Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovesick

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 pm

"But it's fake, right? You said it's fake?" Jordan questioned, his voice almost sounding frantic. The thought of being able to go back to Chandler made his heart soar.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm

"Well, I say its fake. I would know much more if I could actually examine this wolf."  Law glanced between Jordan and Roman. "My hypothesis, is that they have had feelings for Chandler so long that it has manifested into a sort of....puppy love, if you will, oui."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 pm

A soft growl came out of Jordan's mouth before he could stop it because he knew exactly who the hell it was. That kid was going to die.
"Roman, have you seen your kids yet this morning?" He questioned, using all his restraint to stop from going to find Jace and strangling him this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:19 pm

"Stein, yes."  Roman arched an eyebrow at the boy. "I checked on Jace, but he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him since Chandler was over having a fit."  He knew how much his son cared for the mind reader.  He didn't want Jace affected by the situation at all. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Jordan didn't answer, only stood up, moving to embrace Law.
"Thanks Law, but I've got to go now. Roman, we're going back to your place." He didn't bother to wait for the man before exiting the home and making his way back to Zach and Roman's.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

"Hey! Zach told me to keep you away from our place." Roman ran after the coyote, unsure of what the boy was going to do. 
Chandler was seated on the living room couch, his head in Jace's lap when they arrived. Roman groaned at the sight, growling softly at Chandler. "I know you're having a bad day, but get off of my kid."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Jace smiled at his father as the man entered, taking a moment to notice Jordan.
"He's my mate, daddy."
"I knew it!" Jordan growled, lunging for the boy. "It's your fault!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:04 pm

"Hey!' Roman caught the coyote around the waist, snatching him up and away from his son.  "Jordan! Don't you touch him!" But this of course had Chandler up and on his feet, snarling at Roman. "Roman, put him down. Don't fucking man handle him like that, you have no right!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:13 pm

"Chandler, he's sick! He's not really your mate! He fucked it all up!" Jordan was growling from Roman's arms, his claws out as he struggled for the teenage wolf.
Jace's fangs had slipped out as well as he stood up.
"I'm not fucking sick!" What the hell were they all talking about?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Roman snarled at Jordan, clamping a handover the boys mouth. "Hey! Can we all be calm here please?" The large wolf looked to Chandler, handing Jordan to him before moving to take his child into his arms. "Jace, just don't panic, we are going to go see Law, and we'll talk."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Jordan took Chandler into his arms, caressing the man's cheek gently.
"Chandler it's all a damn mistake, I'm so stupid, I knew it didn't feel right." He murmured softly, holding the man so tight his arms ached.

"Daddy, what are you talking about? I'm fine!" Jace groaned. "And I don't want to see Law, he's creepy."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:39 pm

"What are you talking about tenderfoot?" The mans voice cracked when he spoke, his breath leaving him at the look on the coyote's face. The mind reader did a quick scan of Jordan's thoughts, still unsure as to what was happening.

"I know he is creepy. " Roman stroked the boys hair, pressing kisses to his forehead. "But he thinks he knows whats happening. He thinks you are sick. Puppy love. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:49 pm

"Jace, he's convinced himself you're supposed to be his mate and it really happened. I was supposed to mate with you this morning but he messed it up and I mated with my second best match instead, Trever. But Law might be able to fix things and I'm still meant to be with you, Chandler." His eyes were wet, though with tears of happiness this time.

"Well he's wrong, I-I'm not sick." Jace shook his head. He couldn't be sick... this was supposed to happen... He had to be with Chandler. "I'm fine, I feel fine." He repeated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:55 pm

"You're not leaving me after all?"  The mans words were hesitant, obviously afraid of having the hope stolen away from him again. "You're still my tenderfoot? Im not losing you to another man?"  Chandler took the boys hands, pressing them into his face. "We're okay?" 

"Well, we are still going to take you to get checked out." Roman returned, his tone leaving no room for argument. "You don't need to be mate with him anyways. You deserve so much better than Chandler Riggs."  Roman spat the name as though it left a sour taste in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

"I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up in case Law is wrong but that's what he says." Jordan nodded, holding the man's hands tightly. "I thought something had to be wrong... I didn't feel anything when I saw Trever, nothing compared to how I feel with you."

"There isn't better than him." Jace spoke simply, though he obeyed his father and allowed the man to lead him to Law's workroom. He always did.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:47 pm

"Y-You didn't feel anything?"  That had to be the most fulfilling news he'd ever heard.  One of the hardest parts of this had been Jordan leaving him to go love Trever Murdock. "Oh God, tenderfoot."  Chandler had to press his hand into his face to hide the tears. "Im so happy." He lead the coyote over to Jesses's place after Roman and Jace.  By the time they got there, Law already had Jace on his examining table, Roman holding the boys hand while Law worked around them.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Jace had a rather stubborn look on his face, arms folded tightly across his chest. He continued to deny being sick but really, he was only hoping he wasn't. It had been the best feeling, thinking Chandler was his mate, thinking he could finally have the man once he helped him over Jordan.
And Jordan's glaring at him was not helping matters either.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Chandler couldn't find it in himself to be angry at the boy.  He understood what it was like to love someone who was already taken. He actually found himself standing at Jace's side, holding the boys hand while ignoring Roman as the man scowled at him.
Law finally whistled softly, taking a set back to look at Jace. With a crooked smile, the man sang, "And they call it, puppy love, oh I guess they'll never know how a young heart really feels, and why I love her so!"  The doctor snickered as he finished, having to step out of the way of Roman's on coming fist. "Don't be a dick about it!"  The large wolf snapped, fiercely protective of his pup.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm

"Sorry." It was all Jace could do. It was a soft murmur in Chandler's direction although he had averted his gaze. He didn't think he'd ever be able to look at him the same because he felt like such a complete idiot. "Fuck this anyways." He sighed as he stood. It had simply gotten so old lately, everyone being coupled up everywhere he went.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:15 pm

"Jace."  Chandler caught the boy's hand, pulling him back into a tight embrace. "Im not angry at you, jeez kid, if anyone knows how you feel, its me."  The mind reader dropped a kiss to the crown of the pup's head. "But im really flattered to be your pick of the litter."  The man wore a soft smile, cupping Jace's cheek in his hand. "And I do love you, minime, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 pm

"I'm such an idiot." Jace could only groan, making himself look up at the man and smile feebly. "I'm happy for you, though, even if I'm not acting like it. I'm glad you're not hurting anymore." He placed a hand over the man's heart, tapping gently to the rhythm of the heartbeat still in his ears that he wished would quit it now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:27 pm

"Jace."  Chandler sighed softly, his thumb gently caressing the boys cheek. "Damn kid. Someone's going to be so lucky one day."  The mind reader shook his head. "Believe me, if I didn't have my tender foot, i'd take you home in a heart beat.  But before you were even born I was conditioned to him."  Chandler pressed another kiss to the boys cheek. "So don't you ever think you're not good enough for me.  I think you're just better. Your mom was, too."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Jace couldn't help but smile lightly, taking in the man's words and nodding, vowing to try and stop chasing after him, though his heart still skipped a beat at the kindness of his words and the way he kissed his cheek.
"Could you maybe stop being so damn adorable while you're trying to tell me to get over you." Jace groaned softly, though smiling as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:56 pm

"Awh, of course I will. For now."  Chandler's eyes were soft on the boy. "But you know nothings going to change between us? I'll always be here for you. Im not mad.  And when you do meet this person, if they ever hurt you, i'll be the first to kick their ass. Even before your daddy." 
Roman, who had been listening in on them, could only scoff at that. He was going to be the one protecting his pup, no one else would do it right.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:31 am

Jace couldn't help but grin, nodding his head.
"Whatever you say, man." He smiled gently, noticing his father's scoff as well. "Alright, now go get your damn coyote." He reluctantly nudged Chandler towards Jordan who was growling at them from the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovesick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovesick
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: