Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy In Your Arms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:18 pm

"Well everyone else in the damn family knows. I'm the mother, I should be first." Zach whined softly. Although he knew Jace well enough to know that Piper couldn't have proposed. Or else the man would be here and Jace would have been so excited he couldn't stop talking, let alone wait until Chandler got here.
"Nah, still waiting for Piper to grow a pair." Jace gave a light smirk. "I'm going to tell everyone soon but you're like... important." He nodded to Chandler before finally giving the man the news. "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:18 pm

"Pregnant?" Chandler could only blink at the boy, immediately sifting through his thoughts to confirm it. "Well uh...Thats great?" He himself wasn't really sure how this could be a good thing but he was trying to be positive since Jace was obviously happy about it.
But Jace was only a kid himself, not married...
And Piper was nowhere to be seen.
"Where's daddy dearest?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:38 pm

"Piper's not here." Jace spoke before pushing off the question completely, not wanting to think about his lover. "I know I'm really young and I wasn't excited at first but I kind of am now." He smiled brightly at Chandler, determined to keep up a positive attitude about this. "Be happy for me, okay?"
Zach was in shock for a moment, merely staring at his son. He was too damn young to be a grandmother.
"Is Piper going to be here any time soon?" He was going to beat the hell out of him.
"I don't know if he is or not but it doesn't matter." Jace shook his head. Couldn't these people just stop bringing Piper up? He was trying his hardest to forget.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:40 pm

"Doesn't matter?" That was all it took for Chandler to know something was terribly wrong. He didn't have to read Jace's mind for that. The boy was always so openly doting on Piper, and now all of a sudden his absence didn't matter?
"What has he done to you, Jace? Don't make me pick you for it, you know I will. Just tell me what the hell is going on!" He had always been fiercely protective of the boy, and to think Piper was leaving him alone at a time like this made Chandler's chest ache.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 pm

"He didn't do anything." Jace shook his head, moving to sit in between Chandler and his mother, resting his head on the mind reader's shoulder. "He just... doesn't want the baby and he's kind of upset I won't get rid of it. And I-I don't know what he's gonna do but it's okay because I'm going to be a good momma to this baby anyways." He patted his flat stomach lightly as he spoke. "But don't get mad at him because it's not his fault... I forgot to take my pill one day, I slipped up. It's my bad so he shouldn't have to deal with it if he doesn't want to." He murmured this last part gently. He always defended Piper, never wanting anyone to view him as anything less than perfect. In his eyes, Piper could do no wrong, even if he was leaving his pregnant lover alone.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:37 am

Chandler wanted to be angry. He wanted to beat the living shit out of Piper and ask Jace why he would allow himself to get pregnant by a man who was proving more and more every day to be a complete scum bag.
Jace deserved so much better.
He deserved to be happy.
So Chandler plastered a wide smile onto his face, pulling the young werewolf into a warm embrace. "Well if you're happy, im fucking thrilled."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am

"Thank you." Jace hugged onto the man tightly, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "You can be godfather." He smiled softly. "You gotta be a part of the baby's life, okay?" He reached over to pull his mother into the hug as well. Zach hugged back even though he was still tempted to beat Piper's ass. He had honestly expected Roman to already be doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:57 am

"Jeez Jace, don't say that like you're obligating me."  Chandler chuckled at the boy, pressing a tender kiss to his temple. "I fucking want to be in the kids life! You couldnt keep me away if you tried." He was proud that Jace was appointing him as the kids God father.
"Dont worry, Zachariah." Roman leaned down to whisper in his mates ear, almost as though he had read the boys mind. "He's sporting two black eyes and a busted lip." It would have been more, but Jace was pregnant now. He knew better than to stress the boy out. It could hurt his grandbaby.
"It'll be more if I ever get the chance. Ill cut his fucking dick off and make him eat it."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:14 am

Zach smirked back at his lover, moving to hug the man around his neck, pressing a kiss to his jaw.
"That's why I love you." He murmured. The man always protected their babies.

"Good, I was just making sure." Jace grinned at Chandler. "I'm so excited. I wish I could find out if it's a boy or a girl already, I want to buy clothes." He was rambling, wanting to take his mind off of Piper and how the man wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 pm

"The fucker had it coming." Roman was tense, his mind still with his pup. He wanted to do something to make it better for Jace, but he was completely powerless and it killed him inside. "Our baby deserves so much better, Zachariah. I dont know what to do."

"Uh-oh. It's already beginning." Chandler teased softly, knowing that Jace was doing his best to keep his mind off of Piper. "You're already spoiling this kid. I can't wait to see you when it's finally here." Jace would be utterly adorable, and Chandler would be there for every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:34 pm

"I never had a problem with Piper like you do... but he should fucking be here right now." Hell, Zach was considering going to get the man himself. Piper never listened to Roman, but maybe Zach would have more luck.

"I'm going to spoil the hell out of this baby." Jace grinned brightly. He already knew he'd have to. He hoped Piper would come around eventually, but in case he didn't, Jace was basically a single mother. He had to make up for the love missing from the child's life. "It's going to have everything." He cooed softly as he patted his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 pm

It took Piper nearly a week to finally decide that living without his tiny werewolf lover was simply no way to live.  He had been so afraid that he hadn't quite worked in just how important Jace was to him when he was leaving, how his entire life seemed to revolve around the boy and his cute little ass. It was still hard for the man to imagine himself as a father, or to think of Jace growing big and round with his baby, but Piper was trying desperately to get used to the idea. He showed up at the home late one night after work, his hair reeking of marijuana and his clothes bathed in the sweet smell of coffee and frappuccino's.  He had Jace's favorite drink in one hand, while in the other he held a bouquet of nine roses, one for every day he'd gone without seeing the boys face. When he knocked on the door though, an apology ready to fall from his lips, he was met immediately by a stiff jab to his jaw.
This time it wasn't Roman though.
Stein was the one standing there, the boys brown's eyes mirroring those of his mother in anger. He had struck the man with his flesh and bone fist, but he curled his mechanical too as though to threaten the man. He wasn't looking to break Piper's jaw.  "Next time, if you ever abandon him like this again, i'll make sure you slurp you're food from a straw until the day you die."  Stein glowered down at Piper, hating how he could think that everything would be made better if he came with flowers and gifts and petty apologies. Jace was worth more than that.  He had needed Piper and the man had turned his back.
Unforgivable.
"You feel me right now?"
Piper couldn't even find it in himself to be offended by the boy.  He knew he deserved to be knocked around a bit, he had acted like a total loser. A dead beat.
"I feel you home boy."  Piper had managed to save Jace's drink, and the boys flowers were still relatively undamaged. "But I think you outta back that shit up and let Jace Daniel be the one to handle me." He wasn't sure what he was going to get.  Jace had never been angry at him before, and Piper found that the thought terrified him.  But he had to get this over with, if he wanted to get back into the boys life.
If he wanted anything to do with his family.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 pm

After the first two days without his lover, Jace had been unable to keep trying to think positive. The hormones already made him susceptible to emotions and this was a terrible time to lose his mate. He had merely laid in bed for the rest of the days, often finding himself rubbing his still flat stomach and cooing to the baby inside about how loved he already was.
When he heard Piper's voice at the door, he had nearly stumbled in his hurry to get out of bed and run downstairs. He knew he should be mad. But really, he didn't have it in him. He missed his lover terribly.
He ran past Stein on his way to the doorway, barreling into Piper and hugging the man around the waist.
"M'sorry." He spoke quietly, glancing up at the man and smiling at the drink and roses he held.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Piper had been preparing his own apology when Jace spoke, the boys words completely shocking him into silence for a moment. What did Jace have to be sorry about?
"Hey, shawty," Piper gently pulled the boy back, his eyes raking down the length of Jace's body as though he were scanning for another mans hand prints. "Why in the hell would you be sorry?" He knew he had no right to be jealous, he had been the one acting like a fool. But still, the thought of someone else touching his little werewolf lover had Piper's insides tightening. "You haven't done gone and found you a new man, have you?" He hated how bothered he sounded. "I mean, I know I was showin' my ass and im really sorry about that but i'll throw hands if another man thinks he can touch my shawty."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:21 pm

"Oh wow, no!" Jace shook his head several times as he looked up at his lover. "I could never find a new man." Really he was quite pleased that Piper was jealous at the thought of someone else touching him. He always loved when the man showed just how much he cared. "I-I meant I was sorry for making you keep the baby and pushing you away." He informed, still leaning into the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:40 pm

"Jace Daniel, don't be saying stupid shit." Piper pulled the boy back against his chest, slipping the flowers and drink into Jace's hands so he could hold the boy completely. "I was the one who pushed you away, shawty. And that was a fucking mistake." He had been miserable, coming home every day to a quite home, always missing the bright sounds of his lover. Usually Jace was doing yoga when he got off work, giving him the perfect opportunity to slip into the home and watch for a while, admiring the boys pert little ass. Jace pretended not to notice him but he always knew when he was being watched, arching his back just a little lower to show off for his mate. But Piper had told Jace to stay home, and instead he'd been going straight to bed after work, not even feeling well enough to roll himself a joint. It simply wasn't as fun without his shawty there to shotgun with.
"I was being a coward. And im still scared shitless, but no fear is worth losing you over, Jace Daniel." He still wasn't excited to be a father, but he was willing to accept it if that's what it took to stay by Jace's side. "I actually can't believe you're not mad at me....Even im pretty pissed with myself." He could tell that Jace hadn't been doing well without him, it was written all over the boys Jace. His ride or die had needed him, and he hadn't been there.
"I just...I wanted to tell you that I miss the fuck out of you and I want you...I want you and the kid to come home."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:25 pm

"I can never be mad at you. Especially not when I just spent the last week missing the hell out of you." Jace smiled softly, leaning up to kiss the man gently. "I'm just so happy you're back." He admitted quietly. Even he knew he sounded pathetic, not even waiting for Piper to apologize before taking him back but he couldn't help himself. He couldn't even pretend to be mad for a second. All he wanted to do was go back to normal. "I missed you and I missed home."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:32 pm

"Well lets go get your things then, Shawty. The beds waiting for us. I even made it this time." Usually he never bothered to make their bed. Jace always had it done for them when he got home from work. "Damn house is too quiet without you." And Jace had forgotten his yoga mate when he'd left. It had been haunting Piper all week, bright and blue and glaring.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:10 pm

"I can't believe you actually made the bed." Jace teased his lover lightly. "I thought you wouldn't damn survive a week without me cleaning up." He was laughing but truly he was surprised. He had been worried about the man on his own. "And I can't believe I left my mat over there. I haven't been able to do my yoga all week." Jace pouted lightly as he took Piper's hand, leading the man up to his bedroom to pack his things. "I'm not about to let this baby ruin nineteen years of hard work."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:22 pm

"All i've had to do lately is work and clean the house..." Truly when Jace was around he was always too busy enjoying the boys presence to be bothered with any of those things. But with the boy gone, Piper had been desperate. He'd even lost around seven pounds, eating nothing but microwavable dinners without Jace around to nag him about it. Usually he liked to wait and let Jace choose their dinner, taking the boy out to restaurants or even helping him cook when he decided he wanted something from home. On his own, nothing was important. But with Jace, Piper looked forward to everything. Every moment spent with the tiny werewolf's bright smile and warm brown eyes. "It's been a really shitty week. I think I barely made it without you boo." His hands caught Jace's hips as the boy spoke of his yoga mat, a soft frown lining his features. "Jace Daniel, why don't you give it a break right now? Aren't you supposed to lay up or something when you're pregnant?" He pulled the young werewolf back against his chest. "And besides, you're damn gorgeous how you are, shawty."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm

"Pregnancy yoga is a thing, babe." Jace smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Piper's neck and standing on his tip toes to kiss his forehead. "But I won't do it as much if it'll make you happy. But you gotta promise to still think I'm sexy when I've got baby weight after all this." He smirked at the other man, pressing kisses down his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:50 pm

"Jace Daniel, i'll always think you're sexy. You're the fucking epitome of sex appeal." As he spoke, his hands trailed down the boys back, his fingers curling around each of Jace's pert cheeks. "And besides, you're going to be my baby momma. It'll be my baby weight." Piper loved how tiny Jace was compared to him, adored how the boy had to pick himself up on tip toes just to secure a proper kiss anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Jace grinned brightly at his lover, pleased with the confidence boost the man gave him.
"I'm making your ass go for runs with me after all this to help me work it off." He winked. "But I'll lay off of the yoga for now." He began packing his things, pausing a moment later and looking back up at his lover with a frown. "Aw man, I can't smoke with you anymore." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:26 pm

"Huh? Why in the hell not?" Piper arched an eyebrow at the boy, a displeased frown finding its way onto his face. He hardly knew anything about pregnancy, never caring to know about it because he'd never planned to have children. "Thats a damn shame, shawty."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:37 pm

"Well I mean I assume I can't. Because it's a drug, you know? It could hurt the baby." Jace informed, patting his stomach lightly. "You can still smoke, don't worry. I'll just have to leave the room or something." He nodded. "There's a lot of shit I can't do." He groaned at the thought. "I'll have to get Law to tell me everything." He didn't want to screw this up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy In Your Arms
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: