Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:15 pm

"Give me one chance then, yeah." Elvis pulled back just enough to look Izzy in the eyes, cupping the mans face with both hands, one thumb tenderly brushing just under his eye."One chance to show you I can love you right. You don't have to love me back or anything, were lovely friends, but let me love you."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 pm

"I don't know, darling." Izzy sighed, smiling softly at the other. "I have so many... problems that you don't want to deal with." He chuckled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:28 pm

"Izzy, you don't understand. I love you, yeah. Any of your problems arent problems for me. All I want is to make you feel like you matter, because you mean the world to me. I don't want anything in return. I just want you to smile, and for you to be able to fall back on me when you need to. Im going to get clean for you, because of you yeah." Elvis's eyes were alight with the love he spoke of, hands gentle on Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:34 pm

"You can do whatever you want, Elvis. But don't tell me you love me. If you feel like you do, that's wonderful. I'd love to spend more time with you but don't tell me you're in love with me. Because when it turns out not to be true, it'll only hurt worse." Izzy's voice was just a whisper as he leaned in to kiss Elvis softly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:28 pm

"Its going to be true yeah." Elvis promised breathlessly into the kiss, thumbs still caressing the mans cheeks as their lips met.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Izzy was doubtful of this, but he couldn't help but be hopeful. Maybe, just maybe Elvis could show him what love was after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18