Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:20 pm

"I think we gotta do this more often." Zach worked with him perfectly, as though they already had a connection.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm

"I think I'd like that." Zach nodded his head, letting his hand come up to caress Elvis's red curls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:31 pm

"Elvis!" The boy cringed as he heard his mothers voice. They never could give him any peace. "Where are you groovy baby!"
"Shhh." Elvis motioned to Zach. "Maybe if he can't hear us he will go away."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 pm

"Aww don't hide from him." Zach whispered, giggling softly.
"I warned you about me catching you doing something bad!" Manuel joined in with his lover's voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Elvis pulled down the long sleeves of his shirt, nervous to have his parents so close and his bruises visible. "Dad, Mom." He shook his head, unsure of even what to say too them. "Im fine, we're talking. Get lost!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm

"I don't believe you! Where are you!" Manuel called, following the sound of his son's voice as Zach pulled his sleeves down as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 pm

"Nowhere." Elvis muttered to himself, groaning as he heard his mother chiming in. "Elvis! Honey come out! I don't wanna see you get a spanking! That would be wiggy!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 pm

"If you don't come out, I'll spank you anyways hijito!" Manuel called out, his accent thick as he looked around the home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Elvis felt anger rise in his throat, his eye brows furrowing. "Why in the f*ck do you guys always have to embarrass the hell outta me!" He swung open the bathroom door, almost knocking Augustus over as the man had been about to open it himself.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"Because we love you." Manuel said simply, tugging Augustus to his chest as Zachariah smiled softly at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

"Well stop it." Elvis watched his mother and father, almost feeling guilty.
Almost.
"Do you know how much it sucks to hear your parents saying that kinda sh*t when you have company over?" He almost wished that he had been the brother with the dead mother. Luca could have his. He felt as though his father only got bothersome when following his mothers lead.
But then again, he did love his mother. With all he crooked little heart.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 pm

"Almost as much as it sucks to have your son act embarrassed of you every time he has friends over. Stop." Manuel's voice turned firm at this last sentence, a frown on his handsome features as he hoped Elvis had not upset Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:52 pm

"I wouldn't act embarrassed if you guys would be the ones to stop." He never talked back to his father, but his family made him uncomfortable because he liked Zach so much. He hated they were acting this way in the boys presence.
"Come on guys, dont wig out!" Augustus tried to difuse the situation, his voice having lost its bounce.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 pm

"Yeah, what he said." Zachariah nodded. "Really. I like them."
"Don't talk back to me like that, young man. We care about you, and I'm sure your friend doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Elvis stared at his father, an irritated scowl crossing his features. "Yes sir." He didn't feel like fighting with his father. He just wished they would leave him alone.
Augustus smiled softly at the three other men. "Can we all be friends? Even though Elvis is sassy?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Manuel nodded lightly, kissing his son's head.
"Yeah, let's all be friends!" Zach nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Augustus wrapped an arm around Zach's shoulders, hugging him lightly. "I like you, your groovy!" It was great to have someone try and keep peace with him.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 pm

"I like you too!" Zachariah nodded, eyeing the man's red hair with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Augusts gently ushered the boy into the kitchen where he had prepared a meal. It had originally been only for he, Manuel and Elvis. But he always made sure to have extra just in case.
"I got food for the normal hotties and the vegan mush for me!" Augustus hated violence, and refused to condone the death of animals simply so he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"You're vegan?" Zachariah smiled lightly as he entered the kitchen, Manuel and Elvis following behind. "That's cool." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 pm

"Oh yeah! I could never eat something that had to be killed." He offered the boy a plate. "Id rather eat nasty food that cause pain." He would do anything to stop another being from hurting.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 pm

"You seem really nice." He smiled softly as he took the plate, taking a seat at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 pm

"Im groovy." He helped Zach fix his plate, showing him around the kitchen as he did so. "I like to be nicer than people are to me. I love everyone." He was serious, never had he been cruel in his life.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 pm

"That's awesome... a lot of people are so cruel." He smiled, although sometimes he could be one of those people.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:08 am

"Yeah, but even the cruel people arent bad. They just need someone to love is all. I think." August sat down, offering Zach the seat beside him. "What do you think dread lock mamma?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next