Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:52 pm

"Promise, if I tell you, you wont tell anyone else? And you wont hurt anyone." If his father couldnt promise, he couldnt be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:56 pm

"I promise." Manuel nodded sincerely, glancing worriedly down at his son.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

"Zach....He is really into stuff involving blood and..." He shook his head, nausea washing over him as he spoke of it. "Something isnt right, I dont know what he has been through so I dont ever blame him, but daddy it scares me, yeah." Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to continue. "I cant take the blood, and I have nightmares about...things." This was harder than he thought, but he knew it would only be worse when he had to talk to Zach about it.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

"Stuff involving blood?" Manuel frowned. "What do you mean, sweetheart?" He didn't like the sound of this. "Is he hurting you?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

"Well...I mean....once but he didnt make me bleed or anything. Just....he makes other people bleed and I cant take it." He was a weak person, he had always thought so. A man who fainted at the site of blood? Yeah right. He should have known better.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 pm

"So he's... Like crazy?" Manuel questioned, wanting to make sure he was understanding. "Like Killians mother?" He didn't know much about Trever other than the fact that he was Luca's new mother in law and everyone said he was insane and tortured people.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 pm

"Trever's the reason for it, im sure." Elvis snapped bitterly, he had grown to hate Trever more than anything ever since Zach had walked into his life.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

"Don't go hating anyone until you know for sure." Manuel frowned. "So... Let me make sure I have this right. Zach likes to... Hurt people?" He arched an eyebrow. "And you've seen him hurting people and it frightens you but you don't know what to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:36 pm

"Exactly, but im also scared for me dad. I have nightmares where im the one hes hurting, yeah." Hos father always got him better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Manuel's heart ached at this. 
"That's why you've been screaming at night..." It was more of a statement than a question. "Has he ever threatened to hurt you?" He'd kill the boy if he had.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 pm

"He hasnt ever threatened me, yeah...." He was a little hesitant to admit Zach had been the reason for the bruise he had carried arround. "Hes not bad daddy...he just...he wouldnt mean to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:53 pm

"Still Elvis, you shouldn't be frightened of your lover... If he scares you, it's not okay." Manuel's face was pained. He wanted to kill Zach.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:23 pm

"Its not all his fault! I shouldnt be such a pansy, yeah." What kind of man throws such a fit over his submissive boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:47 pm

"It is his fault, Elvis. Anyone would be scared of someone like that. It's natural." Manuel frowned deeply.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 pm

"Im just going to talk to him about it, yeah." It had to be done for their sake. "And try to make things better for him."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 pm

"Better for him?" Manuel shook his head. "I agree that you should talk to him. But you should be trying to make it better for you Elvis."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

"All I want is for him to be happy, daddy." Elvis's shoulders slumped, his heart aching. He hadnt even looked at any drugs ever since Zach had blown up on him.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

"You're such a sweet boy... Like your mother," Manuel sighed, though he was smiling. "Well if you need to talk to him, I can give you a ride to his house."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:05 am

"Yeah...I need to go ahead and see him, yeah." He slowly pushed himself up, offering his father a hand as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 am

Manuel took his son's hand as he got up, taking him back out to the car and beginning the drive to Zachariah's home. He was still having trouble believing this... Sweet little Zach? The one who was always so sweet and polite to him and Augustus was into torture?
He soon pulled in front of the home, parking and looking to his son.
"Good luck, darling." He kissed his sons forehead.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:38 am

"Thanks papa, love you." Elvis waved his father off, looking up to Zach's home uncomfortably. He was afraid this would not end well.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:42 am

"I'm going to wait out here." Manuel nodded. "You go ahead in." He smiled softly as Zach appeared at the door, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 am

Elvis approached his lover, his voice low as he alerted the boy that they needed to talk. "Come on." He took Zach's hand, leading the boy back inside the home. They wound up in Zach's bedroom, where Elvis sat down, and pulled Zach down with him. Holding Zach's hand in his, he sighed. "I love you okay? So no matter what just remember that and know that im never going to leave you, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am

"Oh god, what did I do?" Zach smiled nervously, looking at the other boy who he loved more than anything. "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:11 am

"No....Its not." Elvis pushed his bright orange hair from his eyes, unable to look Zach in the face. "I....Zach this is hard for me, yeah....I..." He swallowed hard, no pride or dignity left to speak of. "You...Scare me Zach pack..." His other hand still held fast to Zach's assuring him Elvis was not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next