Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovesick

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 am

Chandler could only offer Jordan a weak smile, tired after the days ordeal. "So, is it a sure thing you were going to mate with me, tenderfoot?"  The mind reader stepped closer, his hands finding their way to the boys hips, tugging him closer. "I want you for the rest of my life, each and every day.  I want to be the one making you smile, and helping you out when you forget what is and isn't okay in society."  He had always been interested by Jordan's wild side, enjoyed helping him tame it. "When I kiss you, I swear I taste the rest of my life on your lips."  The man sighed softly. "Please be mine?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:05 am

"I always wanted to be yours." Jordan murmured softly, leaning in until their foreheads were pressed together. "Even if you're not the most suitable one to be teaching me about what's acceptable in society." He smirked teasingly. "But as soon as Jace realizes you're not his mate, I should stop hearing Trever." He nodded reassuringly, grinning in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

Lovesick
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: