Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In My Veins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

In My Veins - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 5:44 pm

"I'll be alright if Chandler is alright." Zach sighed, glancing over to the boy. He was not done yet with Jordan, not by a long shot, but he'd let them have their moment. "Thank you for coming." He murmured, dropping a kiss onto the man's cheek.
Toni had been under the bed, his favorite place when Trever was not around. He needed to hide since he didn't have his protection.
"Rhett?" He murmured, moving to peek out from under the mattress, flashing a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:07 pm

"Im glad you called me. I wouldn't want you going through this by yourself." Trever was proud Zach came to him for help, made him feel useful.
Rhett returned the boys smile, opening his arms in welcome. "Yeah, ah'm 'ere for ya."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:09 pm

"I hate calling you because I like to do things by myself, but I just couldn't." Zach sighed heavily. "I guess you're still teaching me." He smirked softly, hooking his arms around Trever's neck, hugging him tight.
Toni scrambled out from under the bed to curl himself up in Rhett's arms.
"Hi, I've missed you." He grinned. "I was good though... just waiting for Trever." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Roman bared his teeth from his place on the roof, he had been listening to his mate and Trever ever since leaving the room. He couldn't hardly stand it but what choice did he have? Zach was his mate, all he had. He wanted to go down there and rip Trever's throat out with his teeth so badly he could feel his eyes stinging.
Meanwhile Trever was lifting Zach into his arms, carrying the boy out into the living room. "Why don't you get some rest? Chandler 's stabile, Roman's gone, perfect time for you to take a minute for yourself." Trever was still just trying to work the stress out of his former apprentice.
Rhett huffed almost angrily as he listened to Toni, tucking the frail boy into his chest.
"Ah missed ya too, an Ah'm sorreh yar always waitin' on 'em love." His brother needed to pay more attention to Toni, the kid deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:39 pm

"But... I was gonna go check on the pack." Zach let out a sigh. "It's the full moon..." He liked to be there for them, especially Danny if he needed it. "I guess you're right, I could use some rest." He sat on the couch, gesturing for Trever to sit with him. "If you need to go you can, but I'd appreciate you staying a while." He flashed a soft smile.
"Oh, that's okay." Toni smiled at Rhett. "I don't mind, Zach just needs him for a while. And I'm good now that you're here." He pressed his head into Rhett's chest, squeezing the man as tightly as he could with his tiny arms.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:45 pm

"I told you, immhere for you until you don't need me anymore." Trever's voice was soft as he assuref Zach, one hand moving to massage the boys neck. "If you're worried about the pack im sure Roman can go take care of them. I think you and I have a date with this couch."
"Oh well, ah'm glad ah got ya Toneh. Ah've been meanin' ta comeh by, bring tha kids." Rhett smiled in thought of his two boys.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:10 pm

"I can do that..." Zach murmured, eyes already drooping as he laid down, placing his head in Trever's lap. "Roman?" He called out, only a bit louder than his regular talking voice, figuring Roman was listening.
"Oh I'd love that!" Toni grinned happily. "I miss them. Kyndal too. Are you all doing alright lately?" He smiled softly, running his fingers through Rhett's hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Roman dropped in from one of the windows, moving to stand beside his mate where he towered over Trever, glowering down at the pair. "Im already gone." He made it no sectet that he listened in on them sometimes, its not like he didn't have a reason. "Hope you Enjoy yourself with MY mate." The man snapped back at Trever before disappearing back through the window, headed for the pack home.
"Damn he's annoying." Trever grunted as he once more took his seat beside Zach, pulling the boy into his arms.
Rhett lifted the boy, laying on the bed with him where they could be more comfortable before speaking. "Ya know meh Toneh, mah life es good asideh from missin' mah boys." He sighed softly as he thought of Cove and Kelly. "Theh' are growin' too big fer meh ta 'old 'em anymoreh." The large man rocked Toni gently. "But mah shart stack takes careh of mah extra timeh fer cuddlin'. How areh ya doin' yarself love? And yar famileh?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

Zach sighed softly.
"He's just jealous. I kind of like it sometimes, but sometimes I just want to hang out with you or Chandler and it's irritating." He murmured, his face pressed into Trever's abdomen as he hugged him around the waist.
"I'm happy." Toni smiled peacefully. "It's a bit quiet sometimes, but it's wonderful. I've got Trever and my babies and that's all I need." He nodded, squeezing Rhett's hand.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Roman howled softly as he neared the Luno home, waiting a moment to hear the familiar returns before actually entering the house. "Jesse? Danny?" He followed the low sounds of growling to his pack where they were chained up. Danny still being a young pup didn't have a lot of control over himself, always giving off a huming growl. He yanked on his chains when Roman entered the room, glowing unseeing golden eyes trained on the man. The full moon had him wanting to jump off the walls, possibly attack anyone who got too close to his mate.
"Easy, easy, its just me." Roman stepped closer, allowing the pup to sniff him. Once satisfied that Roman was Roman he made his way back to Bane, laying a couple of feet away from his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Bane ruffled the boy's hair as if he was an actual dog, smiling softly as the man curled up near him.
"I like him better on full moons." He nodded with a smirk. He had his gun by his side, just in case he would need it. "What's up with you, fleabag? You look down." He questioned Roman.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:22 pm

"Does he?" Danny lifted his head, looking back to Roman even though he couldn't see him. "Oh wow I wish I could see. You okay?"
Roman nodded, but upon realizing Danny was still awaiting an answer he spoke. "Yeah im fine." He didn't want the entire pack knowing he and zach were having problems. He made his way over to Jesse, dropping down beside the alpha and resting his head on the mans thigh.
Jason watched the exchange, nudging his brother before whispering softly, "Five bucks says Trever's at his house."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 pm

"Well duh." Justin chuckled, shaking his head at his brother. "That's always what's pissing him off."
"Hey there." Jesse murmured as Roman approached, placing an arm around his beta. "You do seem upset. What's the matter?" He frowned lightly down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 pm

"Untrue! It could always be Chandler, or just his time of the month." Jason shot back, keeping his voice low as not to anger the alpha. "What do you think Sterling?" Jason leaned over to playfully nuzzle his mates neck. "Whats eating at the big dog?"
Roman sighed into Jesse's thigh, remaining quiet as he thought of what Trever could be doing with his mate. Finally Roman huffed, flipping over to look up at the alpha. "Im just tired of constantly competing for my mate."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:41 pm

"I think you two should just ask him instead of gossiping over here like little girls." Sterling teased, moving on his knees to lean his head on his mate's shoulder.

Jesse sighed, ruffling Roman's hair.
"Ah, Trever? Or Chandler?" He smiled knowingly down at his friend. "Either way, I know it sucks for you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 pm

"Ask him? Are you off your damn rocker? Im not starting shit with him." Jason shook his head, glancing back to Justin. "And you had better not either." He could only get them out if so much.

"Both actually." Roman growled softly, missing his mate so badly his chest ached. "I wish I could have had another werewolf as a mate, someone I don't have to worry about losing." But mating with a human was not always a two way road. "Im just waiting for the day Zach disappears..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:53 pm

"I'm not going to ask him, do I look crazy?" Justin arched an eyebrow.
"Is that a rhetorical question." Sterling snickered and Justin simply rolled his eyes.
"Jason, get a new mate. This one is mean."

Jesse sighed heavily.
"I can feel you hurting." He frowned, pressing the man into his side. "Don't worry, Zach might have some other guys fighting for his attention but I think he'll always choose you in the end. I know that doesn't make it any less painful, but it's something."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Danny scooted closer to Bane, keeping himself low to the ground as not to seem like a threat to the hunter. He knew the full moon did things to them and made Bane nervous. He waited a moment more before resting his head in his mate's lap. "Oh wow, poor Roman." He was listening to all converstions in the room, his hearing so hightened with the loss of his eyes he couldnt block it out. "Twins are talking about him." The young wolf added disaprovingly.

"But what kind of life is that Jesse? Im just supposed to sit and bide my time while someone else is getting his love, only to hope he comes back to me in the end. Its just.....I imagined having a mate to be different...." Roman just wanted a love so strong he never had to doubt it. He almost missed his days with Jesse, where he never had to question his lovers affections. "Im just not Trever...and That seems to be all Zach really wants."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:13 pm

"Is Roman going to be alright?" Bane questioned, eyeing the man across the room as he rubbed his lover's shoulders.

"I know, Roman." Jesse sighed. "I know it's not fair but I don't think there's anything you can do about it other than make him love you most. Show him how much you care, show him what a great guy you are." He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 pm

"I don't really know, he smells sad..." Danny looked up to Bane with his dead eyes, reaching to gently caress the hunters face. "Im so glad I don't have to go through that with you. If you loved someone else...oh wow I dont know what i'd do."

"Jesse...." Roman looked up to his alpha, something snapping inside him as he was told to simply try harder. It seemed all he did was try to be the better man, running himself ragged to prove he was worthy to be Zach's one and only. But Zach was still with Trever, Chandler just in the other room, and here he was at Jesse's place. "You're right, I should just try harder." He laid his head back on the mans thigh, though the defeat was evident on his face, radiating from him. Zach could do what he wanted to, and Roman would just be here whenever Zach got ready to pick him up again.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:36 pm

"Well luckily I hate everyone but you." Bane murmured softly, caressing Danny's cheek softly.

"Babe, I didn't mean it like that." Jesse sighed. "I know you're not a bad lover, I know you try all the time. I just believe in fighting for what you want. If Apollo had someone else I'd... well maybe I'm not the best example because I'd kill the guy, but I wouldn't just let him take my mate's attention. I was just trying to say you've got to make him want you again. It sounds like he's bored so he's remembering the good times he had with Trever. You've just got to give him more good times." Jesse suggested. His voice was gentle on Roman, like it wasn't with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:53 pm

"Yeah, oh wow im very lucky." Danny grinned up into the darkess where he thought he lover would be. "But really I couldnt be happier....thank you ."

"Jesse....you just don't understand. I can't kill either of them because Zach would hate me. And its not as easy as that....im still having good happy times with him but Zach....he's....he is just getting bored with me and I don't know what else I can change to make myself more appealing to him." Roman sighed softly, remembering his mother and how she always told him to stay true to his self, never change for anyone. But here he was, considering what he can change to make himself better. "The truth of it all is Zach just doesnt want me like he did." Roman was slowing accepting it, getting used to this way of living.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 pm

"You're welcome. Thanks for... not sucking as much as everyone else." Bane smirked, leaning down to gently kiss the boy. "Are you holding up okay?" He asked, referring to the full moon.

"Hey, don't think like that, babe. I've got faith he loves you. And I can always send Apollo in to get the truth out of him. They talk a lot." He nodded lightly, stroking Roman's back. "Don't worry, things always have a way of working themselves out."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 am

Almost a week later Chandler found himself up and able to get around by himself, though he avoided mirrors as not to see himself. From what he had been told most of the wounds would leave scares, on his face and his chest, his abdomen. He felt them, knew they were there to stay but still he couldnt look at them. Sometimes he forgot it had been real, but never for long. Chandler had tried making himself hate Jordan, and even though he was still slightly scorned he had already forgiven his lover. The nights were too cold without the boys warmth, and Chandler found himself missing it terribly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:46 am

Jordan had not bothered to wonder why Chandler had not been to see him yet. He understood. And as much as it hurt, he was glad. He didn't want Chandler anywhere near him. He could not be trusted, apparently. He thought he had been doing so well, but he was still what everyone thought he was; just a beast, a wild animal, a monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

In My Veins
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next