Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:51 am

"Dude, f*ck Prentiss." Elvis muttered sourly, crossing his arms over his chest as he tried not to glare. "He does that sh*t on purpose, yeah." The anger was there, but Elvis was just hurt to have Xavier drop him so thoughtlessly.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:54 am

"Of course he does, because he's jealous." Izzy nodded in agreement. "But don't worry about it. Relax. If he's jealous, it's good. It means Xavier really cares about you and he knows it. He's threatened by you." Izzy reassured, rubbing Elvis's shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 am

"Can't be too threatened, yeah." Elvis watched Prentiss as the boy hung all over Xavier, kissing him more times than necessary. "He has Xavier wrapped around his finger." The boy breathed out, his voice hollow. He wanted to beat the hell out of prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:23 am

"Just be happy for now, darling." Izzy nodded. "Xavier is happy now to be alive so you be happy too. Hate Prentiss all you want later." He smiled, rubbing Elvis's back comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 am

Elvis's eyebrows furrowed as he stared at Izzy, his heart thumping in his throat. The hand on his shoulder was warm, it made him feel better. "Izzy, man...thank you, yeah." He pulled the man in for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 am

Izzy smiled, leaning into the hug and pressing his lips to the boy's cheek.
"No need to thank me, just smile for me. It makes my day." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Elvis was smiling when he pulled back, and not only that but he was laughing as well. "Damn your smooth, yeah." He wasnt surprised Izzy had a list now, panties and boxers alike drop for him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:44 pm

"People say that a lot." Izzy chuckled. "But I'm not trying, I swear." He smiled as he kept a hold on the boy's hand, glancing to Xavier and Prentiss, pleased he had taken Elvis's mind off of them, at least for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 pm

"Whatever, you know if you wanted to you could have anyone here. Well except Xavier yeah, but he doesn't count! I think your just like this naturally, lucky b*stard." Elvis's eyes had not roamed back to Xavier since Azazel had be there with him. His thumb caressed the back of the man in thank you.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Izzy chuckled softly, a strand of his brown locks hanging in front of his face. He shook his head, glancing into Elvis's eyes. He considered letting the boy know how although that was probably true, he only wanted one person in the room. But he stopped himself. He never wanted Elvis to think he was just trying to sleep with him because honestly, he wasn't. Elvis was something else. So instead, he just laughed.
"I think you might be wrong about that." He paused. "I'm pretty sure Xavier would still sleep with me." He smirked lightly. "It would just take some convincing."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

"50 bucks says you cant convince him to even like you, yeah." Elvis nudged the man with his elbow, smiling in a way that was different from when he smiled at Xavier, happier and with more teeth, a true Elvis grin. Just being around Izzy made everything better. He hadn't used in over two weeks, just because he had Azazel and though it was a small amount of time, its the longest he has gone without drugs since getting on them. "But I don't know, Xavier's being a dick but he isn't stupid, yeah." No one would be dumb enough to reject Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Izzy laughed softly, nodding.
"There's a difference between liking someone and sleeping with them. I said I could get him to sleep with me, I said nothing about liking me." He joked, his heart beating just a bit faster at Elvis's smile. "A rough sex thing, yeah." He nodded before pausing. "Shit, I'm starting to talk like you." He chuckled, realizing he had said yeah at the end of that last sentence. "We spend too much time together." He teased, nudging the boy lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:37 pm

"Not enough time together." Elvis corrected, pausing an extra moment before adding the "yeah." To the end of his sentence. "I doubt anyone could pull Xavier away from Prentiss long enough to seduce him."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:38 pm

"Well then he's missing out." Izzy chuckled. "On me, and you." He pecked Elvis's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

"I think he has had all he wants of me, yeah." Elvis rolled his eyes at the thought, his fingers dancing on his forearms. They were relatively clear, only faint smudges remained.
Elvis was damn proud.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Izzy followed the boy's fingers, smiling softly.
"The bruises... they're gone." He noticed, glancing back up to meet the boy's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 pm

"Yeah, most of them. In a day or two I think they'll be completely gone." A redness had crept from his neck to his cheeks, stopping at his ears. Izzy had noticed...
He was the only person so far.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

And then, Izzy had embraced the boy again, hugging him tightly.
"I'm proud of you." He smiled softly as he pulled back, eyes trailing over the boy's freckled skin.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Elvis's mouth opened but nothing came out. Izzy was the reason he had been able to stand the withdraws. All because of Izzy.
He wanted to tell him, but all he could do was gape like a fish with his eyes tearing up.
So much to say, and for once in his life Elvis was absolutely speechless.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

"If you ever need me, I'm always just a phone call away." Izzy reassured, squeezing the boy's hand. "If you feel like you need to do something... just call me." He kissed Elvis's forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:30 pm

"Thats how i've made it this far." Elvis struggled to pull himself together, refusing to look like a cry baby in front of his lovely friend. "Just you, yeah." Whenever he needed to get high, he called Izzy. "Thanks man. So much." Elvis found a smile, grateful he had made it this far. Thankful he hd Azazel to keep him grounded.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:33 pm

"Like I said earlier, thanks aren't necessary." Izzy reassured, smiling softly. "You're so beautiful when you smile, do you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 pm

"For someone who isnt trying to get me in bed you sure send a lot of compliments my way, yeah." Elvis wasn't used to that, or he hadn't been. Izzy does it quite often. "Don't stop, you might get lucky." The man chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:41 pm

"I'm sorry." Izzy laughed. "I never was good at hiding things. When I see something, I say it." He grinned. "I actually keep in quite a lot of things when it comes to you. If I told you everything I notice about you, I'd never shut up."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:56 pm

"Im sure you can come up with a lot of sh*t about me, like how awesome my red ass hair is or how clumsy I am, like mom, yeah." Elvis cursed himself, irate with the way his stomach flipped when Azazel spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next