Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

With eyes wide shut - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am

Roman stood down at his alpha's command, stepping back and giving the two room. He had nothing more to say, though the irritation was still evident on his face.
Danny swallowed hard, shaking his head. "My mate comes first to me. Just like Apollo and Zach come first to you guys! I didn't really hurt anyone and im not sorry!" Danny wasn't sure why he was still talking, he blamed it on the adrenaline though, and the way his wolf reacted to his mate being threatened. "I love you guys but....oh wow, I'd do it again." For Bane, his one and only mate, Danny would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:15 am

"They could have killed us! All three of us! Then how would you feel?" Jesse's voice was getting progressively louder as he spoke and Zach and Apollo came bounding down the stairs at the commotion. "I was going to save Bane, but his brother Dylan is out for blood, Danny! He's the one who blinded you, how could you defend him?" Jesse continued on.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 am

"I didn't do it for me." It was the only response Danny offered, his head bowed like the kicked puppy he was. When Dylan had come in Danny hadn't wanted to do anything but hide, but then Bane was upset and he couldn't help himself. Dylan means more to Bane than anything, and that makes him worth protecting, regardless of what he had done to Danny.
Apollo smiled upon seeing Danny was in trouble, moving to stand beside his lover. "Daddy, I told you he couldn't be trusted." He paused a moment, eyebrows furrowing. "Exactly what did he do?"
"F*cker attacked me while the hunters were here." Roman answered for the boy, reaching out for the comfort of his mate. Physically he was fine but Roman took betrayal seriously, and it wounded his pride to have Danny jump on him after he was only trying to protect the pup from Dylan doing worse than taking his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:32 am

"Regardless of who you did it for, I don't think either Roman or I are ready to trust you right now. And you sure as hell owe Roman an apology. Be lucky you didn't cost him his life." Jesse sighed, reaching down to tug Apollo to his side.
Zach was already checking on Roman's new wound which had already begun to heal. He didn't look angry at Danny. Even though it wasn't him Danny had hurt, he almost felt betrayed by the boy as well. Roman's safety was the most important thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 am

Danny took a deep breath, pushing himself to his feet. It was time he stopped acting like a kid and more like a wolf with a mate. "Im not sorry. Roman was killing him." The boy tilted his head back, sniffing the air. "And if you don't trust me...wow, I don't blame you but im not apologizing." The young wolf slipped past his pack members, taking himself by memory out the door.
Roman pressed his nose into the crook of Zach's neck, taking in his mates scent. "M'fine Zach. The pup practically still has puppy teeth."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:03 am

"I know, I just worry." Zach murmured, pressing Roman into his arms. "I don't like him with this damn hunter, it's not going to end well for anyone." He sighed softly.
Jesse cursed as Danny left, being sure to keep one ear listening to his heartbeat at all times in case he got himself into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:14 am

"No its not. I've never seen Danny act that way. Even refused to apologize." Roman grunted, not like it hurt him that Danny didnt say sorry. He was more concerned with the boy putting a hunter over the pack. "He'll wind up costing us Jesse." It was one of Roman's worst fears.
Danny made his way from the Luno home, with nowhere to go he found himself following Bane's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:26 am

Bane had tended to his brother's wounds before storming out into the backyard. Dylan was pissed at him because, as always, no matter how hard he tried, he had done something wrong. Dylan had scolded him for not taking the chance and offing Jesse. Bane was pissed, sure, but most of all he was hurt. Hurt that he had only been trying to help his brother and all he got was yelled at.
He now sat in the grass in the farthest corner of his backyard, legs pulled close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:41 am

Danny made sure to be quiet as he crept closer to the Hunters home. Feeling his way through the trees he finally made it to the out skirts of Bane's property, following the boys heart beat around to him.
"Bane." Danny crawled towards him,being sure to stay close to the ground as not to threaten his mate.
"Oh wow, Why are you sad?" He wasn't as good as Roman, having to be close to his mate before being able to sniff out emotions.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:45 am

Bane was on edge the second he heard the rustling of leaves around him, but he relaxed at seeing Danny.
"I'm... not sad, it's fine." He let out a sigh. "I just... Dylan's just pissed at me and I..." He found himself wanting to open up actually, which was very weird for him. "Jesse... your Alpha I guess, he's the one who killed my parents." He murmured. "It's kind of my brother's goal for us in life to kill him and I had the chance and I missed it and... I don't know, it just fucking sucks." He spoke like a small child other than the curse words, glancing away from Danny.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:09 am

Danny let out a low whine, sitting himself up beside Bane. "Oh wow....Im really sorry about Jesse." The young wolf swallowed thickly, his insides on fire with anger. Why hadn't Jesse been the one to tell him this? Did he not have a right to know his mate was targetting them especially because of what Jesse had done?
"But im glad you didn't kill him....Jesse is...." Danny leaned his head onto Bane's shoulder, wishing for a way to make the boy understand. "He's saved me so many times and...without him as my alpha I wouldn't make it." He gently rubbed Bane's back. "I know you want him dead...and this is a lot to ask....but would you please consider sparing him?" He wasn't saying Jesse was justifed in killing Bane's parents, but to kill Jesse would be to kill a part of him, and everyone in the pack too. "Just...." Not like Bane cared about him, the hunter didn't even know him as anything more than a monster... "Think about it."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:12 am

"It's not even my decision to make." Bane sighed, glancing back at the boy. "I didn't get to thank you, by the way... for saving my brother. I didn't know he was the one that... hurt you until tonight. So thanks for saving him anyway." It truly did mean something to him, he was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:27 am

"Anything for you Bane." Danny's entire world lit up with that one little thank you. It made everything worth it, but then again it's worth it just to save the boy some pain. "Oh wow...Im glad you're here." Without Bane he would be alone now feeling forsaken by his pack. He still didn't blame them, Roman had only been trying to save him and truly Danny was ashamed of himself, thr pack had given him everything, always been there for him. But he was still a young pup, stubborn and immature, unwilling to apologize for anything that made Bane happy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:32 am

Bane smiled and then, he found himself leaning in closer. One of his hands rested on Danny's cheek as he brought the boy in for a gentle kiss. It was his first but he hoped Danny wouldn't realize that.
If you had told him a week ago he'd be kissing a werewolf, he would have called you crazy. But now, his morals be damned, he was going to kiss Danny because he was realizing that this wolf was the first thing that had made him happy in years.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:08 am

Danny found himself taken by surprise as he was literally unable to see it coming. But when Bane's lips met his it was like finding himself and all he had ever wanted in this kiss. Now he understood why he had already felt so strongly for Bane, this was just meant to be, there is no where wlse in this world for Danny but to be with Bane. Slowly his hands circled the hunter's waist, pulling him closer as though Danny were afraid if he let go Bane would leave him. He needed this, with Bane, and that was all he would ever need.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:10 am

Bane was nervous as he kissed the other boy, being he had no clue what he was doing, but he simply went with it. He went with what he felt, wrapping his arms around Danny's neck and pulling him closer, letting Danny lead now. He finally realized there might have been some sense in what the boy said about all this mate nonsense. This had to be fate, he'd never felt anything like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11