Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 pm

"Yeah." Ian was on his feet in an instant, Xavier's hand in his to guide the other. "Follow me." Sending a playful wink back at the man as he lead them into a vacant room. Elvis's eyes followed them all the way, his stomach burning as he did so.
"Im fine." It was short and curt, his teeth baring together as he watched them. Turning to Kelly, he demanded angrily.
"Aren't you gonna stop them! That f*cking whore is going to get in some deep sh*t!" It was the drugs talking, but that did not mean he had not spoken honestly.

Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"If he wants to screw someone, I'm not about to stop him." Kelly shrugged simply. He was relaxed with the marijuana in his system. "We're not dating yet."

As they arrived in the room, Xavier unbuttoned his pants, tossing them to the floor along with his boxers in one move. He reached down to stroke his erection lightly, groaning as he watched Ian. "Strip for me." He smirked, his member throbbing in between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:38 pm

"Oh, F*ck you Kells. I cant get any help." He looked back down the hall where they had disappeared, his anger building.

Clothes littered the floor methodically, between every article Ian stopped and wiggled his arse a little for Xavier, his eyes alight on the man's naked form. "Ian. I want you to call me Ian." He wanted to hear it when they were in the act.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm

"Alright, Ian. I hope you're ready for me." Xavier wet his lips, grinning. He turned into a bit of a conceited asshole when he was drunk. He didn't take long picking up Ian and laying him down on the bed, straddling his waist and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Ian was giving in fully, his hips angled upward, expecting Xavier, anticipating him.
Elvis had by now found his way to the door of the room, his jaw slack at the image laid out before him. He had not realized it, but blood pooled in his hands, his nails cutting into the tender flesh as he watched on.
Someone was going to pay hell for this.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Xavier didn't notice Elvis as he bit down gently on Ian's neck. He ran a finger over Ian's entrance, slipping it inside teasingly. "Damn." He murmured, stroking his cock. Out of instinct, he looked around for a condom. But in his drunken haze, when he didn't find one, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Ian meowed softly at the finger, spreading his legs wider for Xavier. Elvis kept his silence until he simply could not hold himself any longer. In two long strides he was at the bed, one hand throwing Xavier off of Ian, and the other diving down to connect with Ian's stomach, drawling a startled yelp from the boy. He had yet to say anything, simply moving to hit Ian again, growling savagely down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:55 pm

"Dude, what the hell?" Xavier snapped as he was thrown off of Ian. The way he yelled at Elvis was a sure sign he wasn't thinking clearly. He never yelled at the boy when sober. He pulled Elvis off of Ian roughly, holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 pm

"What the hell? What the f*ck!" Elvis shoved Xavier off, one of his fists connecting with the mans chest. "I was't f*cking suitable for you right? I was on drugs, right? You couldn't f*cking stand it! But f*cking look at you! He is high on cocaine, your drunk, and you were about to have sex with him!" Elvis's vision blurred with tears, the droplets threatening to fall. Xavier would never have sex with him without a condom. Xavier left him because of the drugs.
And yet, here he was with Ian...
It burned Elvis. Scorched his very being.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am

"Jesus, Elvis!" Xavier exclaimed. "This isn't even about you, okay!? It's about me wanting to have a fucking good time for once! I can't do anything without thinking about you and it fucking sucks. Go back out there and flirt with fucking dreadlocks some more." Xavier snapped.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 am

"Don't you f*cking pin this on me! You broke it off! You! Not me!" The boy raked his hands through his red hair. "I love you for f*cks sake." Ian had by now sat up on the bed, his face set into a glare.
"I owe you one, ass clown." He owed Elvis a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 am

Xavier glared lightly at Elvis, staring from him to Ian and back again. He said nothing, a strange look on his face before finally, he vomited all over the carpet, cursing as he disappeared and ran to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:21 am

Elvis watched him go, plopping down on the edge of they bed Ian and Xavier had been about too have sex on.
He almost wanted to hate Ian.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:23 am

Xavier slumped over in the bathroom, his knees on the floor and his head resting against the edge of the sink so he could simply lean over when he needed to vomit since it didn't appear to be stopping any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 am

Elvis appeared in the door way, his head tilted to the side as if to get a better look at Xavier.
"I...I can stop doing drugs." It was quiet, so quiet Elvis wondered if it had actually left his mouth.
He meant it, though.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:33 am

"Elvis." Xavier groaned softly, turning to face his former lover, his head pounding. "You don't have to stop doing drugs, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 am

Elvis took this as an indication that Xavier simply did not want to rekindle anything with him. Bowing his head, he was unsure of what to say.
"I just...."
Seeing Xavier kiss someone else. Seeing him look at someone else so passionately.
Elvis hated it.
"I hate not being...I..." The drugs made it hard to think, but he was trying.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:42 am

"You don't need me, Elvis." Xavier sighed. "You're better off." He shook his head, gagging once more as vomit spewed from his mouth. He groaned softly, his body breaking into sweats. He let out a sigh, putting his head in his hands. "I can't fucking do anything." He muttered, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:45 am

Elvis dropped to his knees beside Xavier, one of his arms, strong with sinewy muscle wrapped around his waist to support him. "I don't need you....I just...I love you." A small sigh, freckled cheeks hiddenn behind a deep red sea of hair. "But I don't know about being better off. Who takes care of me without you?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 am

"I love you too, Presley." Xavier sighed softly. "Taking care of you is the only thing I can do." He chuckled lightly, forcing a tiny smile as his body began to ache. A sure sign it was time to battle his disease. How wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:55 am

Elvis offered out his hand, smile wistful as he wished for one day that Xavier was not plagued by his disease.
"I got you, you got me. I think were doing pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:58 am

Xavier squeezed the boy's hand tightly, smiling softly.
"I don't know what I'd do without you." He sighed. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:13 am

Elvis wasn't sure what he was sorry for, but he nodded anyways, passing it off as an apology for the man trying to screw Ian.
"Im used to it from you, Hook."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:38 pm

"And you know the only reason I wasn't going to use a condom was because I was drunk... damn, I'm glad you stopped me." Ian didn't know he had AIDS, he would've infected the boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:12 pm

"You would have gotten him sick." It was not said harshly, but with a twinge of anger. Not over Ian, simply because he had seen many times where he wouldnt mind contracting the disease if only he could be that intimate with Xavier. "Dumbarses." He crossed his arms defensively, bags darkening under his eyes as the drug effected his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next