Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you still?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm

"I'm sorry, so so sorry." Zach's voice was gentle as he stroked Roman's hair. "I love you, Roman. Please don't die..." He pressed his face into Roman's neck, watching the man's wounds to make sure he would heal.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:40 pm

"Will you stay?" Roman's good hand curled around one of Zach's, trembling but still strong as their fingers intertwined. He didn't want to keep living on a world without Zach. If Zach didn't want to, if there was any hesiatation Roman would let it go. If Zach truly didn't want to be with him then that was fine, but he was tired of fighting withought his mate at his side. "I love you...s-stay..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

"Yes! I'll stay, just please.. please stay with me." Zach squeezed Roman's hand gently, pressing himself into his lover.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:18 pm

"Ill be here." Roman worked up a croon for his lover, large hands pressing Zach further into his chest. His wrist had healed, and was now only sore when he rubbed Zach's back. "Im sorry, for what its worth..."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:48 pm

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you, for choosing him over you. I was being stupid, I'm sorry. You're not dangerous. You're sweet, and I know you wouldn't hurt anyone on purpose." He sighed, gently stroking the mans hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: