Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:44 am

David was truly upset that he was unable to help Elvis, but he couldn't deny, he was better as soon as Junious arrived.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 am

Elvis walked until he was out of site from the home, once then he began speeding up, until he was in a full run. He hassled, his feet stinging as they repeatedly slapped against the ground but he ignored it. He needed to just go, it was all he could think to do. He ran until the tears blurred his vision so badly he couldnt even tell where he was. This lead to his current predicament, sitting alone on the side of the road, fisting away tears and trying to calm down. With shaking hands he took his phone from his pocket, pressing the speed dial 1 out of sheer memory. Phone pressed to his ear, he waited for his father to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:57 am

Before the first ring could even finish, Manuel's Hispanic accent could be heard.
"Elvis?" He questioned. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:01 am

"Nothing, Just kinda...Stranded, yeah." He struggled to keep his voice in check, knowing his father could pick out the slightest hint of something being wrong with him. "I need a ride, papa." His other hand steadily cleared the wetness from his eyes as he tried to piece together what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:03 am

"You got it, darling. Where are you? Wherever it is I'll be there in ten minutes." Manuel smiled softly even though he knew his son couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 am

"Uh...." He cursed softly, looking around at his surroundings. "Im not sure...Somewhere near David Nielsons's house, yeah." He hated to tell his father that, lately he had not wanted Manuel to know anything that went on in his private life. He hid everything from his father now, something he had never done before. "You know what? Never mind, I can walk, yeah." His father didnt need to see him like this anyways.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 am

"Don't walk anywhere. I'll be there in five minutes, hijito." Manuel's voice was soft, full of worry for his son.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:52 am

Elvis debated walking anyways, but for his fathers sake he stayed put. Instead he worked on calming himself down. He had to figure something out, leaving Zach was not an option.
Couldnt live with him, or without him.
Pulling his phone, he allowed himself a moment of peace, staring down at the photo of his lover on his phone; remembering why he was trying so hard to make it better.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Manuel, like he had promised, was there in five minutes, his car pulling up beside his son. But instead of just waiting for the boy to get in, he got out, sitting beside his son on the ground.
"So what's happening?" Manuel frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:16 pm

"Nothing."  Elvis brushed him off, moving to push himself up.  "I was just going for a walk, yeah."  His stomach twisted but he refused to take notice, as much as he hated lying to his father, he would rather do that than let the man hurt Zach.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Manuel's face fell as Elvis stood up, hurt in his deep brown eyes.
"You've been keeping something from me lately..." His accent was thicker now that he was so upset. "I can tell..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 pm

"Dad, come on, just because I dont have some problem doesnt meant Im keeping something from you, yeah." He couldnt bare to look at his father, his stomach on fire. He knew his father was not stupid, he had managed to explain the bruise by having Pheonix cover for him and say they had gotten into a fight, but there was no explaining his nightmares, or his increasing lack of sleep. Reguardeless though, telling Manuel the truth was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:46 pm

"Elvis... Please don't lie to me." Manuel's voice was soft as he climbed back in the car with his son. "If there's a problem, you know you can come to me. No matter what."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 pm

The boy snorted, his fingers thrashing around in his wildly red hair, musing it until he felt Manuel would not be able to see his face very well. He had to be precautious around his father, the man saw everything. "Im not lying, I know I can talk to you, yeah." Of course, he could talk to him and then Manuel could ruin his life further. "Has Zach called the house?"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

"Yes, I believe he did earlier. I told him you were out, but I didn't know where." Manuel sighed. "Elvis, I'm not stupid. Why were you at the Nielsen house?"
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Elvis took a deep breath, his focus on Zach. "Did he sound okay?" He tried to brush the other question off, but knowing it was impossible he answered. "Im having an affair with David. I went to have sex, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:25 pm

"He sounded fine. He sounded like he always does around me, normal, polite." Manuel shook his head. If only he knew. "But I'm serious about the other question Elvis. Are you hurt?" He frowned, he knew David was a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 pm

"Yeah! Fine, thats it, im hurt!" Elvis snapped in irritation, his mind working to come up with what he could say hurt him. "Its just my back, yeah, im fine."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Manuel frowned, knowing that this couldn't be true. He knew his son. But he also knew that Elvis was obviously not going to tell him what was really going on. So he simply drove on in silence, his grip tight on the steering wheel as he worried about his son.
When he got home, he exited the car, making his way to the front door with his son.
"Zach just asked to tell you to call him whenever you got home." Manuel spoke softly, hurt still in his voice. Then he entered the home, intent on finding Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 pm

"Daddy..." Elvis reached for his fathers hand, his voice cracking. It almost sounded as though he was asking for help. "Im sorry. I just cant talk to you about this."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:58 pm

"Why not?" Manuel asked softly, turning to face his son. "I'm always here for you..."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:01 pm

"I know you are, yeah. But this is something personal between me and Zach that I have got to handle myself." He would just have to break down and talk to Zach about it in order for them to go on.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:05 pm

"Maybe I could help you two work it out." Manuel offered, frowning softly at his son.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 pm

"I dont think this can be worked out daddy, Im just going to have to learn how to handle it." He sighed softly, sitting down on the door step.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:16 pm

"Then I'll help you learn how to handle it. I just want to help, darling." Manuel sat beside his son, wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next