Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you still?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:04 am

Roman felt his fangs protruding as he snapped his jaws in warning, eyes flashing blue in the heat of the arument. It was a full moon out, and even though he knew seeing Trever wouldn't be good for him he had thought he could control himself. But as Trever told him once again how to care for his mate, he found himself in the mans face.
"Back the f*ck off Roman!" Trever stood his ground, noting irritably how cornered he felt with Roman shifting so close to him. Just two inches more and the mans fangs would be touching him.
It was panic that compelled him to do it, watching Roman's eyes smolder into the werewolfs blue. Trever pushed forward, shoving Roman back and away from him. Roman wasn't sure how fast it happened, but Trever didn't even have a chance to put his hands up in defense before Roman was upon him. The werewolf caught Trever in his neck with a swipe of his claws, severing flesh like butter. With his other hand he struck The mans stomach, his hand running through into Trever's belly.
"R-Roman?" Shock was etched into Trever"s face, his hands gripping Roman's shoulders to keep him up. Blood was filling his mouth, spilling and dribbling down his chin as he gaped at Roman.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:14 am

Zach entered the home without bothering to knock, like he usually did. Roman hadn't been home and he'd assumed the man would be here. He and Trever had talked occasionally lately.
"Trever?" He called out. "Roman?" The sound of voices lured him to Trever's living room, where the sight that met him caused his jaw to drop in shock. "No, no, no!" His eyes widened as he moved to support Trever just before the man could fall. He turned to Roman. "Did you do this!?" His voice was full of shock but mostly panic as he carried his former lover to his torture room, lying him on the table so he could make sure the wounds weren't fatal.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:24 am

Roman followed after him slowly, his mind reeling after what had happened. He never lost control...
Looking at Trever made his stomach lurch, the panic in Zach's voice causing him to drop his head. "Here, i'll leech the pain." His voice was nothing more than a mumble.
Trever was watching Zach, calming himself with the knowledge that Zach would take care if him. He wouldn't die, he had confidence in that, in Zach. "Long time no see." Trever rasped softly. "I could smell your dreads from a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:32 am

Zach was trying to work, though his hands couldn't seem to stop shaking long enough to do much of anything. He wasn't used to seeing Trever so hurt and he was noticeably shaken over it. He was getting frustrated as he tried to steady his hands. He clenched his eyes shut as he teared up. Finally, he turned to Roman, his voice harsher than it ever was towards Roman.
"No, I'll give him an anesthetic, you don't touch him." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:37 am

If Roman had a tail it would have been tucked between his legs. His chest aching at the way Zach snapped at him. "Please? Let me help you." It was instinct to try and make things easier for his mate, the least he could do was keep Trever from hurting while Zach worked. "I didnt mean to...."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:52 am

"Don't touch him." Zach repeated as he readied a syringe with some difficulty and injected it into Trever's neck. "It's fast, you won't feel anything soon." He reassured, kissing the man's temple. His entire frame was shaking. He moved to clean the blood from the wounds and attempted to stitch them up but was having difficulty with his trembling fingers, not wanting to further injure the man. He clenched his teeth, wanting to cry at how stupid he felt right now. Trever had saved him, healed him, dozens of times with ease and now the man needed him and he couldn't even stitch a few cuts. He rested his head against his forearm, forcing himself not to cry as he took a deep breath. And although it was Trever lying on the table in front of him, he imagined instead that Trever was standing beside him, arms on his waist, speaking reassuringly into his ear.
"That's it, deep breaths. You can do this, you're not an imbecile." Zach heard. He slowly calmed himself until he began to stitch the slashes with ease. But even now, he could tell they would scar...
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:59 am

Roman's hands gently grasped Zach's shoulders, rubbing them soothingly in an effort to ease his mates trembling.
"Zach." Trever's lips were twisted into a tired smile. "You know you can do this, you do it all the time. Dont be nervous. I don't feel a thing." His eyes were glazed and distant, but still lingering on Zach wherever the boy went.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:07 am

Zach nudged away from Roman's hands, although they truly were comforting for him.
"I-I know I can." Zach smiled softly down at the man. "I'm sorry, I'm just... overwhelmed I guess. I'm not used to you being hurt. Are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:11 am

"Yeah, I feel fine aside from the werewolf injuires." Trever was smiling, doing his best to reassure his former lover. "Ill be okay..." He was exahusted though, the loss of blood draining him of energy.
"Zach..." Roman whined softly, his hands finding their way back to Zach's shoulder. "Please? Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:20 am

"Could you wait two goddamn seconds?!" Zach growled at his lover. "I'm trying to fucking fix him!" He went silent then, finishing his stitching, eyes watching Trever's chest the whole time, watching the slow rise and fall that meant he was breathing.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:24 am

Roman flinched back as though he had been struck, hands dropping to hand limply by his side. Slowly he backed up, until he was against the wall and out of Zach 's way completely.
Trever was going to be scarred but he would live.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:33 am

Zach let out a soft sigh as Roman left the room. He felt the tiniest pang of guilt but Trever was all that mattered at the moment. He knew the man would be okay but Zach felt partially at fault for this, being he was the reason Roman and Trever spoke to each other in the first place.
He moved to the side of the table, stroking the man's hair gently and kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:36 am

"You okay?" Trever mumbled softly, his eyes half lidded as hs fought to stay conscious. Roman was pacing the living room, his stomach growing more and more unsettled with each moment he was away from his distraught mate.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:46 am

"I'll be fine. I'm going to give you a sedative though, you need to rest." Zach nodded, smiling down at the man as he prepared another syringe. He knew he had to talk to Roman anyways... "Night, babe. I'll be right back in to check on you, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:49 am

Roman was waiting by the door, waiting for Zach to come see him. His insides hurt, nervousness eating away at him. He hadn't meant for this to happen, he had just lost it. He would work harder though, so he would never have to see that pain on Zach 's face ever again.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:57 am

Zach slowly exited the room, glancing up at Roman.
"I'm sorry for yelling." He nodded lightly. And he was, truly. And he knew he'd be even more sorry for what he had to do next, but that was just it. He had to...
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:05 am

"I deserved it! Don't apologize." Roman was by Zach's side in an instant, his hands gently rubbing circles into the boys shoulders. "I didn't mean to hurt him Zach, I promise. He just...he pushed me and I lost control of myself..." The shame glinted in his eyes, regret written clear in the lines of his face. "Ill work on it, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:13 am

"That's the thing, Roman." Zach averted his gaze, biting his lower lip tightly. "I don't... I..." He struggled trying to find the words. "I think I need to take a break... from... from us." His jaw clenched tightly as he looked to his feet. He knew it was only once but if being friends, or lovers, with werewolves put his loved ones in danger, he couldn't keep doing it, no matter how happy Roman made him. He knew however that this was causing him more pain than any werewolf scratch possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:23 am

Roman's face fell, and for a moment he thought his heart had stopped. "A-A break?" It sounded wrong coming out of his mouth. "What do you mean? What kind of br-" His voice broke on the word. "Break?" This was one of his worst fears come true. He hurt something precious to Zach and now his mate was leaving him. "Zach please." Roman's fingers brushed the boys cheek. "It was an accident..."
Don't leave me.
Zach was all he had. There was no more family to speak of, Jesse was busy with Apollo and Danny was never home anymore. Roman would be on his own again.
The thought was enough to bring Roman to his knees. How was he supposed to live without Zach? How was he to face the day without being able to roll over and kiss his mate?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:27 am

"You... you're dangerous, Roman.." Zach's voice shook with tears when he spoke. "I don't know what kind of break or how long... I just... I can't put people I love in danger." He shook his head slowly. "I can't do that. I know it was an accident but who knows how much worse the next accident will be. I can't risk it."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:41 am

"Oh..." He was dangerous to Zach, so dangerous Zach was leaving him. Roman couldn't find anything to say, his throat constricted as he stares down at Zach. He wanted to be childish, argue about why Zach is putting Trever before him, but Roman was above causing Zach extra pain just to be immature. "I'll leave then..." As he said it he felt pains in his chest. "Give me a hour..."
Roman had never hated himself, or his kind, but in that moment he loathed his very existence.
Zach was hurting, all because of Roman.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:54 am

Zach nodded, folding his arms tightly around his chest, almost as if hugging himself as a few tears dripped down his cheeks.
He wanted to say sorry and hug his lover, but he knew it would only hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:08 am

Roman looked lost, standing with a hand raised as if to touch Zach, but he didn't want to further upset him. What was he to do now?
"Can at least have a hug?" He longed to touch his mate, his wolf distraught and clawing at his insides knowing they had to be apart.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Zach said nothing, only stepped forward to press his face into Roman's warm chest, letting himself cry gently into the man's shirt, shoulders trembling.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Roman's arms circled the boys form, pressing him closer and rubbing soothing circles on his back. He didn't know how he was supposed to live without Zach. He already felt the aching in his chest and it was only going to get worse. "I love you." He dropped a kiss into the boys dreads, knowing it was time for him to go and collect his things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you still? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: