Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:41 pm

"I know, and you know better than anyone I'd never get anyone sick on purpose." Xavier sighed, leaning against Elvis lightly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Elvis's green eyes discretely flickered down on Xavier, his very insides warming at the feel of the man against him. Maybe it was the drugs, or again, maybe it was just Xavier.
"Your a damn tease." It was a whine, his anger ebbing away slightly as the drug strayed his brain.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"I am not." Xavier snickered softly. "I'm sorry I can't help it, you're too sexy." He winked, standing up to kiss the boy's cheek. "I should probably put some clothes back on." He glanced down at his naked body. "I'm sure no one would mind if I stayed naked though." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"Nah, I don't mind at all." Elvis gently pinched one of Xavier's ass cheeks, his smile one of arousal as he watched his lover.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"Keep your hands out of my naughty bits." Xavier chuckled softly. "I better go tell Ian to make sure he didn't touch my dick at all." He sighed. Honestly, he didn't remember if the boy did or not, it was all a haze. He headed out of the bathroom in all his naked glory, heading for the bedroom he and Ian had been in.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Ian was laying flat in the middle of the bed, his limbs sprawled in all different directions. He did not bother giving chase to Xavier or Elvis, it just wasnt worth it. Instead he watched the ceiling as his mind added animation to it. As Xavier entered, the boys head snapped to the door.
"Ass clown, what happened? You left me high and dry!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:26 pm

"I'm sorry." Xavier smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck as he stared down at the boy, feeling his arousal stirring once more at seeing the boy. "I should have told you, but I wasn't really thinking straight. I have AIDS. I'm glad Elvis stopped us when he did."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Ian waved lazily at Xavier, rolling onto his side as for his cigarette's but remembering that he had chucked them.
"Thanks for not screwing me then. That would have sucked...But I guess I deserve it." He winked to the man settling back down. "Karma doesn't catch me often."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Xavier dressed slowly.
"I'm really sorry." Words couldn't express how sorry he was. He was always so careful around other people. "I'll buy you more cigarettes." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:35 pm

"Damn well better." Ian sat up, watching Xavier with his mouth slanted.
"Thanks though for telling me." It didn't so much bother Ian, he knew everyone had their problems. It was something you got used to in life.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:46 pm

"Thank Elvis. I wouldn't have until he stopped me." Xavier nodded his head helping Ian up. "You realy are gorgeous though, that wasn't just the alcohol." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:36 pm

"I know." Ian smiled vainly, running his carefully polished fingers through his hair. "Still sucks we dong get to hump though, I was enjoying it." Xavier was sexy, charming, everything Ian wanted in a man.
Plus, he wasn't hung up on anyone.
Like Misery.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:38 pm

"Maybe some other time." Xavier winked. "I just.. you probably guessed that Elvis and I had something. I can't do this to him right now. I would like to see you sometime though, if you're available." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh I understand. But I gotta tell ya, if I can get him laid by that Zach boy, I will." A coy simile, a flirtatious wink. "And then, i'll be back for you." Hopping off of the bed in all his naked pride, he picked up a pen from the night stand. Stepping over to Xavier, he scrawled in his neat print, his phone number over the mans abdomen. "Call me sometime." And with that, he exited the room, his ass swaying with every step.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Xavier grinned after him, slipping his shirt on to cover his abdomen and heading out into the living room where everyone else was.
In Elvis's absence, the drugs had taken effect on Zachariah and he was a bit more talkative than he'd been before. He'd taken to Mack's side, smoking with him and quite obviously flirting.
Kelly, although still in his mood, was laughing now as he watched Phoenix's face. It was very obvious that something was about to go down.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Mack, being he too was under the influence, and being because Zach was hot, found himself flirting right alone. One of his arms had even made its way to sit around the boys shoulders.
"Wanna shotgun?" His smile was not charming in anyway, bit it was relaxed and happy. The smile of a man that had become completely comfortable with Zachariah.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:08 pm

"Sure, man." Zachariah grinned as he watched Mack. He took a drag off of the joint in his hands, holding the smoke in his mouth as he turned to Mack, pressing their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Mack's lips devoured those of Zacharah, one of his hands gently moving to bury its self into the boys dreads. He sucked hard, slowly letting the smoke drift from his nose. All the while holding the kiss, even after all the smoke had been exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:19 pm

Zachariah was pleased that Mack seemed to just want to kiss him. He responded to the kiss passionately, allowing his arms to wrap around Mack's neck.
Ever since Mack suggested shotgunning, Phoenix had been watching with the same expression, his mouth in the shape of an O.
Kelly attempted to say something, but before he could, Phoenix was up, yanking a fistful of Zachariah's dreads and tugging him away from Mack.
"Ya better watch yarself. Ah'm not afraid ta skin ya." Phoenix pulled the pocket knife out from his jacket, waving it menacingly in Zach's face. His mother made sure he never left the house without it in case of emergencies. And in Phoenix's eyes, this counted as an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:34 pm

"Dude!"  Mack was on his feet I second, his fingers closing tightly around the wrist of the hand holding the knife.  "Put that knife away! Whats your problem bro!"  He hated violence, simply thought if everyone in the universe would smoke a joint, there would be world peace for at least two hours.  With his other hand he gently tried to work Zach's hair from Phoenix's grip.  "You jumped my gun man."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Though only seconds after Phoenix had pulled his knife, Zachariah had managed to snatch the knife away, shove Phoenix to the ground and did not appear phased at all. It was impressive, but it was just instinct for him.
Phoenix let out a growl, although it was clear he was shocked. He glanced up at Mack, frowning lightly. "Mah problem es him bein all over ya." He snapped as he stood upright, brushing himself off and eyeing his knife that was in Zachariah's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Mack glared at Zach, his head cocked to the side.  He was not impressed at all, more irritated than anything.
"I was handling him, could have done without you touching him." It was closest Mack had come to snapping at any of them. "Now give him his damn knife back."  He did not like seeing Phoenix man handled by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Zach sighed, dropping the knife toward Phoenix's feet.
"Fine. Not like it was self defense or anything." He muttered sarcastically, sighing and hoping Elvis was around here somewhere.
Phoenix wore a small smirk at having Mack snap at Zachariah, glancing up at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:06 pm

"Like I said, I was trying to protect you." Mack watched the boy, eye brows furrowed. Soon he was joined by Elvis who had been watching from the back of the room. Though his face was more one of awe than Mack's look of irritation.
"He does that." Trever poked his head out the his torture room, he had been listening to what was taking place. He knew Zach well, and was familiar with his antics.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:09 pm

"I don't need you to." Zach murmured lightly as his gaze moved over to Trever. "You go away." Though he wore a small smirk as he headed to Elvis's side. He really would rather Elvis not know he had any relation to Trever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next