Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.

Go down 
+3
Kaiden Kensington
Misery Braxton
Phoenix Lively
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 am

"Soh ah've been told." Phoenix smirked lightly as he looked around. "Seems like ah pretty cool place ya have ta... get away from everyone." Phoenix nodded his head, glancing up to the huge house, with windows looking out on them. 
One of these windows, Carter was currently gazing out of, racing to get his lover.
"Kaiden has a boy out back!" He nodded excitedly at Misery as he insisted the boy come look.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Misery's ears perked up at the news, his legs fumbling as he tried to make it over to Carter so he could see out the window.
"What boy?  Awh!"  Misery cooed softly as he spotted the pair, one of his arms winding around Carter.  "I wonder if their about to do it"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'm gonna yell out there if I catch them about to." Carter snickered at his lover, watching the two boys.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

"Kaiden would probably be really pissed if you did that." Misery was studying Phoenix closely, trying to place the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:29 pm

"Who is that anyways?" He glanced closer at Phoenix, humming lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 pm

"Im not sure."  Misery rubbed the back of his head, his mind rushing through people.  "I think he is like...Trever's grand kid."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:52 pm

"Well being related to Trever is never a good thing. Hopefully he doesn't have the crazy gene in him." Carter snorted. He truly did hate Trever with a passion... and yet, sometimes he had to thank the man, being he was the only reason he had two beautiful children in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

"He belongs to Killian I believe, so I think he is fine."  Misery had never had the pleasure of spending time with Killian but he had noticed him around, and everything he heard of the mans was not really bad.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:23 pm

"Oh god, that's worse." He groaned. "Killian's a whore." Carter whined, glancing at the two boys in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:49 am

"Yes, he is. But he isn't a bad guy. Plus his kid seems to be well rounded." Misery rubbed the back of his head as he stared out at the scene in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:04 am

"I guess." Carter sighed, shaking his head. "I'm just worried. Kaiden's never really had a love interest before." He whined.

Phoenix had curled close to Kaiden, stroking the boy's hair. They hadn't spoken in several minutes but somehow, the silence wasn't awkward. It was peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

"It probably wont last long." Misery took a seat on the edge of the bed, flopping further back as he continued. "First flings never do."

And it was what Kaiden lived for, the peaceful silence that calmed everything. To share it with someone was rather amazing, but to especially share it with Phoenix made it that much better.
"You should stay here."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:37 pm

"True." Carter nodded his head, sitting down beside his lover, though continuing to keep an eye on the two boys.

"Ya mean for the night?" Phoenix arched an eyebrow. The thought was rather tempting.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:55 pm

"Are you really stalking him?" Misery snickered softly into his hands, sitting up to glance at their son once more. "This is really good for spying though, I wish Quinn would take Shion out there sometime."

"Sure." The night wouldn't be too troublesome...Although the thought of having Phoenix around wasnt troubling in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm

"I'm not stalking... just keeping an eye on them." Carter nodded, chuckling softly. "We do have to make Quinn and Shion go out there next time." He smirked.

"Then ah'd love ta." Phoenix nodded, glancing over at Kaiden, unable to hide the light smile on his features.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm

"They would know something was up." Misery groaned softly, his head lulling over to the side so he could see Carter. "That boy doesnt like me watching him and Quinn screw."

"I like your smiles. The ones when your smiling because your happy, not to look smooth." Kaiden smirked up at Phoenix, his eyes soft as the wind ruffled the boys hair.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 pm

"We'll just have to be more sneaky." Carter chuckled as he pulled Misery into his arms.

"Oh, now do ya?" Phoenix chuckled, one of those smiles indeed appearing on his handsome features.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 am

"Yeah, I think we need to hire someone to build us secret passages through this house." Misery leaned back into Carter, his eyes soft on his lover.

"I do. Your lips move just enough to be noticed. Sometimes you show your teeth. You have nice teeth." The boy nodded, a soft laugh making its way from him.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:47 pm

"I so could." Carter laughed. He could indeed do that without making a dent in his wallet.

Phoenix couldn't ignore the way his heart skipped a beat at those words, or the flutter in his stomach.
"Well mah smile is pretty amazin'." He chuckled, but decided he would let this cocky facade down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:40 am

"Yes, it is." Kaiden spoke softly, sincerely as he gazed up to the blue skies. The clouds were floating slowly by, the boy watching them all the while. "That one looks like a plane." He stated casually, one of his hands out stretched to the sky. He loved the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 am

And Phoenix found that his heart beat a little faster as he watched the man's serene expression. He could get used to being around Kaiden...
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am

"Your nothing like a cloud." Kaiden snorted softly, his eyes shifting over to Phoenix. "Your more like fire I think..." The boy mused on, lost in his content thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:02 am

Phoenix chuckled, shaking his head.
"That's quite accurate, love. Yar like ah cloud though." Just drifting along... calm, relaxed... But with Phoenix there was never a dull moment.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 am

"Clouds are awesome." Kaidne envied them, so carefree in the sky. He wished that life could be so simple.
"So...What would you be doing if you were not with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:56 am

"Hanging out with friends, probableh." Phoenix shrugged. "Gettin high? Whatever ah felt like." Phoenix nodded, smiling lightly at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.   Of Stolen Chains & Hearts. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Stolen Chains & Hearts.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: