Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

With eyes wide shut - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm

"Wow, you're right. Lucky me." Danny was tall and lanky, the muscle he had was wiry and fitting to him, well proportioned. His hair was to the base of his neck, chestnut brown and matching his tanned skin. Around his eyes scars were raised, evidence of his healing after the acid had struck him. His face was a map of constellations in freckles, and when he smiles his eyes crinkle at the corners. "Is there anywhere I can sit?" His cane tapped the floor softly, helping Danny get a better understanding of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 pm

"Yeah, course." Bane nodded, still holding the boy's hand as he led him further into the home until they reached the sofa. "Here, you can sit now." He was also quite pleased that Danny couldn't see the various weapons he had lying around.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:45 pm

Danny fell back into the sofa, propping his cane on the arm of it. He couldn 't see the weapons but he could smell them, and it immediatly had him on edge. Thete was something familar about the smell, something Danny couldn't place.
"So, thank you for letting me take a break here." He listened to Bane's heart carefully, trying to calm himself with the continuous rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:47 pm

"Yeah, no problem. It can be pretty dangerous out there." Bane nodded slowly as he watched the boy. Danny was different, he could tell. But he couldn't quite place what it was about him that was off.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:12 pm

"Not really, I wasn't worried about anything hurting me." He never worried, he was a werewolf and had better chance of survival in the woods. "I just hoped I found someone before I starved. Wow, I thought i'd never get out of there." Danny wondered if he should just be straight forward, no matter how ridiculous it sounded. His mouth had always worked quicker than his brain, and before he had finished debating the words had already left him.
"Do you believe in werewolfs?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Bane, of course, was taken aback by this statement.
"Why do you ask?" He frowned, though this time he scooted away slightly. He didn't suspect this seemingly weak, blind boy of being a wolf, but he always had to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:49 pm

"Because im a stranger in your house and im trying to find things to talk about!" Danny began to smile but was stopped by a sneeze. He had never been able to lie without sneezing, no matter how he tried. Another reason lying had never worked for Danny was guilt, it ate away at him for the simplist things. "Okay wait. Wow. Shit." He couldn't lie to his mate, what if it made Bane hate him?
"Please hear me out."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:03 pm

"Hear you out about what?" Bane questioned, watching Danny closely. He could tell the boy had lied the second the words left his mouth. This wasn't only because Danny wasn't a very good liar, but because Bane had a way of telling when anyone was lying to him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:11 pm

"I came hear beause I was hearing a heartbeat, and I can hear things like that because im kinda sorta a werewolf." He swallowed hard, his eyes staring blankely in Bane's direction. "Your heartbeat was so loud it was all I could hear, so I didn't know what else to do but follow it. I was told it means your my mate but im not completely sure how that works." He had managed to forget most of what Roman and Jesse had told him about finding his mate.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Bane was up in a moment atop of Danny, gun pressed to the boy's temple.
"You've got approximately ten seconds to get off of my property or I pull this trigger." He spoke lowly. "I'm a hunter, not a murderer but I won't hesitate to kill you. You came into my territory."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Danny yelped in surprise, blinking at Bane as though he could see him. The word hunter sent his spine crawling, his encounter with Dylan flashing before his eyes. "Oh sh*t! Please." He cowered while his mind reeled. "I just wanted to talk!" Danny never understood hunters, why they attacked so ruthlessly. "I'll get off the property, just-wow, sh*t- don't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Bane stood slowly, though the gun stayed aimed at Danny's head all the while.
"The gun is still pointed at you, just so you know." He informed. "I don't hurt you unless you've hurt someone else. Now, why did you really come here?" He narrowed his eyes, refusing to believe the boy's earlier story even though he hadn't given any signs of lying.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:57 pm

"Because I couldn't ignore you...." Danny pushed himself up, arms hanging at his sides. "I didn't know you'd turn out to be a hunter. I wasn't looking to be attacked." He was slightly bitter about the loss of his eyes. He accepted it but it still wasn't fair, he hadn't asked to be mauled and turned, and he damn sure didn't want to lose his eyes just because he happened to be a werewolf. "Its instinct to be near you though."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:00 pm

"I can't be your mate, it's not possible." A Jardine with a werewolf? It was unheard of. "So, get out of here... before my brother gets home."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:09 pm

"But I can't! I thought I was going crazy when I started hearing it. It was like-wow- I couldnt hear myself think! It just now got bareable. Please? I wont force anything on you, but can we at least be friends?" He was looking off to the right, like he trying to plead with the wall when really he was aiming to face Bane.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:50 pm

"I won't befriend a werewolf. I can't, really. So go find yourself a new mate or whatever and leave." Bane sighed. It was kind of sad how danny faced the wall, not knowing where to look.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:18 pm

"Why can't you be my friend? What is it with you hunters, wow. Just because I am what  I am you guys want me dead or don't want me around.  You never even gave me a chance!" Neither had his older brother. "Being a werewolf doesn't make me evil." He turned to face Bane, following his heart beat as a guide. "You could always use a friend! Even an extra hairy, blind, wolfish friend
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

"It's not me, it's the code." Bane sighed, rolling his eyes although Danny couldn't see. "You werewolves are killers, it's what you're made to be. Now, I'm going to repeat, you might want to get out of here before my brother is home because unlike me, he won't hesitate in shooting you for being on the property."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm

"Wow." Danny wrinkled his nose in disgust. "And you say im the killer? werewolf or not i've never killed anyone and I don't threaten to! And your brothers going to come home and kill me for just being here? Im not hurting anyone. Im not the monster." He hated being branded a killer just because he was a werewolf. "You guys should consider giving us a chance before gunning us down or blinding us!" All he had wanted was peace from the constant heartbeat. "Ill go though, if it'll make you happy."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:43 pm

"You're kind of annoying, ya know that?" Bane grunted softly. "I know it doesn't make sense, but that's just what I am. You're a wolf, I'm a hunter. Now if you leave for now, we can... talk sometime or whatever you want." Bane sighed, gently nudging the boy towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Danny's entire being lifted, he stood straighter and wore a wide goofy grin complete with his deep dimples. "Oh wow, thank you! Ill see you later!" He walked off without his cane, so immersed in his happiness he knocked his skin against Bane's coffee table, but he didn't faulter on his way to the door. Danny paused with his hand on the door knob, chuckling softly as he turned back to coorect himself. He was looking more to Bane's left but it was obvious Danny was trying to face him. "I didn't mean see you later, i don't do a lot of that any more but i'll be back to talk and hear your heart."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Bane couldn't help but laugh softly, shaking his head.
"Yeah, well I'll see you then." He smirked, hoping Danny hadn't picked up on the subtle spike of his heartbeat when the boy had smiled with those huge dimples.
Bane had never been concerned with relationships or even looking at people that way, but Danny was kind of cute in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Danny tripped over his feet trying to get iut the door, Bane's laugh resonating in his ears. If he could, he would stay and trying to make Bane laugh all day, just so he could hear it. Danny walked back to the edge of the woods, planting himself amoung the tall grass and bushes. Being far away from that heart beat made him feel wrong, like something was missing and it wouldn't be right again if he didn't get back to Bane.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Only moments later, Danny's phone rang with a call from Jesse. The man had noticed he'd left and ever since Danny had been blinded, he didn't like not knowing his pack member's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:09 am

Danny scrambled to silence his phone, ducking down under the shrubbery to whisper into the receiver. "Hello? -wow, hell-" He cringed at the sound of his own voice, much too loud considering he was sitting on the out skirts of a hunters property. "Hey, Jess." Danny repeated himself, softer this time so as not to alert anyone that might want to put buck shot in him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next