Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom Night.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:52 pm

"You gotta be shitting me, yo." Ace could only stare at his lover in awe, his fingers brushing Dylan's as he took the rose. "You talked to Danny all by yourself? So I could have a prom?" No one had ever put that much effort into doing something solely for his happiness. "Awh damn, Dylan. " It was all he could think to say, a hand flying to cover his eyes as they watered.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

"I wanted you to have one." Dylan smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't get all emotional." He chuckled. "I just wanted to see you smile at me." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:27 pm

"Oh, im'ma do more than smile at ya, yo." The wolf snagged Dylan's hand, taking a moment to trip over the scattered tennis balls before clearing the stretch to the hunter's bedroom. Ace fell into the mattress, pulling his mate down with him. "Quick question though first!" The young wolf declared, sitting himself up. "Can I invite an old friend of mine? He never went to prom either."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Dylan arched an eyebrow, instinctively getting a bit jealous.
"Just a friend, right? Not like an old boyfriend or anything?" He attempted to speak casually, not wanting Ace to think he was overly possessive but the wolf would be able to smell the jealousy on him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 am

An impish grin curled Ace's lips, the scent of jealousy on his mate drawing a pleased croon from the werewolf. "He tried.  He tries with everyone though. I've known him for fucking ever, yo." So maybe he was milking the jealousy a little, it always made for great possessive sex. "But no, I dropped his ass like a rock every time he tried that shit. It sounds awful, yo."  The young wolf was smiling fondly in thought of his friend. "He's a damn pig. But I miss him.  Can him come?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:33 am

"Yeah he can come." Dylan nodded slowly, moving to take Ace by the hips and bring him atop of his chest. "On the condition that if he tries anything with you, I get to kick his ass." He smirked softly to act as if he were kidding, but his baby blue eyes were deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 am

"You can try, but I gotta warn you yo, my bro does have skills."  Ace smirked in an attempt to hide his amusement. "But im sure he's nothing an experienced hunter like yourself can't handle." He spoke playfully, pressing a kiss to his mates chin. "You wont have to worry long, he will abandon me as soon as he sees everyone else. I might be a werewolf, but he's the damn dog, yo."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:47 am

"I already don't like him." Dylan murmured softly, though chuckling once he realized the boy was just trying to get him more jealous. "Quit playing with my emotions." He groaned, tackling the boy to the mattress and biting at his neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:48 am

" I can't help it yo, you're too easy. " Ace spoke teasingly, his fingertips gliding over Dylan's side in an attempt to tickle the man. "Plus its too tempting. Jealousy is sexy on you. "
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:53 am

"Everything is sexy on me." Dylan smirked lightly as he laid beside the boy, attempting to ignore the tickling sensation in his ribs. "So this friend you're talking about... why don't you invite him to one of your... pack meetings or whatever so he can get to know some people?" He regretted saying it immediately after when he realized if Ace was going to a pack meeting with this friend of his, Dylan would have to go as well. He didn't want the two of them alone together.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:04 am

The young wolf blinked, surprised by the suggestion " Mainly because he has a big ass mouth, yo. Piper is strong, but there are some very large werewolves that don't like their mates being fucked with, and my friend never knows when to quit. " Ace chuckled softly in thought of his friend. " But if it's good with you, then I will invite him yo. I'll just have to watch his ass."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:08 am

"And I'll have to watch your ass... I guess I'll have to come along." He nodded, obviously nervous at the thought. He didn't want to bring a gun and have the wolves think he was still threatening them but he also didn't want to go in there unarmed.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:13 am

"Hey! I'd never cheat on you wishbone. You're my mate, and I worked way too fucking hard to jeopardize what we have, yo." Ace's smile slid from his face, eyes catching a serious glint. "And you do not have to come. I know how you feel about the pack." Hell, Dylan had already nearly killed several of the pack members.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:16 am

"I know you won't cheat but I don't want him flirting with you." Dylan groaned softly. "So I do have to come. Really, it's okay, I can deal for a day. You don't think any of them would try to maul me, do you?" He gave a light grin, attempting to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

" I could take them if they did. I've already told all of em', yo. A fight with you is a fight with me. " Ace wore a smirk, leaning up to kiss Dylan's jaw. "And nobody wants a piece of me!"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:44 am

"Because you're such a bad ass." Dylan snickered sarcastically, shaking his head at his lover. But really, he trusted Ace. If the boy said no one was going to start a fight with him, he believed him.

A few days later and Dylan found himself entering Jesse's home with Bane and Danny since Ace had gone to show his friend the way to the pack meeting. He was quite tense and he didn't like that almost everyone in the home would be able to smell the nerves on him. He was supposed to be calm and collected in front of werewolves. They weren't supposed to have power over him anymore. But he didn't like being in the same home as the wolf that killed his parents without a weapon on him. He was clinging to Bane's side like a small child as his brother led him to a secluded corner of the room.
"You can chill over here until Ace gets here. No one will bother you, trust me." Bane reassured. "Danny and I can even stay with you if you want. Danny's a big bad wolf, he can be the protection."
Somehow the idea of the clumsy blind boy being his "protector" was not very comforting to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:02 am

Danny glanced over as he heard his name, staring even though he couldn't see. "Hey, oh wow! Don't mock me. I might not be as efficient as I used to, but I still hold rank in the pack." He had been only second to Roman in joining. " No one is going to bother him."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:06 am

"I know, but I still like to tease you because you're clumsier than me." Bane smirked softly as his hand found Danny's, their fingers intertwining. He then turned to his brother. "But really, no one's going to come over here, promise. Ace going to be here soon?"
"Yeah, he's supposed to be with that friend he wants to bring. The one that's supposed to be a damn flirt." He was not looking forward to testing his patience with the newcomer if he flirted with Ace.
"Well Ace was a pretty big flirt when he got here too." Bane snickered softly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:29 am

Soon the door opened, Ace was walking in with a larger male sauntering at his side, an arm wrapped loosely around his neck. They stopped suddenly, or really Piper stopped and yanked Ace to a halt with him.
"Mercy! Mercy!" There was so many gorgeous entities to take in, Piper didn't know where to start. "Jean claude van damme they fine!" The man's fingers twitched in his want to grab at Sterling's ass as the boy walked past him. "Ayy Spade, hurry up and write ya number down before I don't want it anymore. Im about to go get me some." The man was already starting off in Jordan's direction when Ace caught him, dragging him over to the corner where Dylan waited.
"Hey wishbone, this is Piper Pinkman." Ace greeted his mate with a kiss, gesturing to Piper who's eyes were flickering between his ass and Bane's. "Yeah baby enough about me, tell me about him." Piper pointed to Bane. "Because he looks like a piece of 'Good God' wrapped up in some 'Have Mercy,' with a side of 'ungh!'"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:39 am

Dylan found himself grinning as he watched Piper entering the home. Of course, he didn't like the boy already but he was pleased to see that he would get his ass kicked before long by someone. Ace had told him how possessive everyone was of their lovers.
Bane was merely staring at the newcomer, one eyebrow arched as if daring the boy to talk about him in such terms again. He had no clue what it was everyone seemed to see in him but he did not understand it at all. He'd thought he could only get a blind lover for a reason.
Dylan observed for a moment before extending his hand to Piper, though unsure if the boy would notice.
"I'm Dylan Jardine. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:52 am

"Uh-huh, your pleasure homie."  Piper  shook the  mans hand,  eyes never leaving  Bane. "Ooh baby, you know I like  em' feisty." Piper  snagged the boys hand, pressing  a  kiss  to the back of it.  "Damn, you're  so fine I could  plant you, and grow  a whole  field  of ya'll!" The man  never faltered at Bane's  stare. "What baby? Don't  like  how  I talk? Maybe  you  should  take  the  time to teach me better."
"Or," Danny  stood, his upper lip curled  in a snarl."I could  take  my time  kicking your ass if you keep  talking  to  him like  that. " The wolf had been seething ever since  Piper  first addressed  his mate.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 3:58 am

Bane took Danny's hand, shaking his head.
"Don't worry about him." He eyed the man over. "Over confident sweet talking guys aren't really my type." He spoke the last part with a nod in Piper's direction.
"Wow, it took him less time than I thought to piss off someone's boyfriend." Dylan chuckled to Ace as he slid his arm around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:10 am

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Give him time, yo." Ace shook his head, watching as Piper wondered off in search of more docile prey. The man found himself creeping up on Jordan, already planning what pick up line to use when another solid body blocked his path. Chandler had knew the man would be trouble, had been watching him long enough to decide that he wouldn't allow his tenderfoot to be degraded in such a way. "Don't even fucking think about it. " The mind reader snapped, pointing to Jordan. "He is mine. Don't try him."
Piper grunted in irritation, glancing Chandler up and down. "What about you homie? Should I try you?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 am

"No, you really shouldn't." Jordan wore a smile yet his eyes held warning. "How about you go find someone taken, kid?" He gave the boy a light wave so he knew it was time he should go.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:29 pm

Piper rolled his eyes, snapping his fingers in front of Jordan's face. "Ohh baby, you flick that wrist any harder and you'd break it, just like you just broke my heart homie." The man wore a mocking smirk, eyes trailing Jordan up and down.  He was opening his mouth to say more on the boys attitude when he caught sight of Jace from across the room. "Hold that thought playa's, i'll be back to teach you some manners later." The man dismissed himself, making his way across the room to Jace. "Hey baby!' He greeted the boy, swooping to press a kiss to the back of the werewolf's hand. "Listen, I noticed you noticing me, and I just wanted to put you on notice that, uh," Piper winked, his smile charming, "I was noticing you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prom Night.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next