Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:30 am

"He isn't that fucking bad. And fuck you, im just as fucking angry as i've ever been, if not worse."  The boy rolled his eyes, denying even to himself that it pleased him to be the reason for Jesse's smile. "Im just damn happy to have your ass here to fucking talk too."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:34 am

"I'm happy to have you here too." Zach smirked, glancing around at the rest of the pack. "Honestly, I think you and Jesse would be pretty adorable together." He nodded. He definitely thought the man was better suited with Finn than Morgue had been.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:41 am

"Yeah well, he fucking seems to think so too."  Finn was still conflicted.  Sure Jesse was the man of his dreams, and even now he felt strangely connected to the man, but Jeremy never left the forefront of his mind. "You guys as just fucking stupid though. I don't fucking belong with any damn one and im never fucking adorable.  I leave that sick shit up to you and piss head."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:47 am

"You see how I am with Roman, Finn. Don't you want that? You deserve some happiness, someone who can take all of you and still have a smile on his face. I know it's going to be hard getting over Jeremy, but I think it would be great for you." Zach smiled softly at his friend, stroking his shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:51 am

"Eh, fuck that sappy bullshit you and Roman have going on." Finn couldn't deny that it had been nice though, being with Jesse.  The man handled him well, even when he was being unusually harsh.  Finn didn't have to feel bad as he did with Jeremy, because Jesse wasn't as fragile. "But I mean...I guess I could fucking give the bitch more of a chance..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:55 am

"Yes you could. And you should." Zach grinned, pleased the boy was considering it. "And like I said before, we could damn double date! They're best friends and we're best friends, that's great." He nodded firmly, leaning his head on Finn's shoulder. "And you could set Cam up with a hot werewolf if tattoo boy ever falls through." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:00 am

The last part caught Finn's attention, had the boy paying more attention tot he people in the room.  "Thats actually a fucking good idea.  Cameron needs a fucking decent lover or some shit.  Kendrick is is fucking trash."  The boy scowled at the very thought of the man. "Is there anyone here thats fucking single?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:38 am

"Hmm..." Zach glanced around at everyone, thinking. "Well there's Justin. He's technically single but he's got a fuck buddy type of relationship with someone. He's a player though, don't think you'd want him with Cam. And he's also Sterling's mate's brother. Then here comes Ajax." He nodded to the boy entering the home now. "He's not a wolf but he's actually pretty cool. He's the one screwing Justin but I like him." He shrugged. "That's about it right now, I think. But they're always finding new pack members and shit."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:41 am

Finn nodded almost as if disappointed.  He had yet to see or hear of anyone he wanted anywhere near his child.  "Maybe I'll fucking get lucky later then."  He didn't even realize that he implied he'd be sticking around. "Because fuck all the bitches you just names off. Holy hell."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:44 am

"Yeah, didn't think you'd like them." Zach chuckled. "But you don't really like anyone. And you're even more picky when it comes to Cameron. I don't think anyone will be good enough for him in your eyes." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:49 am

"They fucking wont.  And when you fucking have a brat of your own you will understand that shit.  No one is ever fucking good enough, but fucking Cameron needs better than what he has.  I'll fucking be happy when I feel like there is a mother fucker out there who loves Cam how I damn think Cam deserves to be loved." The boy crossed his arms over his chest almost sullenly.  The thought of Cameron with Kendrick was bad enough, but now that bitch was neglecting his baby for Morgue and it was fucking not okay.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:51 am

"You're such a sweet mom." Zach cooed gently, kissing his friend's cheek as his eyes landed on Jesse who was staring almost hatefully at Sterling. "What's up with that?" He nudged Finn after a moment, gesturing towards the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 am

"That dumb fuck is probably still mad because Sterling and I fucking got into it yesterday."  The boy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms in irritation.  "He fucking scratched me up a little bit and Jesse's been bitching about it.  I fucking told him he should worry about his own damn self.  Sterling talked to him like a dog, but that bitch is always damn like that. I should have fucking knocked his crooked ass teeth out."  The boy was only being spiteful, even he knew Sterling was gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:10 am

"You started shit with him already?" Zach groaned lightly. "Jesse's going to kick his ass and then Jason's going to get pissed and everyone's going to damn kill each other." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:25 am

"Why in the fuck is it always my damn fault?"  Finn snapped at his friend, glaring over at Jesse. "Holy shit."  The boy muttered as he considered telling Jesse to call the entire thing off.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:17 pm

"Because you tend to pick fights." Zach shrugged simply. "But are you alright?" He questioned, just noticing the claw marks on his friend.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:04 pm

"Im mother fucking fine! Im going to kick Jesse's ass if he makes a fucking big deal about this shit and embarrasses me." The boy pushed himself up, glancing around for Sterling.  "He is going to have that bitch thinking im weak."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:29 pm

"Finn, he's definitely going to make a big deal out of it. They take the mate shit seriously. If someone even touches me, Roman freaks out. Sterling is going to leave scars, Jesse's going to damn kick his ass."

Sterling had been in Jason's lap, as usual, when Jesse approached him.
"What?" Sterling sighed as he saw the look on the man's face. It was unsettling, honestly.
"I think you know what. We've got to talk about yesterday."
"I'm sorry I hurt your bitch." Sterling gave a light roll of his eyes. "But he damn hurt me too! I just heal faster!"
"Exactly, he doesn't heal." Jesse snapped. "And that's not the point anyway." Of course, it was the point, but Finn had said Jesse should only punish Sterling for disrespecting him. "You disrespected me yesterday."
Sterling was feeling much like a scolded child at this point and he stood up, wanting to be as close to Jesse's level as he could.
"Well I respect people who deserve respect." He spoke simply. "Not people who ditch their lovers for some bitch."
"You damn well know I couldn't ignore Finn's heartbeat." Jesse growled softly. "And my personal life is none of your business. You respect me because I'm your Alpha." Jesse responded, tone firm.
"Fuck that." Sterling snapped. He barely had the chance to react before Jesse's hand had struck him hard across the face. He tasted blood but he barely even registered the pain. He was too consumed by the embarrassment, the rage coursing through him. By now, everyone was watching them, had watched him being scolded like a toddler.
"I'm a member of your pack, not your fucking child!" Sterling spat out, claws slipping out in his anger.
"I'm not going to take your attitude, Sterling." Jesse shoved the boy lightly. "You can either take the punishment I plan on giving you or get out." He pointed towards the door.
Sterling was ready to tell the man to go fuck himself, he didn't need this damn pack, but then he stopped. His kiss ass of a lover was probably already panicking over the conflict he had caused. He couldn't get them kicked out of the pack as well.
So, even though it killed his pride, he let out a sigh and spoke.
"Just give me the fucking punishment already."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Instead of panicking like he normally would have over the dispute, seeing Jesse strike his mate had Jason on his feet in seconds. No pack was worth seeing his lover hurt, Jason decided as he shifted and came between Jesse and Sterling. The man snarled threateningly, going as far as to shove Jesse. "Fucking alpha or not! You mother fucking touch him again and you'll have me to fight." It was natural instinct, just as Jesse had wanted to protect Finn, Jason was dead set on keeping Sterling out of harms way. "We'll fucking walk. No problem."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Jesse shifted now in response to Jason's aggression, not liking being outnumbered now. They were supposed to be loyal to him.
"Well, fuck it." Justin spoke as he stood up, grinning. "Guess I'm out too. You never liked me much anyways."
Sterling wore a grin as he clung to his mate's side, surprised but pleased that the man was fighting for him.
Jesse knew he could not afford to lose all three of them, but he also did not want to step down now, he'd look pathetic.
"My problem isn't with you, Jason, it's with him failing to show me respect." He paused to reevaluate the situation. "I was wrong for hurting him, but if he stays he needs to damn behave."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Jason took a deep breath, trying to control his wolf.  Seeing Sterling hurt had triggered something inside of him and, oh fuck, he wanted to go for Jesse's throat. "You were fucking wrong for hurting him, damnit! Thats not how you handle shit as an alpha! Weren't you just bitching at him for the same thing?" The man glanced back at his brother and mate, knowing they stood a better chance at surviving here.  It would be foolish to walk out, and Jesse was trying to give him a way to stay. "He will behave. If we stay he will behave and I'll make sure he keeps away from Finn." 
Roman had risen at the first signs of violence, but to see three pack members against his alpha unsettled him enough to join in on the conflict. The man stood beside Jesse, his eyes glinting a neon as he stepped forward. "Actually,"  The man's upper lip curled in a snarl, something rare for Roman, usually reserved for the protection of his mate. "Jesse is the alpha and he is right for demanding your respect, and protecting his mate. What is wrong with the three of you? Have I taught you nothing?"  Roman pointed at Sterling. "You fucking knew better. You are not stupid and your control is the best of the pack! You have jeopardized yourself and your mate over petty shit! My father was an alpha."  The man took a deep breath, unable to stop himself from growling. "He wasn't as lenient as Jesse. Anyone disrespect him? Dead. And especially if anyone were to lay a finger on my mother? Dead. He would have killed you where you stood and you should be grateful Jesse has spared you because at this point you do not deserve it!" Roman had to take a moment to compose himself. "Im disappointed in all of you. Jesse is disappointed in all of you."  Roman gazed at the three of them sharply. "And if Jesse agree's, I think its fit that you three make it up to us. Show us you deserve to be in this pack. Or, and im calling your bluff here, you could leave. You know, just the three of you, out there among hunters and rival packs alike.  You already smell of Jesse. You will be a target,  Do you want that?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Sterling found himself growling softly, not enjoying the way Roman was talking to the three of them, as if they were misbehaving children. He had a few words he'd like to say, but he knew they wouldn't help the situation. And he did know they needed this damn pack.
"I think Roman's absolutely right." Jesse had regained his confidence at having Roman help him gain control of the situation. Roman always seemed to be there to back him up and he truly appreciated it. Roman always knew what to say and how to handle things.
"And how exactly do we make it up to you?" Sterling spoke through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Roman grunted in thought, "Training begins, for me and you three, at four am. We can knock off at four pm. Thats eight hours of extra training. For three weeks."  The man crossed his arms, locking eyes with Jason. "We will focus on obedience, because it's obvious the three of you need to learn who your boss is. Jesse protects you, he takes care of you.  The least you can do is learn to show him some respect.  How does that sound? Fair?" 
Jason let out a defeated sigh, glancing between his brother and mate. "Okay."  He refrained from any other choice words he had for the two, knowing it would only escalate the conflict.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:37 pm

Eight hours of extra training? Sterling would die, he needed his damn beauty rest. But he did nothing other than nod, golden eyes glowing.
"Man, fuck this. I didn't even do anything." Justin whined softly as he took his seat again. But he never minded training, really.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:54 pm

"Alright." Roman glared at Justin, shaking his head at the boy. "Im adding another two hours for every disrespectful comment I hear, starting with what Justin just said. You need to learn how to bite your tongue. "
Jason almost cursed, but instead he simply nodded and clamped a hand over his brothers mouth. "And you all need to apologize to Jesse. Now." Roman added as he stood beside the man.
Jason grit his teeth in agitation, not wanting to apologize to the man who had harmed his mate. He never relented though, knowing they needed the man and his pack. "Im sorry, Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: