Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

With eyes wide shut - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:12 pm

Bane found himself grinning and was glad the boy couldn't see it.
"Yeah, well..." He trailed off lightly. "Hopefully we'll see each other again soon. I should be going now..."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Danny moved in to kiss Bane's cheek, only he couldnt see and his lips wound up smacking Bane's chin instead. "Uh-oh, wow, sorry. Uh." He fumbled, still not completely sure where he had kissed the hunter. "I was going for the cheek! And to tell you that you'll be seeing me." The pup rambled on, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Bane only smirked softly.
"Don't worry about it." He chuckled. "See you." And with a nod that would go unseen to Danny, he headed off on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Danny headed back to his pack, tripping his way through the door of Jesse's home. Roman was on the couch with Zach, picking his head up when the pup entered. "Hunter hasn't gut you yet?" It was what Roman expected out of them, murdering a young and completely blind pup. Hunters were simply cruel like that, shooting before bothering to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Zach got up when Danny entered, as he usually did, to lead the boy safely to the couch with them.
"How'd it go? You look pretty happy." He grinned, hopeful that Danny might get to be with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm

"Never been happier!" Danny was nearly vibrating with his excitement. "He said he would see me around. And oh wow I kissed him somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:45 pm

"Aww that's so good!" Zach cooed softly as if Danny were his son, kissing his cheek gently. "I'm so happy for you sweetheart. Isn't it great?" He nudged Roman, beaming proudly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 pm

"Its gonna get him killed." Roman shook his head at his mate. "Don't encourage him." He only had the pups best interest in mind. Danny still deflated though, looking up to Roman with dead eyes. "Oh wow, It's none of your business."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Zach said nothing, only gave Roman a soft glare that Danny wouldn't see.
"Hey, don't listen to him." Zach stroked Danny's hair. "You've just got to be careful, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:36 pm

"I know! Roman's just a party pooper."  Danny attempted to stick his tongue out at the man, though actually he was facing Zach. "Zach supports me."  The young wolf fumbled around with his hands, trying to find Zach in order to hug him.
Roman simply shook his head again, worried the boy was going to wind up a hunters trophy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Zach pressed Danny into the hug, smiling softly. Honestly, sometimes he forgot he was not Danny's actual mother. But he was the pack mother, and that had to count for something so he would continue to baby Danny as long as he could.
"Just be careful, promise? I'm all for you getting your mate, but there is a chance of you getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:42 pm

"Oh wow, I don't think Bane will hurt me. He has a good heart, he just...." Danny rubbed the back of his neck. "He just thinks we're monsters. And we can be! You can't blame him for that but he is still giving me a chance."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:17 pm

"That's good, I just don't want you to be... tricked or anything. You've always got to be careful." He was worried it could be a trap, although he hoped it wasn't for Danny's sake.

Several days later and Bane was at home with his brother, in their weapons room. They were getting prepared for yet another attack on the Luno pack. Bane was hiding his usual weapons around his body; a knife in his boot, a pistol through his belt loop, and a small case of tranquilizers in his pocket in case they became necessary. He was never unprepared. Dylan patted his brother on the back, giving a grin.
"You ready?"
"Always." Bane nodded.
They began the trek through the woods that would lead them to the back of Jesse's home.
"If we're lucky they'll all be there, but Jesse is the most important anyway." Dylan whispered as they neared the home.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:28 pm

At the Luno home Roman was sitting in the livingroom with his mate and the packs pup, settling down after a day of training. Danny picked his head up, a smile perching itself on his face. He could hear Bane's heartbeat getting closer. "Hey! Oh wow!" The young wolf scrambled to his feet, calling out for Zach. "Make sure I look okay! Bane's coming."
Roman blinked at him, slowly rising to his feet. "Did you invite him here? Know he was comin?"
"Uh...no, why?" Danny snorted at the older wolf, increasingly irritated with how the man spoke of his mate.
Roman didn't respond, instead he howled in warning for their alpha. "Zach, you stay with me. Make sure you have a weapon." He called once more for Jesse, wanting his alpha there so Roman could keep an eye on him and Zach at the same time, keep them both safe.
And the pup.
Speaking of Danny he still didn't understand why Roman was giving of a battle howl, as though Bane were coming to hurt them.

Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 pm

Jesse was down in minutes with Apollo in his arms, cursing as he had already heard the conversation.
"They're coming?" He looked to his mate. "You, go upstairs and don't come down, okay? You should probably go too, Zach."
"You're crazy." The boy snorted. He knew he was not as strong as the wolves, or even the hunters, but he trusted himself to not get hurt. "Danny, how close are they?"

Dylan and Bane were nearly at the home. Dylan cursed at hearing Roman's loud howl.
"They know we're coming. I guess we've lost the element of surprise."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

"Go Zach." Roman nudged his mate to the stairs, taking but a second to kiss the boys lips. "I know you're strong, you're my heart. Stay safe for me." He didnt even want to risk Zach being injured in a senseless hunter attack.
Apollo held onto Jesse, pressing his lips hotly against the wolfs neck. "Let that be your reason not to die, okay daddy? To be continued?" The boy liked the hear this promise before letting Jesse go.
Danny simply gaped at them. "You guys aren't going to hurt Bane!" The young wolf snarled, slowly easing his way closer to where he heard Bane's heart beat coming from.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 pm

"If you get hurt, I'm coming down." Zach sighed, kissing the man's cheek and waiting for Jesse to kiss Apollo deeply before he took the boy's hand and led him upstairs.
"Danny!" Jesse snapped. "Bane isn't alone. His brother is with him, they're going to try to kill us! Think about it, did you even tell Bane where you'd be tonight? He's not here to see you, he's here to hunt us."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Danny blinked at Jesse, the childlike naivety slowly fading from his already dead eyes. "Oh....wow." The young wolf felt his eyes stinging, his heart aching as the betrayal sank in. "They're just to the right of the house but please don't hurt Bane." It was all he could say, pushing himself to his feet. "I'll take care of my mate."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

"Danny-" Jesse let out a sigh. "I'll talk to you later, alright?" He knew he'd have to tell Danny eventually that he was the one who had killed the Jardine's parents, but now they were about to be attacked.
As if on cue, the side window was shattered as the two siblings entered the home, guns blazing.
Bane saw Jesse and fired immediately, only narrowly missing. As he finally looked around, catching glimpse of Danny, his jaw dropped. He had not known this was Danny's pack. And while it was not enough to stop him, he did not want to hurt the boy.
As Bane ended up fighting Jesse, Dylan noticed Danny, grinning in recognition.
"How are those eyes doing, kid?" This was all he had time to say before he was attacked by Roman and fought to hold his own against the large wolf.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 pm

Roman's jaws snapped in Dylan's face, any closer and he would have taken the hunters nose off. He was being merciless, ready to finally rid his pack if this threat. Danny had fallen back, whimpering pitifully. Just the sound of Dylan's voice had rocked his foundation, the fear so consuming he couldnt force himself to move.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:59 pm

As Bane readied himself for what could finally be the moment to avenge his parent's death, he couldn't help notice Danny cower in the corner. He wondered why at first but then he realized it must have been his brother who had blinded Danny... He then saw Dylan, just as the man dropped his gun, cursing as he fought Roman off. Bane wanted to help him, but if he turned his back he knew he was as good as dead.
"Dylan!" He exclaimed as he watched, his mind racing with what he could do as he still tried to prevent Jesse from injuring him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Danny's head snapped up at the sound of his mates voice, instincts driving him forward. His mate was in distress, and the wolf clawing at his stomach refused to be ignored. "Roman stop!" Danny's fangs were out before he stood, the rest of his form shifting as he landed himself on Roman's back. His teeth came down on Roman's shoulder, sinking into flesh and causing the larger wolf to produce a howl of pain, immediately dropping Dylan in favor of trying to throw Danny off of him. He wasn't sure what to do, Danny was pack, family, like his and Zach's pup. It was beyond Roman to hurt a pup, but he couldnt stop himself from sending Danny flying. The boy hit the far wall with a thud, his body regaining its human aspects as he pushed himself up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

Bane and Jesse both seemed to stop in their tracks, glancing to see Roman throw Danny across the room. Bane was quite shocked honestly. He said nothing, only shooting Danny a look of gratitude before yanking his brother off of the floor.
"Let's just go!" He hissed and before they could be stopped, they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:41 am

"Danny!" Roman's roar shook the home, leaving Danny to cower against the wall, flinching in fear of what Roman might do. "What in the f*ck was that?" His jaws snapped so hard they left the large wolf aching. "Where do your loyalites lie?" The man threw his shirt off, glancing on his shoulder to acess the damage. He had several puncture wounds that oozed blood, though it didnt take long for them to close.
Danny simply whined, covering his head with his hands. Roman could break him in half, it was no question.
"I-I just Bane...h-he...you cant take Dylan...Bane'll be all alone." The younger wolf lifted his head, staring at Roman and Jesse determinedly. "I wont let Bane be hurt."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:55 am

Jesse moved to stand in between the two of them. He didn't bother shifting back, as he felt the need to assert his position as the Alpha.
"Roman, calm down." He huffed. "And Danny, what the fuck were you thinking?" He snapped at the pup. "I don't care what you were trying to do, pack comes first. We'll never survive if we don't have each other's backs!" He barked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next