Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:14 am

Zach's face fell as he looked at his lover curiously.
"What so you mean I scare you?" He asked, frowning although hew as pretty sure he already knew.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 am

"Yes....I mean...I...You....And..." Nothing was coming out right, he was fumbling and tripping on his words so bad he was losing it himself. "I dont like you hurting people....Your just my zach pack, your too sweet for this yeah. And...What about me? I dont...I cant...Blood." His hands trembled against Zach's.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 am

"Elvis..." Zach blinked at his lover, a frown taking over his features. "I... I'm sorry." He glanced away. He knew he shouldn't have told his lover... He thought he'd gotten off easy. He'd been so happy that Elvis hadn't broken up with him on the spot. "I'm sorry but... Elvis it's not something I can help..." He whispered. "I'm not sweet... I... I know I'm terrible for it and I hate myself sometimes, but I can't just stop.. That's not how it works." He sighed, averting his gaze. He should have known this would come sooner or later. Everyone was terrified of Trever and he was getting to be just as bad as his friend these days..
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:06 pm

"Yeah, I know." He had not thought Zach would give it up, and so he had not planned to make him try. "I can learn to live with it, yeah..." Talking to him now seemed pointless, the distressed look on his lovers face cutting him off.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:20 pm

"Elvis." Zach began, moving to take both of his lovers hands in his own. "You know I would never ever in a million years hurt you, right?" His gaze was slightly hurt. "I don't want to make you deal with it if it upsets you but... I... I'll never do it around you, I swear. You'll never see anything. Not even a drop of blood."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Elvis grimaced, his hands clamy as his stomach dropped. He hated how
the mere mention of blood made him ill. It would be easier if he were stronger like his father. He had to work towards that , for Zach and himself . "You dont think you might snap on me one day?"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 am

Zach's mouth dropped open, forming a small O shape. He shook his head firmly, looking into his lovers eyes.
"Never Elvis. I might snap sometimes, but it's not that kind of snap." He sighed. "That's why I leave when we fight. Even if I get angry, I know better than to hurt the most important thing in my life. When I snap, it's not like I just lose my mind and kill everything in sight... I'm not like that." He appeared hurt that Elvis thought he was so terrible, although he truly was bad enough to make anyone frightened. "When I snap, I can control myself, but I need to... Do what I do...to someone to get myself back to normal. If I don't do it, that's when I'd snap. If things kept building up. But no, I would never hurt you Elvis. That's why I do it, so it doesn't all build up. I don't want to lose my sanity." What he had left of it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 am

"Okay, yeah." Despite his betyer judgement, he decided to leave it alone. At least Zach was trying to help make things better. "I love you zach pack."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 am

"I love you too, Presley." Zach sighed. He could tell his lover was still worried... "What else can I do Elvis? Anything... I just want to make you feel better about this."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 am

"You cant, but I think I will be okay, yeah." Nothing could really be done about it, but Elvis wouldnt let that keep him from Zach. "I trust you, so we will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 am

"But...." Zach sighed. "You promise you'll be okay? You won't leave...?" Zach whispered softly, reaching out to caress Elvis's cheek. "I understand if you have to..." He averted his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:43 pm

"I couldnt Zach. Not even if it killed me yeah. Loving you is the best thing ive ever done." He leaned in , their lips brushing tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Zach let his arms wrap around Elvis's waist as he kissed him gently.
"I love you so much..." He whispered, even as his heart ached with the pain of knowing Elvis was scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:49 pm

"I know it, yeah." He found a smile, his freckles dancing on his cheeks. "But I love you more zachpack." It was hard of course, but Elvis managed. He had to, because without Zach, he wouldnt really have a reason to live anyways. "We're going to be alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Therapy, you can keep all your misery.   Therapy, you can keep all your misery. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Therapy, you can keep all your misery.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4