Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:05 am

Cameron said nothing for a moment, speechless at his mother's words. He had never thought his father capable of something like that.
"Mom... I'm sorry." He would kill Ian. "Can I.. Can I know where you are if I promise not to tell dad or Mathias?" He questioned. "I just miss you."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:18 am

Finn hesitated at the question, glancing back at Jesse before groaning into the phone. "Don't you fucking tell anyone where im at. Just damn know im fucking with the guy who came to the house. And I...I miss you too Cam.  I'll come pick you up later if you want..."  He didn't want to make the boy feel obligated to stay with him, but he did miss his son. "But you also have to fucking check on your father and make sure that bastard is alright for me."  Regardless of what Finn said, he would always love Morgue, with all of his crooked heart.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:28 am

"You're with that guy?" Cameron frowned lightly. "Is he... safe?" He did not trust new people easily, especially not large threatening looking men covered in tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:36 am

Finn paused once more at the question, surprised to find he wasn't even certain of how to answer that.  Jesse seemed safe, sometimes at least. "Im fucking tough Cam. Doesn't matter if he's safe or not. And I can take care of you." Although now he was considering leaving Cameron with Jeremy until he got to know Jesse better, worried for the safety of his child.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:44 am

"I still want you to come and pick me up then." Cameron sighed. He knew he wasn't capable of sufficiently protecting his mother if this man wasn't safe, but he hoped he could at least be there to try.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 am

"Later Cam.  Be fucking patient.  Im still checking this fucker out."  Finn glanced back at the man with a smirk, though really he was still wondering just how safe he and his child would be with him. "As soon as im damn convinced he's okay, I'll take my ass to come get you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:50 am

Cameron groans softly but nodded.
"Okay," he sighed, "but you should really call Mathias or something, he looked like he was about to damn cry or something all day. He and dad are both really worried, but I get it if you don't want to call dad."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:02 am

Finn smirked at the thought of his brother, knowing he probably should call the man so that he didn't worry himself into a stroke. "I'll fucking call Mathias, but fuck your father."  Regardless of what he said though, he had wanted to speak to Jeremy ever since leaving him.  He miss the man...And he always came so close...
But he couldn't call Morgue.
"You stay safe and shit while im gone though okay? Make fuck head take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:04 am

"Yeah, alright." Cameron merely sighed softly, knowing he would simply take care of himself. His father needed Kendrick right now. "I love you, be safe, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:13 am

"I will. I fucking love you too, Cameron. I'll damn call you back later, okay? I fucking promise."  Finn hated to let the boy go, but evidently he had things to do and it hurt talking to the boy, only made him miss Jeremy more.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:15 am

Jesse moved to hug the boy around the waist as he hung up.
"You alright?" He murmured. He could smell the sadness and he didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:21 am

"Im fucking fine, assclown."  Finn returned gruffly, arms dropping down to rest on top of Jesse's. He couldn't push the man away, yet he still couldn't find it in himself to bring him closer, either. "Just...What the fuck did you have fucking planned today? Some bullshit with your pack?"  The boy cringed at the thought. The last thing he wanted to do was look at strange people, or have them look at him for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:31 am

"Yeah, they're coming over today. We get together a lot." Jesse nodded. "You don't have to stay for long, I just wanted you to meet everyone." He smiled reassuringly, stroking the boy's hair. "Zach will be there, so you can just see him if you really don't like anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:40 am

"Zach sounds fucking good."  The boy really was his only friend. "But you fucking remember that i'll fuck Sterling up if he starts with me over Mathias again, damnit." Finn was fiercely protective over the things he loved, they were so few and precious....Finn didn't even like to have them talked of badly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am

"Of course." Jesse nodded. "But remember, I'm punishing him today so he shouldn't start anything with you." He smiled lightly as he allowed himself to nuzzle the crook of Finn's neck, pleased to be close to him. "Come on." He led the boy downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:55 am

Finn followed Jesse down stairs where Danny and Roman sat on the couch.  Roman was over early for training, and Danny happened to be one of his trainee's. "Hey Jesse!"  Danny chirped as he smelled his alpha, knowing the mans steps. "Oh wow, thats new. Who's with you?"  The blind boy sniffled the air curiously.  
Finn scoffed at the boy, upper lip curling simply because Danny was a stranger. "It Rosie O'-fucking-Donald."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:05 am

"His name is Finn." Jesse smiled, grin on his face. He smelled of pride, proud to be showing off his new mate. "It's complicated and I'll explain more to you later but he's my actual mate." He nodded. "Finn, this is Danny."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:13 am

Danny didn't care to question it, as long as his alpha smelled as proud and happy as he did, the boy was pleased. "Well its really nice to meet you Finn!'  Danny stood to approach the boy, offering his hand in Finn's general direction.
Finn scowled at the boys hand, cutting his eyes to glare at Jesse as though Danny were offending him. "Yeah, fucking nice." The boy reluctantly shook Danny's hand, for the simple fact that he owed Jesse for giving him a place to stay and the man had asked specifically for him to be easy on the blind kid.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 am

"He doesn't like people and he swears a lot. This is him being nice." Jesse informed his beta, patting him on the shoulder gently. He had assumed Jesse would prefer Finn over Apollo, being that Danny and Apollo had always hated each other.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:42 am

"Oh."  Danny nodded uncertainly, not sure on how Jesse had made such a drastic change.  While Danny hadn't gotten along with Apollo, that was mainly because of Apollo's dislike of him.  Danny had thought the boy had been nice enough to Jesse.  Finn seemed spiteful in general though, to everyone.
But Jesse did smell happy, and his alpha's happiness was the only thing that mattered. 
"Well its good to meet him." The boy smiled softly. "If you're happy, im happy."
Roman grunted from his place on the couch, crossing his arms behind his head.  "When is the pack meeting going to start?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:47 am

"Soon as everyone gets here." Jesse nodded to Roman, watching as Zach entered the room and plopped on his lover's lap. "They should be here any minute now." Sure enough, Justin, Jason, and Sterling were on their way.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:03 am

Danny dismissed himself to go outside and wait on Bane while Chandler and Jordan made their way from up stairs. Roman wrapped his arms around Zach, making sure not to hold him too tightly. He watched as his pack filled in, glancing over to Finn as the boy plopped down beside them. 
"Sup fucker?"  The boy greeted roughly, eyes anxiously shifting about the room as it filled with the pack.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 am

"I'm surprised you're here." Zach admitted, smiling lightly at his friend. "Don't think you'll like anyone. Maybe Bane." He nodded as the hunter entered the room with Danny by his side. "And please avoid Sterling before you get into a damn fight."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:17 am

"That fucking bitch can kill the fattest part of my ass."  Finn snapped at the mention of Sterling, eyes shifting to Bane as the boy entered. He wasn't one to make conversation, or give people a chance for that matter. "And fuck knows I don't want to be here....I should probably mother fucking be home with Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 am

"Can't you just let yourself to be happy? I haven't seen Jesse that happy since... well, shit, I've never seen him that happy." Zach realized this as he glanced over to the man who was still grinning, occasionally glancing over to Finn. "You don't seem quite as hateful as usual either."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: