Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:10 am

Jesse could no longer hold back, leaning in and pressing his nose into the crook of Finn's neck, nuzzling his mate gently as if to calm him.
"I know, I'm just sorry he hurt you..." He murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:47 am

Finn froze as the man touched him, body rigid at how unfamiliar it was. Morgue was not strong like Jesse, his face was soft where this man had stubble. But Finn found himself relaxing, closing his eyes and leaning back into Jesse. The man was nuzzling one of his tender spots, but even as the chills ran through him, he made no complaints. It was almost like coming home.
"Not to sound fucking sentimental or anything, but im glad your damn here. " If Jesse hadn't found him, if the man wasn't around now when Finn needed something to distract him from the aching in his chest....He couldn't imagine the hell he would be going through.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:50 am

"I'm glad I'm here too." Jesse murmured. Everything felt right when he was here with Finn, touching him. It was like everything was in its place. There was none of the tension he'd had around Apollo, he was relaxed. He pulled back after a moment, smiling softly. He wondered if when they got to his home Finn would maybe decided to sleep in his bed after all.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:10 am

Finn almost groaned at the loss of warmth, his irritation setting into his face. "So how fucking far away is your damn place? Im fucking tired." He wasn't sure if he was prepared to be alone with this man, but his body was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:12 am

"Not too far... I can carry you if you'd like." He gave a tentative smirk and extended his arms in offering as he nodded a goodbye at Roman and Zach.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:26 am

Finn hesitated, remembering how Jeremy had carried him to bed only hours ago. He didn't like being carried himself, it made him feel weak, But he wanted to erase Morgue's touch after what the bastard did. "O-fucking-kay, you can carry me." The boy shot Zach a bird, waving his hand in a way of saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:35 am

Jesse was incredibly gentle as he lifted Finn into his arms, like Morgue had done earlier and carried him out of the door. It felt wonderful to hold him this close as he began the walk to his home.
And even when they arrived several minutes later, he didn't let go.
"This is my house." He gestured. It was definitely large, too large for only one person to live in. Which was why he usually let some of the pack stay here. "Shit, I forgot to mention one of the pack is living with me for a while. He's probably out right now though. He won't bother you much anyway." Jesse nodded. Jordan usually spent his time with Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:41 am

"Yeah, well, don't fucking feel obliged to introduced me to any damn body. I don't fucking care to know them. " Finn couldn't help himself after his experience with people. "I just want to take my ass to fucking bed." He was still grieving for the loss of his relationship, no matter how fiercely he denied it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:44 am

"I know, I was just warning you in case he's around." Jesse murmured, sounding as if he was speaking to a small child on the verge of throwing a tantrum. He carried the boy inside and paused. "Want to pick a room?" He questioned before adding. "Or you could just sleep in mine."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:01 am

"Whatever fucking room is closest to you." Finn simply couldn't bring himself to actually take Jesse up on his proposal, but he still wanted to be close to the man, just in case. "And im not a fucking kid..." Finn loathed being talked down to as a child. "I can't damn help that I have more fucking issues than vogue."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:04 am

"I just... don't want you to leave." Jesse admitted softly. "Just trying to make you feel comfortable." He once again sounded slightly like a scolded child as he moved to the guest room next door to his own bedroom before sitting the boy down. "Here, this one can be yours."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

Finn was silent for a moment, staring at Jesse with his deep ocean blue eyes, searching the mans face for an indication that he was being honest. Finally he seemed satisfied, leaning back onto the bed. "And you? Are you fucking going to be mine, dipshit?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:18 am

"I'm already yours." Jesse didn't pause in giving his answer, soft smile on his face. "Whatever you want is yours, Finn."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:46 am

"Well, fuck. You're damn devoted. " Finn fell back into the sheets, a strained smile on his face. "You want to fucking lay here for a little while? " He didn't want to be alone with his thoughts, they would eat him alive.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Jesse nodded, moving forward to lie down on the mattress, taking up nearly all of it with his large form. He opened his arms in case Finn wanted to get closer, hoping the boy would. The restraint he was showing by not ravishing Finn like he so badly wanted to was clear on his face, he looked extremely concentrated.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:55 pm

"What a fucking weirdo."  Finn's eyebrows furrowed at the look Jesse was giving him, hesitantly scooting himself forward even though he knew he would regret it. Being close to this man simply did things to him.  He tucked his head under Jesse's chin, inhaling the mans scent.  It was nothing like Jeremy's smell, stronger and more masculine, almost like fire wood. And where Morgue would be bony and brittle, Jesse is solid and stout.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Jesse placed his arms around Finn's waist, gently holding him closer and letting out a sigh of relief at being able to hold the boy.
"Feeling alright?" He murmured quietly, still careful not to overstep his boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:21 pm

"I feel fucking weird.  Being with you is damn weird."  But it wasn't exactly bad.  "I just...The only mother fucker to ever touch me like this was Jeremy. Having you do it is...Its not fucking bad.  Just new, I guess."  Finn groaned at how he sounded, pressing his face into the crook of Jesse's neck.  "You're really damn different."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:28 pm

"Maybe different is a good thing." Jesse smiled lightly at his mate, stroking his back softly. He was indeed much different than Jeremy. Whereas Morgue had always been cold, Jesse was like Finn's own personal heater. Morgue was scrawny and bones often jabbed at Finn when they cuddled. Jesse was all muscle, strong arms firm and yet soft around Finn's form. "You're different from my last boyfriend too." He didn't like using the word boyfriend to describe Apollo, they had been more than that, but he didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm

"Well what the fuck was he like?" Finn wanted to hear something he could relate to, or at least something to get the thought of Jeremy off his mind. "You're really damn strong, your chest is solid. When I would lay with Morgue, his collar bones jabbed me in the cheeks. Shoulders too. Jeremy's really fucking boney."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:18 pm

"He's best friends with Sterling, if that tells you anything." Jesse chuckled. "They act a lot alike. You're both small, but that's about the only thing you've got in common... He was pretty feminine sometimes, always sweet on me..." He smiled gently at the thought, finding that he would miss being called daddy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:26 pm

"How in the fuck are you making such drastic changes? Im nothing like those skanky fuckers like Sterling." Finn scowled at the thought, spitting the boys name as though it offended him. Sterling always brought a bad taste to his mouth. "Im not sweet on shit, if you haven't noticed. " The boy had to wonder what happened with them, being Jesse still seemed a little sweet on his last boyfriend himself. "Why'd you two break shit off? Did he cheat on you or something? You said his ass is like Sterling. That bitch is a fucking whore."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:31 pm

"No, he didn't cheat or anything, he wasn't like that... I just broke things off with him today... because I heard you." Jesse explained. "I thought he was my mate but then I realized it wasn't him, it was you, I had to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Finn pulled back, staring at Jesse as though he belonged in an asylum. "Holy shit, you're devoted to this mate shit." Finn couldn't fathom simply waking up one day, hearing someones heart beat, and then allowing that to totally change his life. All in one day. "Are you even fucking happy? Did you want this shit? Or were you just fucking like...bored with your life and looking for something new or some shit? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:50 pm

"I am happy, Finn. I'm more than happy. I'm... complete. You can't understand." He shook his head. "I can't feel at ease until I'm touching you, holding you. It wasn't fun to leave my last lover, but I had to get to you. I loved him and I do miss him, but I couldn't stay with him, not with you out there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: