Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In My Veins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

In My Veins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:14 am

"Yeah, if I can put my eyes on you I can hear your thoughts." He wasn't sure why, he had just been born that way. "Its not always a good thing but it does have perks." He smiled as he remembered Jordan thinking he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:17 am

"Sounds like it'd be cool." Jordan murmured, considering letting Chandler know about his own ability. He'd never felt like he could tell anyone before, but Chandler must know what it was like. "If I tell you something weird, will you not tell me I'm crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:27 am

"No, but if you can damn sure back it up then you have better chances." Chandler was sifting through his thoughts, praying he didn't have anything that would ruin things. He wasn't sure what he had going on with Jordan but he liked it. "I'm tired of looking through your head though so just tell me, what kinda shit can you do that's going to make you crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 am

"Quit looking at my thoughts." Jordan nudged him lightly. "I never really met anyone who could do something like I can until you so... I have these sort of visions, I guess you could call them? Premonitions, whatever they are. I see glimpses of the future. My mom could do it too but she died before she really taught me how to control it at all." He explained, finding it was extremely relaxing to tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Chandler took this in, ignoring Jordan's request that he stay out of his head and picking once more to assure himself the wolf was telling the truth. "Well shit, your serious." Chandler blinked, leaning forward now as though Jordan had grown in interest. He had never encountered anyone else who could do such things, it was the closest Chandler had ever come to truly understanding another being. "Thats pretty wicked, what all do you see?" Jordan had his full attention.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:56 pm

"It depends." Jordan shrugged, watching Chandler intently. "Sometimes it's something bad I'm supposed to stop, sometimes it's just something for the hell of it. It can be good things too." He nodded. "Something usually triggers it. Like if I touched you right now, if I was meant to have a vision about you it would happen right then." He informed.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:53 pm

"Touch me." Chandler scooted closer, his boundaries seemingly forgotten. "Tell me if anything happens." He could read minds but not even Chandler could see the future, this wolf had a gift. "Is there any way I can see it too or what?" He wanted to know everything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:09 pm

"Well you could try reading my mind while it's happening but I don't know if it'll work. But if it doesn't, afterwards I can show you." Jordan leaned in and took the hand that was not leeching Chandler's pain and pressed it against Chandler's cheek gently.
Normally, in his premonitions he was seeing from his own point of view but in this, he knew immediately he was someone else, possibly Chandler. In the real world, he had frozen in place, eyes shut. A few minutes later he opened his eyes, frowning at Chandler.
"The boy that was here... the one with the dreadlocks?" He questioned, not knowing Zach's name. "He's going to be mad at you later when you get home but I get the feeling that's not unusual. He seems kind of violent and it wasn't fun to experience for me but I also get the feeling you don't mind that."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Chandler had tried reading the boys thoughts but for the first time ever he wasnt able. All he got was faint static, like when the T.V. Went out. But Jordan was touching him, and to his amazement he could see it too, how angry Zach is when he walks back through the door.
"Holy shit." Chandler drew away from Jordan, a sense of wonder driving him. "That was....different. I can believe that." It was normal for Zach to be angry with him after one of his and Roman's spats, but Jordan didnt know that. "On a scale from 1 to total annihilation, how mad is Zach when he gets here?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:30 pm

"I'd say at least mad enough to kick your ass." Jordan smirked softly. He was quite happy at the moment, pleased to have someone to share his ability with. "Does he do that often?" He frowned lightly at this. "I mean... well I don't even really know how you two know each other to be honest." He shrugged. "I know he's Roman's mate and I know you hate Roman, so I'm guessing you're an ex of Zach's or something?" He questioned, trying to make the pieces fit.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Chandler looked almost lost for a moment, though it was only a moment. He soon started laughing, waving his hand as if to dismiss the notion. "Im not that lucky. Zach already had two guys warring over him, there wasnt room for me. But I made room, I still dont hold alot of weight in it though. I wanted to be something to him, anything, and instead of a lover im just kinda his side kick." Chandler had his hands buried in his pants pockets, something he did often when he felt rejected. The cheeky smile never left him though. "Trever is his ex and Roman is current and id like to be the endgame." But in truth Chandler realized that would never happen. "Zach just doesn't know what he's missing, and when Trever and Roman kill each other ill be the only one still here." He pushed himself up, trying to shake the negative feelings off before Jordan started sniffing him out.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Jordan caught the smell immediately, but said nothing. It was rare that he didn't notice smells, especially negative ones that gave off such a strong scent. But Chandler obviously didn't want called out on it so he didn't mention it.
"Sounds like that sucks." He offered, frowning at the other boy. "If it helps, Roman smells actually jealous over you too, not just the other guy. I think he thinks you mean a lot to Zach." He nodded, eyeing the spot where he was still leeching Chandler's pain. He could barely feel it anymore but he continued to take it for the boy anyway, liking the excuse to be touching him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Chandler's face flushed deeply as he intercepted Jordan's thoughts. Embarrassment weighed heavy on him, and it only made it worse knowing Jordan could smell that, too. "This shit is hard." Now he could understand why everyone was irritated with him. He lost his train of thought though when Jordan told him of Roman's jealousy. A smile cracked his face, and his mood lightened considerably. "That's a good thing, I want that bitch to be looking over his shoulder." Chandler knew better though, he had been inside Zach's head and while Zach cared about him it was not the love he had for Roman or Trever. It was only when he looked down that he noticed Jordan's hand still on him. "Oh, hey, damn. You can stop that." It was amazing he hadn't seen it was still happening, he had been so...comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:22 pm

"Oh, I don't mind." Jordan shook his head. "It doesn't hurt that bad anymore." He was still smiling brightly at the way Chandler's face had lit up when he learned Roman was jealous of him. He really loved looking at Chandler's smile, he found. "If you can read my thoughts anyway, I might as well say them aloud. You should really smile more often. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 pm

"Its sickening." Chandler grunted in response, allowing Jordan's hand to stay against his better instincts. There was just something about Jordan that left Chandler feeling more like he had a partner in crime than a threat. "But your smile gets people wet in their panties so I think its the other way around. And with an ass like that? You could rule worlds Jordan." Maybe even Chandler's world, though he would never admit that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Jordan blushed this time, laughing softly for the first time in over ten years.
"You think so?" He arched an eyebrow. He was teasing at first, but then he thought it over. He really didn't know if people saw him as attractive or not. He didn't know the standards. "Wait, how do I look though, seriously? Am I hot or just average?" He smirked lightly as he asked the awkward question. "Spare my feelings if I'm unbearably ugly and you were just kidding." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:01 pm

"I'm not merciful, I don't spare anyone." Chandler's eyes trailed the length of Jordan's body, nodding his head in approval. "You're hot shit Jordan. I'd do ya." Chandler did like the unpredictability of a wild animal, someone not yet tamed by the world. It made Jordan different, alluring like no one else. "But don't go getting a big head you f*cker. That would made you room temperature shit." He winked almost playfully, nudging Jordan with a snide smile.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Jordan couldn't help but smile at this.
"Well thank you for that. And don't worry, I don't think I'll get a big head. Not while everyone still thinks I'm insane." He snorted. "But it's nice knowing someone thinks I'm good looking." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 pm

"It wont take them long, the wolves around this joint are really close and shit." Chandler kept up with them, curious if they were all as happy as they seemed and all he found in them was loyalty to their pack. "I think they're all irritating as f*ck. except for Zach and Bane of course. Zach's Zach and Bane is off his f*cking rocker, I like it." Chandler pushed himself up, offering Jordan his hand. "Where are you staying now? With Jesse?" Chandler himself tried to stay wherever Zach did but sometimes Roman would have none of it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:06 am

Jordan grasped Chandler's hand, squeezing gently as he finally let go of the leeching.
"Yeah, I'm staying with Jesse right now." He nodded. "He's not too bad. And you might hate me for it, but I kind of like Roman too." He chuckled. "He was teaching me and shit. He's alright."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

"He is a piece of dog shit on the bottom of my shoe." Chandler radiated waves of contempt, his hate for Roman enough to tense him up at just the mere mention of the man. "I don't give a damn if you like him or not, but I wont." Yet he was jealous, in the pit of his stomach Jordan's liking Roman bothered him. "Anyways i'll be seeing you around, if I stay at Zach's tonight ill still be here tomorrow and sh*t so, who knows, we could start plans of world domination." He had yet to let go of Jordan's hand, blaming it on his own hands constantly being cold.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:12 am

Jordan smirked softly at smelling the jealousy, though he doubted it could honestly be over him liking Roman. He'd just met Chandler after all. But it was still nice to pretend.
"Yeah, I'll be here for a while, so hopefully we'll see each other again." He murmured. He too liked holding hands with Chandler, though he wondered why the boy's hands were so cold.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:25 am

"Bad circulation I guess, they're always cold." Chandler answered as if Jordan had spoken out loud. "If you like holding them though I might not have that problem anymore." He winked, choosing not to mention his jealousy. Jordan was just the first person to take interest in him, even going as far to apologize after a fight. That put him high on Chandler's radar, not to mention he was feisty, and could hold his own. In all honesty Chandler was impressed with him, but that wasn't anything he was willing to admit.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:26 am

"They're like freezing." Jordan murmured, running his thumb over the back of Chandler's hand. He didn't mind too much though. "So... see you soon, then?" He smiled lightly, looking up to meet Chandler's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:40 am

"Yeah, crack of f*cking dawn is when Roman likes to get here and start shit." He let out a harsh sigh thinking of the werewolf that shared Zach's bed. "So anyways, ill be seeing you." Chandler reluctantly let go of Jordan's hand, mourning the loss of warmth once it was gone. He found himself wanting to stay, but that was ridiculous, he'd only even known the boy for one day. Instead he pushed himself forward, not looking back as he exited the kitchen. Chandler never looked back, it was a rule. It only made things harder, even simple things like leaving for the night. The only way to go was forward. He found Roman on the porch, ready to go and not to pleased to take Chandler with him.
The large wolf grunted, looking to his mate almost pleadingly. "Please tell me he doesnt have to come with us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In My Veins
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next