Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In My Veins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

In My Veins - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:01 am

Chandler waited until it was late out, Zach and Roman already in bed before he slipped from the home. Getting around by himself wasn't yet easy but it was possible, and he found himself standing outside Jordan's bed room window. The moon gave him the only light he had but it was enough, Chandler was able to scale the home and eventually tap on Jordan's window. He cursed the coyote softly, cold and damn from his trip here. He wasn't sure why any one person meant so much to him but Jordan did...
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:08 am

Jordan glanced up at the sound of the tap on his window, though of curse he had known it was Chandler by his scent. He stood and opened the window before shaking his head.
"Chandler, you can't be here." He swallowed. "It's not safe for you." It made him sick seeing the damage he had done, the scars on his lover's body.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 am

"Mother f*cker, im cold and im wet and one of us are going to damn die if you don't get me in this f*cking window!" Chandler's voice was gruff and rasping, different after the damage done to his throat.  "Im not going to f*cking say please." And he wasn't taking no for an answer. For seven days he laid up in Zach's work room, contemplating what had happened. But most of the time he couldn't focus, he would get cold and miss Jordan. Or he would think about how he was forced to be the little spoon and how he would wake with scratches on his back but he never minded, it made him happy to have Jordan mark him. Everything always went back to Jordan. He locked eyes with his lover, reaching a cold hand up for Jordan to take.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:41 am

Jordan reluctantly grabbed the hand and let the man in the window, closing it behind him.
"I'm serious Chandler, I can't be around you." He shook his head, furiously looking around for sometihng to perhaps tie his hands with.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 am

Chandler watched the coyote for a moment, groaning in frustration. He had come here for those damn hands Jordan was trying so hard to keep from him. "Tender foot, just come here and sit down. We can f*cking talk about this!" He stepped forward, reaching for one of Jordan's hands. "You're not f*cking bad! You just have to work on it more, we can f*cking try again!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 am

"We can't try again because I almost killed you, Chandler!" Jordan exclaimed. "And if I mess up again, I can't just get another chance. Not if you're dead." He murmured this part softer, sighing as he looked away from his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:11 am

"Well how about this shit then!" Chandler swallowed hard, reaching out with cold fingers that cupped Jordan's face and brought it back to him. "You wont have another f*cking slip up! Ill make sure you're ass is chained to hell in back for the full moon but you f*cking owe me Jordan and I get to choose what happens here! You under f*cking stand that? You owe me and I want you to let me stay with you!" Chandler was trembling, his face flushed as he argued with his lover. "You just can't put me out! I was missing something in my life and your mother f*cking ass happened and I don't know, I f*cked up, I love you f*cking mutt! I didn't see you for a week and in that damn week I realized that you are the mother f*cker thats been holding me together! I lost you for a f*cking week and found a gapping hole rotting in my chest where you should have f*cking been!" Tears spilled down his cheeks as he took one of Jordan's hands, pressing into his chest where his heart would be. "You're in my veins, you f*ck."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:19 am

Jordan found that he began to cry as well as Chandler spoke, his heart aching as he saw his lover cry.
"I just... God, Chandler I almost killed you. I scarred you for life. You're the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, I can't let this happen again. I love you. This past week has been hell for me, but I was happy knowing you would be safe. I can't be fucking trusted, Chandler! You were right when you said it, I'm a wild animal. I can't be around humans! I destroy everything I care about, I've got the damn touch of death!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 am

"Im not dead!" Chandler snapped, pushing Jordan just as he had the night of the full moon. "Im not f*cking scared of you either! You know what the bottom line is? You did lose your shit and you did kick my ass! But im alive and I f*cking forgive you because I can't let you go! For once in my life I have something to love and live for! You can't mother f*cking take that from me! I wont let you!" And with that said Chandler jumped, his body crashing into Jordan and sending them toppling to the floor. Chandler kissed him then, arms holding the coyote so tightly they ached. "Ill f*cking freeze without you." The boy murmured between feverish wet kisses.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:37 am

Jordan couldn't help but wrap his arms around Chandler and kiss the man back. It was all he'd wanted, all he'd thought about for the past week and it felt blissful to finally get it.
"Damn, I love you..." He murmured softly. "I hope you know I'm still not coming anywhere near you on the full moon."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 am

"Bitch, you'll be lucky to see me the day before or after, but shit I always did like 'em fiesty." Chandler was smiling into their kisses, pressing Jordan as close as humanly possible. "I've needed this." It was the best he had felt since that night. Chandler pushed Jordan's shirt up, wiggling under the fabric until they were sharing the shirt and Jordan's body heat. "I f*cking love you." His lips brushed the coyote's chest. "Say you damn love me back. I want to hear that shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:50 am

"I fucking love you too." Jordan smirked, capturing the man's lips again. "I fucking love you more than you can possibly imagine." Jordan was practically beaming because never in his entire life had he been this happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In My Veins   In My Veins - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

In My Veins
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10