Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Elvis let his eyes droop, but not before taking one last look at the stranger in the rear view mirror. He made sure to see the slight rise and fall of the boys chest before relaxing into his father. David was a great doctor, and Elvis felt easier knowing David would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Manuel soon arrived and knocked on the door, waiting until David arrived before he explained the story and carried Jeffery inside before carrying in his son as well, laying him down in a guestroom after he'd gotten David's permission.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Junious watched Manuel as he brought the two boys in, knowing it was probably his time to be leaving since David had other work to attend. He stood, pausing as Manuel came back from laying Elvis down.
"You all look like sh*t." He picked up his coat, voice softening. "You guys okay?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 pm

Manuel tilted his head in confusing being he had never met this boy before.
"Multiple personalities!" David called from the other room where he was looking over Jeffrey.
"Ah." Manuel nodded. "I am okay, I don't think they are though...." He frowned. If Elvis okay, he couldn't be truly okay.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Elvis had not been able to sleep, his heart still heavy. Not even ten minutes after Manuel had laid him down, he was up and following his father into the living room. "Papi?" He collapsed onto the couch, sighing softly. "You can leave if you need to."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:38 pm

"No, darling. I can tell you want to stay and I need to stay with you." He smiled softly, kissing his son's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Elvis leaned onto his father, dead weight in the mans arms. "How can I go back to Zach, papi?" He didnt think he could look at the boy again.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:58 pm

"I don't know hijito, I don't know." Manuel stroked his son's hair gently. "I wouldn't trust him if I were you..." He sighed. It made him nervous, he didn't like the thought of Elvis around a killer.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:51 pm

"Next thing I know, hes gonna cut me up, yeah." Elvis trembled at the thought, crumbling into himelf and using his father as support.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:02 pm

"Oh, darling..." Manuel sighed, pressing his son closer to his chest. "It will be okay. I can talk to him for you, if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 pm

"No papi." Elvis shook his head quickly, his fingers gripping the fabric of his pants. "Im going to talk to him, yeah." He loved Zach helplessly, missing the boy despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm

"Okay darling..." Manuel nodded, frowning lightly. "You do what you have to do, hijito. Do you want a ride back over there or are you waiting until later?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21