Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you still?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Do you still? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Zach nodded as he pulled back, folding his arms as he glanced at the man once more before heading back to Trever's side, allowing himself to cry in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Roman headed out the door, the wind stinging his face as he ran from the home. He knew he needed to go ahed and get his things but he couldnt bring himself to go home alone, without his mate. Stricken howls echoed through the night, Roman's cry desperate for his lover.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Zach curled onto his table against the unconscious Trever's chest and forced himself to go through the pain of a breakup, something he had never thought he'd go through again now that he'd found his one and only. He waited for the feeling to pass, but as it had with Elvis, it didn't go away. Zach loved very few people but when he did, he loved them with everything he had. It hurt to lose them. And not only was he losing Roman, but all of his wolf friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Roman collected his things from Zach's home, transporting them back to the charred loft he'd lived in ever since his family had died. The crumbled building was cold and falling apart, but Roman laid himself down on its floor anyways, howling again as he missed his mates warmth. The howls hd caught Danny's attention, and soon Roman found the blind teenager wrapped around him, offering the warmth and comfort of a pack member.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Weeks passed and Zach found that the pain was not going anywhere. He constantly wanted to just be with Roman but he forced himself not to, told himself that his loved ones's safety was more important than his own happiness.
Today, was a gettogether and Trever had insisted he attend with the man. Zach was only hoping Roman did not show up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Roman was there though, sitting with his pack to the back of the room. Danny had heard Zach's voice, and followed it over to where the boy sat with Trever .
"Oh sh*t, wow, Zach? Are you over here ?"
Trever snorted, wrapping an arm around Zach's shoulders. "No kid, hes not here." Trever found it amusing to tease the blind boy, even more so when Danny actually believed him and apologized for bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:04 pm

"Don't be mean." Zach elbowed Trever. "I'm here, Danny." He hugged the boy lightly, grateful to see him. He had missed him quite a lot. Of course, he shouldn't be hanging out with Danny, being the boy was a werewolf too and therefore dangerous, like Roman, but Danny was far too sweet and innocent to tell that.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:06 pm

"Zach! Oh wow i've missed you!" Danny hugged the boy tightly, whining into the crook of his neck. "Why'd you leave us?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:12 pm

"I'm sorry, Hun." Zach sighed softly. "It's complicated for me. I miss you though." He squeezed Danny tight to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm

"You didn't have to block us out though! We love you!" Danny whined softly like the pup he was, refusing to relinquish his hold in Zach. "I want you home! Roman wants you home! Come home!" He was trying not to beg but in his life he had very little stability, all he had was his pack, and without Zach a huge part of that was missing.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:42 pm

"I can't, I'm so sorry." Zach sighed softly, shaking his head. "I miss you though... All of you." He missed having a family.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:00 pm

"Zach, don't abandon us." Danny sighed into the embrace, pulling back to give Zach some room. "The packs not right without you! And Roman...he isnt a monster, really!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:05 pm

"Babe, please let's not talk about it. It's just something I have to do. It's hard but I need to, okay?" Zach sighed, running his fingers through Danny's hair.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:46 pm

"Wow...." Danny stepped back, his eyes shining kike those of a kicked puppy. "You think were really dangerous now, don't you? Because of him?" Danny pointed at Trever, or well, to the left of Trever. "Like he do experiments on Roman and shit! We might be dangerous but he is deadly! And NOT innocent!" Danny had never liked Trever, not since learning what the man was capable of. "Were your family." The boy sighed, leaning onto his cane. "We miss you...and you dont have to come back but ... I hope you will." Danny turned to retreat back to his pack only to come face to face with the strong warmth of Roman's chest. Roman had followed Danny, intent on seeing his mate for the first time in weeks.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Zach knew what Danny was saying was true... Trever was more lethal than any of the wolves. But Trever was his family too. Trever had been his only family since he was young. Even if it was only because Trever had taken him from his biological family, the man still meant the world to him.
He saw Roman and his heartbeat sped up noticeably. It was partially panic and partially the same rush he always got when he saw his lover.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 8:33 am

Roman's shoulders were square but tired with exhaustion. The absent of a werewolfs mate effected every wherewolf differently, and Roman had taken to being unable to rest without Zach with him. It showed in the dark rings under his eyes, but a smile found him at finally being near his mate.
"Zach." It was said in a loving croon, Roman taking another step forward and opening his arms. He needed contact, a touch of the boys hand, anything to keep his wolf sane.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:43 am

Just seeing Roman had Zach on the verge of tears once more. It felt like he'd done nothing but cry lately and he hated it but he was truly heartbroken. He'd thought he'd finally found his true love and now he had to give it up.
"Hey." Zach spoke, nodding slowly as he glanced to the other man. He saw him open his arms and stepped forward, giving him a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:48 am

"Hey." Roman cradled Zach as though he would disapear at any moment, trying to be gentle even as he clutched the boy to his chest. He could feel his mates dispare, so strong it caused a whine to escape Roman. His lips brushed Zach's neck as he nuzzled the boy, doing his best to comfort his mate without causing him more pain.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:57 am

Zach allowed himself to be hugged, even pressing himself farther into Roman's chest. Finally, he pulled back, shaking his head lightly.
"I'm sorry. I can't do this. Not in front of everyone." Just touching Roman made him want to cry again. He knew no one was really watching them but he felt like there were eyes on him, everyone waiting for him to break down and cry.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:02 pm

"Come with me then, please." Roman glanced around the home, pulling Zach with him up the stairs and to a room, out of sight. Carter hosted the get togethers now, and his home was littered with spare rooms. Roman shut the door behind them, sighing softly when his eyes met Zach.
"How long are you going to do this for? Zach, please come home. You're miserable..." And Zach's misery needed company in the form of Roman's misery. His wolf was not satisfied if its mate was distraught.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:13 pm

"I'm miserable, but Trever's safe." Zach hung his head, glancing at the door. "Please don't make me do this. I can't talk to you, it hurts." He took a step back, shaking his head as he looked up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:30 pm

"Trever." Roman repeated, his face crumbling on the name . "I thought you were over him..." Obviously not though, seeing as Trever was the reason Zach had left him. "You are leaving me because of him." It stung like a mother fucker. Zach was his entire world, and he was letting go because Trever got a little banged up. What about all the times Trever experinented on Roman? Zach had been fine with that.
"This is bullshit Zach!"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:43 pm

"Trever gave me everything, Roman!" Zach exclaimed. "It's not that I'm in love with him anymore, but he was all I had for the majority of my life. He's been there for me, he's made me who I am, so I don't care how much it hurts me, I'm going to keep him safe!" His teeth were clenched tightly now before he spoke again. "You know what's bullshit, Roman?! I'm already in pain, I already feel like an asshole and you brought me in here just to make me feel even worse!" His jaw trembled slightly when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:52 pm

"Im just asking you to come home! You talk a big game about Trever but what about me? You're just going to drop me like yesterdays garbage because I put Trever on his ass? I can't live without you! And I know you dont want to live without me, you love me! I can feel it!" Roman wasn't going to just give up and let go, he could never let Zach go. He would fight it with all he had.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:09 pm

"Just go away, alright?!" Zach cried out. He turned around, not wanting Roman to see him cry. "Please just go." His voice was quiet now, tears evident in the sound. He was so sick of crying. "God, I hate you. I hate you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still?   Do you still? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you still?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: