Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:16 am

"I think maybe you're right." He smiled sweetly. He sure hoped Augustus was right.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:44 am

"Dont tell him that. He'll get a big head." Elvis complained as he listened to them talk. He honestly wondered how his mother had survived being as sweet as he was.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:50 am

"He should have a big head. He's smart. I like him." Zach laughed softly.
"I like him too." Manuel winked, hugging his lover around the waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 am

"I don't." Elvis poked his tongue out at his mother, but it was obvious he did love the man. It was hard not to love Augustus.
"You guys only love me because im pretty." He wiggled his brows, so thankful to have a family.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 am

"True." Manuel purred softly, kissing the boy's neck lightly as he got him and his son plates, sitting down at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:05 am

Augustus's cheeks brightened, the pink reaching his ears much like what happened to Elvis when he himself blushed.
"And I love you just because your wiggy."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 am

"He looks like you." Zach giggled softly at Elvis, brushing one of the boy's curls behind his ear again. He adored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:19 am

"Yeah." Augustus was actually rather proud. Sure he felt bad for the boy having red hair, but Elvis wore it well. "His brother is like, the mirror image of Manuel!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:34 am

"Oh really?" He smiled softly. "I'd like to meet him too." He grinned. He enjoyed meeting Elvis's family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:35 am

"Luca was blessed." Elvis muttered sourly, cheek resting against his palm as he listened to his mother go on about Luca. He adored his brother but still, he envied him. "He got dad's good looks."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:40 am

"I think your momma is pretty too." Zachariah nodded. "The red hair looks good on you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 am

"I still think you would like Luca better." Luca just seemed to be the brother that everyone was drawn too.
Or maybe that was Killian.
"Hey!" Augustus vibrated, taking Manuel's hand. "We should go see Luca and Killian!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 am

"Nuh uh. You're like... really cute." Zach spoke, blushing lightly as he ate the meal Augustus had prepared for them. "I'd love to meet Luca!" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:02 am

"Call! Come on, Peruvian papi!" He bounced with excitement, he was always so happy to show his family off. "You'll really like Luca and Killian! Oh! And Phoenix!"
Elvis shook his head, he had seen just how Zach and Phoenix got along earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 am

"Oh great, Phoenix." Zach laughed softly, though his voice was low, aimed mostly towards Elvis. Manuel didn't hear, chuckling at Augustus as he picked up his phone, calling Luca and letting the man know they would be coming over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:07 am

"He is all bark and no bite, he might no even be home." Elvis shrugged it off, he was close with his cousin and he was sure he could keep him from getting into a fight with Zach. Especially if having that fight may mean their parents finding out about the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:11 am

Zachariah nodded his head. He was sure it wouldn't be a problem, he just wanted to make sure Elvis's parents liked him.
Manuel grinned as he got off the phone. He was always ecstatic to talk to his oldest son.
"Luca said we can come over. Phoenix just got home too." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 am

Augustus quickly finished off supper, getting himself dressed to go see Luca while Elvis simply grumbled. "Dad and Luca have some special bond." He was used to it, he knew his father loved him too but he figured he and Luca were so close because Luca never had a mother.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 am

"I just don't see him as often." Manuel whined, kissing his son's temple softly as he moved to get dressed.
"Your dad seems like he loves you too though." Zachariah nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:38 am

"He does." Elvis stood, offering a hand down to Zach. "Just Luca doesnt have mom. I wish I could give him mine." It was a soft whine, he wasnt truly serious but still.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 am

"You guys don't have the same mom?" He hummed softly as he watched Manuel enter the room again, dragging Augustus along with him. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:44 am

"No. His mom died, and dad met my mom and they had me. Luca and Killian were having Phoenix when Mom was giving birth to me." He shrugged lightly, heading out the door with his family. "Dad I guess had to coddle him a lot."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:46 am

Zachariah nodded as he took this in, leaning into Elvis as they made their way towards Luca's home, Manuel and Augustus leading the way. They arrived before long, catching sight of Luca's face in the window as he eagerly waited their arrival.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:57 am

"Who es tha new kid?" Killian arched a brow as he peered out the window behind his lover. "Better not beh anyone Phoenix likes, or he'll beh spendin' tha night with us." He Had faith that his son got everything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 am

"Dad said something about Elvis having a friend over." Luca shrugged lightly as he ran to open the door as his father knocked. And then a moment later, Manuel had Luca, Phoenix, and Killian all in a tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next