Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.

Go down 
+3
Kaiden Kensington
Misery Braxton
Phoenix Lively
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:05 pm

As Phoenix spoke, Kaiden made another small note to himself. Phoenix was much like a cat. He was cunning, he got anything he wanted, he did as he pleased. Much like a feline.
Kaiden loved it.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Phoenix did tend to get everything he wanted. And now, he wanted Kaiden. He ran his fingers through Kaiden's long black hair, finding that he quite enjoyed it.
"Why do ya keep yar hair soh long?" He questioned lightly. He had a feeling the boy was simply too lazy to cut it. But he enjoyed Kaiden's laid back tendencies. He didn't have a problem with the hair, his was almost just as long.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:19 pm

"I don't feel like going to get it cut. Plus it keeps me warm out here when it gets cold." Kaiden had always thought he looked odd with short hair, he preferred longer hair to frame his face.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:26 pm

"Et looks nice on ya." Phoenix smiled lightly, stroking Kaiden's hair. "Ah like et."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"It's troublesome to brush but I guess it's worth it." It had to be if Phoenix liked it. "Why do you keep long hair? For the lady's?" Kaiden smirked lightly up at the sky, his eyes drifting along with the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

"Noh, for myself." Phoenix nodded, smirking lightly. "Ah look weird as hell with short hair." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:38 pm

"I can see that ." Kaiden snickered softly, reaching up to push Phoenix's bangs from his eyes. "I think you could pull it off though."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm

"Ah could pull anything off, love." He winked, leaning in closer to let his head rest in Kaiden's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:58 pm

Kaiden slowly picked himself up from the grass, offering a hand down for Phoenix to take. "Come on, lets go find something to do." He felt as though he should take Phoenix somewhere, worried that maybe the boy was not having such a good time.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:05 pm

"What do you have in mind, dearie?" Phoenix asked as he took hold of Kaiden's hand, pulling himself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: