kaiden Kensington
Misery Braxton
Phoenix Lively
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. Empty
PostSubject: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:07 am

Phoenix hummed as he looked around the gettogether, a light grin on his face as he had to ignore several submissive men trying desperately to get his attention on his way to the bathroom. Finally, he got some privacy, looking around the huge bathroom.
The Kensington’s home was gorgeous, even the bathroom. He decided to look around to entertain himself until the gettogether was over, as he really had nothing better to do. After discovering the stash of food under the sink, he gathered that this was Misery’s bathroom.
Yes, each family member had their own bathroom. Misery’s was right next to the bedroom.
He began rummaging through the cabinet, realizing this was where Misery kept most of his jewelry that Carter bought him. And needless to say, all of it was ridiculously expensive. In fact, he guaranteed that a certain chain he had his eyes on was pure gold. It particularly stuck out to him and he wasn't sure why, but he wanted it.
He glanced around, although he knew good and well that there was no one here in the bathroom with him before taking the chain in his grasp, grinning. He tended to have some sticky fingers. Luca was his father after all.
He then stepped out of the bathroom, examining the nice chain as he headed back for the stairway.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:22 am

"Hey," Kaiden Kensington was leaned against the wall just behind the bathroom door. "You know, its troublesome to take things that don't belong to you?" The mans voice was slow, almost rugged. "And if im not mistaken thats my mothers necklace." Kaiden was your typical teenage dirtbag. The boy hated doing everything aside from sleeping and cloud watching. Everything else was simply a drag.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:27 am

Phoenix turned around as he heard the man's voice behind him, an eyebrow curving upwards at Kaiden's words.
"Ah do believe et's mine now." The boy winked lightly, holding out the chain in his hands. He wasn't sure why he wanted it. But his pride would not allow him to just hand it back.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:32 am

Kaiden stepped forward, his hands shoved down into his pockets as he neared Phoenix. "If its yours then you damn well need to pay for it." He took a moment, clicking his tongue as he thought. "I highly doubt you can pay for it." He knew if his father had bought it for his mother then it must be pricey. His father never bought anything cheap for his mother. "And think about this, take a moment if you need to." Kaiden smirked lightly. "Instead of paying for a chain you stole, you might as well steal a kiss for free." Kaiden had never been the type to flirt but Phoenix was attractive, and aside from that he had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

Phoenix was a bit surprised at how the boy spoke to him, a sly smirk stretching across his features as Kaiden finished.
"Maybe ah will." Phoenix winked, looking over the chain in his hands as he took a step forward towards Kaiden, leaning in to capture the boy's lips in a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

As they kissed, Kaiden plucked the chain for the boys hand. The kiss had not lasted long, it was chaste but Kaiden strangely found that he wanted to kiss Phoenix again.
"Sorry man, this is a real drag but the kiss wasn't free. Its going to cost you." The man smirked slyly, his eyes sweeping over Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:01 am

"Oh, now is it?" Phoenix smirked lightly, his thick irish accent fading into more of his father's hispanic one. "How much is it gonna cost me?" He arched an eyebrow, glancing down as the chain was taken from him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

"Seven digits, Love." Kaiden wore a sly smirk, his onyx eyes soft on Phoenix. He enjoyed teasing people, and this boy had reminded him way to much of Killian for him not to pick. He hoped the boy reacted differently than Killian did though. Killian had been proud, because "Mah accent gets meh all tha blowjobs mate."
It was way he and Kaiden were able to be such good friends. Kaiden never cared and Killian never cared too much.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ah'm afraid I don't have a million on me." Phoenix chuckled, running a hand through his unruly brown hair as he glanced into Kaiden's onyx eyes, finding himself quite lost in them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

"Pshhh, dude no. A million dollars would be so troublesome. I meant your phone number." Kaiden shoved his hands deeper into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

"Oh?" Phoenix let a grin spread across his face. "Ah think ah can do that. Give meh yar phone?" He extended a hand, smirking slyly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Kaiden offered the boy his phone, watching carefully as he inserted the digits. Though he normally would not have cared, he found himself worrying that Phoenix was going to give him a fake number.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

But as Phoenix's thumbs ran across the keypad, he was indeed putting in his real cell phone number. He handed it back to Kaiden with a grin.
"There ya go." He winked. "And ya can call et ef ya don't believe me."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:32 am

"Calling it is too troublesome, i'll take my chances." Kaiden took his phone back, gazing down at the numbers with a careful eye. "So aside from stealing, what else do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:44 am

"Well, ah do many things." Phoenix took a step closer to the boy, looking him over. "But I think one of my favorite pastimes from now on is going to be staring at you." He smirked lightly. The boy was indeed gorgeous and he found that he quite enjoyed the long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:48 am

"That sounds like a drag." Kaiden reached up to run his fingers through his thick black hair, he never bothered to get it cut, and even so it was troublesome when it was long he didn't feel like cutting it. "I think instead of staring at me you should come watch the clouds." That had always been his favorite pastimes, but he could see himself watching Phoenix instead, the boy truly was captivating.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:57 am

"Ah think ah could make that work." Phoenix nodded, his Irish accent thickening once more, though it was on purpose this time. He always did this when he was interested in someone, he found most men or women swooned over his mother's accent.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:04 am

Not Kaiden. He had laughed at Killian the first time he had heard the man speak. Though he had yet to laugh at Phoenix he was not much intrigued by his voice. Instead he was curious over the curve of Phoenix's cheek, and the stubble on his chin. The boy was utterly adorable, but in a very sexy way.
"Dude, talk normal." Kaiden waved his hand lightly, smirk settling on his face. "Don't exert yourself playing with your voice. I like it when your not trying."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:07 am

Phoenix said nothing for a moment, curiously staring at the other boy. He had never been called out on it before, although he played with his voice often.
"Ah have a choice between my mom's and my dad's accents, most of the time I just let it come out as a mix of the two but." He shrugged his shoulders. Honestly, he tended to choose one to speak in because he felt they sounded weird mixed together.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:13 am

"I realize. I like how it blends when your just talking. It doesn't sound Scottish or Hispanic, its just kinda sounds like Phoenix. Something unique to you." Kaiden smiled easily, his eyes dancing over the other boys form.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:17 am

Phoenix smirked softly.
"Ya like that, eh?" He hummed lightly. "Ah guess I could quit playing with my voice, only for you of course."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm

"Yeah, doing it for anyone else would be to troublesome." Kaiden offered one of his arms to Phoenix, nodding back to the stair case. "If you want, we can go dance." His fathers home had a built in ball room for business party's and such, also used for get togethers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:58 pm

"I suppose weh could do that." Phoenix nodded his head, hooking their arms together as he headed towards the staircase with Kaiden by his side.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:03 am

As they descended the stairs, and made it down into the room with every one else, Killian Murdock's eyes found Phoenix. Once of the mans eye brows arched in question at the boy, his eyes sweeping over Kaiden on his son's arm. The man slipped away from the conversation he had been having with his father in favor of strolling over to see his son.
"Hello there dearie." Killian slipped an arm around Phoenix's shoulders, sliding in between him and Kaiden. "Ah see ya ave met ya a stray scalleh wag."
Kaiden groaned softly, lightly pushing Killian in his shoulder. "Get of it dude, Go see if you can haggle a blowjob offa Shannon or something. Your being troublesome."
"An yar bein' ah salteh wench, dearie."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:44 am

Phoenix smiled lightly at his mother, shaking his head as the man slipped in between him and Kaiden.
"Ah was just about ta dance with Kaiden here." He gestured towards the boy, a smirk playing on his lips as he glanced up at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: