Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy In Your Arms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:11 pm

"Wont let you? Its not his fucking discison yo!" Piper couldn't handle a baby, and if Jace was willing to let it go, Roman wasn't about to fuck things up for him. "I'll fucking tell him myself. It's not his damn life thats at stake here." Piper pushed himself up, his jaw set in determination as he headed for the door.
Roman was panting on the other side of it, having obiously ran to the mans house as soon as he'd felt Jace needed him. The man was getting ready to beat on the door again when Piper swung it open.
"Listen pops, Jace is fine and you need to stop sticking your nose in-" Piper wasn't able to finish. Roman landed a swift right hook to the mans jaw, sending him stumbling backwards into the home.
"Who in the hell do you think you are? Thats my pup, you little shit! When I say I want to see Jace, I damn mean it!"
Roman had snapped immediately with the way Piper approached him. Jace was his baby, and no one was going to keep him away.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 pm

"Daddy don't hit him." Jace grimaced as he came darting into the room, taking his lover into his arms. "I'm fine and you can go, okay daddy?" Truly, he wanted the man to stay, to realize he was pregnant and tell him there was no way he was aborting his grandbaby. "We were just talking, I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:30 am

"I can go?" Roman's eyebrows furrowed with hurt. "Listen Jace, if you dont want me here, I wont push you." The last thing he wanted was to piss the boy off. Jace didnt live with him anymore. If he messed up, he could lose his pup completely. "But don't you damn look at me and lie to my face. I am your father. You know that I can feel when your hurting, and I fucking feel it now Jace! I just want to make you okay. Fuck, you cant hide from me. You have tear tracks all down your face. And your eyes are shining like your mothers. Don't you think I know my pup? Better than anyone, even his arrogant ass!" Roman pointed to Piper, his teeth bared in anger as he wondered what the man could have done to hurt his son. "I want answers. Before I walk back out that door, im going to make sure your okay. Im your father. I love you. Its my duty."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:38 am

"Daddy, don't be mad." Jace sighed, moving over to take his father's hand and lead him back outside, making sure Piper was out of earshot before he spoke. "I'm pregnant, daddy. And I know I'm really young and a baby won't be good for me right now but I kind of really want it. But Piper doesn't and so I told him abortion was an option and he got so happy but I really don't want to do it..." He had started crying all over again as he spoke, finally giving in and hiding his face in his father's chest. "I really don't want to kill my baby, daddy. But I can't lose Piper."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:53 am

"Jace I-" Roman forget everything he had been going to say as his son began to break down in front of him, the boys tears causing pain to blossom in his chest. "Oh no! Baby don't cry! My god, Jace!" Roman wanted to kill Piper now. It was his fucking fault Jace was hurting after all. How dare that man knock his son up and then not want to deal with the consequences? How could he not fucking see that Jace was hurting because of him!
"You listen to me Jace. I-I am disappointed that you're so young. I wanted you to have more time to be a kid yourself. But baby, this is going to be okay." There was nothing he could do now that Jace was pregnant. Getting rid of it simply wasn't an option for Roman, especially if Jace agreed with him.
"I wont allow you to get an abortion just because of Piper. It would be different if you didnt want to go through with this yourself. But I cant let you do something you'll regret, and believe me, the moment you let that baby go, you're going to regret it. I'll fucking deal with Piper for you." He'd give the man an ultimatum.
Be a daddy or die.
The large werewolf pulled Jace tightly into his chest, his lips falling into the boys hair. "You, the baby, were all going to be fine."
Piper though...Roman couldnt promise Pipers safety.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:03 am

"I don't want you to deal with Piper though. I don't want him to stay with me because he has to." Jace groaned softly, his face still pressed into Roman's chest. "Maybe I could talk him into giving it up for adoption..." Of course, he didn't want to do that either but then at least his baby wouldn't be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:51 am

"Adoption?" Roman pressed Jace closer, his heart aching for the boy. He hated Piper. Hated that he was making Jace go through such a thing. "I would take it, Jace. If thats what you wanted. That way...You could still be in its life." He would hate to be left wondering how it turned out. Roman wanted to witness it first hand.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:55 am

"Yeah... maybe that could work." Jace nodded slowly, wiping at his eyes. "You and mom want more babies anyways." He was too young to raise it on his own. Someday he would be a mommy, but not yet. He hoped Piper would be ready someday too. "Thank you daddy."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:01 am

"Yeah, but this way it can still be your baby, Jace. We don't want to take it away from you. All I want is to give you more options, baby." Especially if Piper was so intent on taking them away and making things harder on his boy. "Everything will be fine. Daddy is going to make it all okay for you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:09 am

"You make everything alright." Jace murmured, tears still in his voice as he hugged his father tightly. "I don't know what I'd do without you, daddy." He was still scared to break the news to Piper, but he hoped the man might be okay with it as long as he wouldn't have to be the one raising it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:32 am

"Thats why im here Jace. You, your mother and your bother...I live just to see you all happy and healthy." Roman dropped tender kisses into the pups hair, his arms cradling Jace against his chest as though he were a new born himself. "I'll even go tell Piper what he decided if you want me too."
Roman was itching to talk to the man alone.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 am

"Maybe... just, promise you won't hurt him? If you won't hurt him I'll call Stein while you tell him." He nodded slowly. He could use his brother right now. He knew Stein would be reasonable, Stein was always the voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:53 am

"I wont hurt him." At least not physically.
At least not right now.
Roman left Jace with one last kiss to his cheek before ducking back inside the home, ready to lay down the law for Piper.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:07 am

Once Roman was gone, he pulled out his phone, hitting his third speed dial, which was his brother. He waited patiently for the boy to answer. He needed his twin right now.
"Stein?" He spoke once he heard someone pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:26 am

"Jace." The boy answered, a smile evident in his tone. But then there was a pause as Stein realized that his brother had sounded shaky...as though he'd been crying recently. "Hey, is something wrong with you? Are you okay?" He'd been in his mother's work room, tinkering with a little gift for Sinclair. "You don't sound so good, brother."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 am

"Yeah I don't really feel so good either." He sighed lightly. "Piper knocked me up and he doesn't want the baby. I'm gonna come over now, are you busy?" Jace desperately wanted to see his brother.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 5:59 pm

"Wha- No im not busy." Stein had dropped the wrench he'd been holding, and it could be heard clattering to the floor as the boy tried to process what his brother had just told. "Do you need me to come get you? I can be there in five minutes." The boy was already headed to the door, his arch reactor gleaming brightly in the wake of his anger. He had been foolish enough to think that Piper would be happy to have a kid with Jace.
And oh God, Jace.
Pregnant.
Alone.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:12 pm

"I'm walking, I'm already like halfway to the house but if you want you can come and meet me." Jace nodded to himself as he continued on his way. "Daddy's talking to Piper right now and I just really needed you." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:20 pm

"Why in the hell didnt dad think to bring me with him?" Stein hardly cursed, but the boy truly was angry. He should be there now, not on his way. Jace needed him. "Just- I'll see you in a second." And just as he said, it was only a minute later when Stein spotted Jace. The boy was nearly at their home already, but Stein pulled up beside him anyways. Instead of simply waiting for his brother to get in, Stein got out himself. He knew Jace. Knew the best thing he could do was pull the boy into an hug.
So thats what he did. Jace didnt even have a chance to speak before Stein had the boy against his chest, arms tight and supportive around his waist. He made sure to give the boy room though, not wanting his arch reactor to hurt him or the baby he was now carrying.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Jace didn't protest as Stein hugged him, only squeezed his twin tightly, burying his face in the boy's neck.
"Mom and daddy are going to take the baby..." He murmured as he hugged the boy. He knew it was a thousand times better than having to abort it, but he was still hurting. He didn't know how but he was already so attached to this baby inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:03 pm

"They are?" Stein's heart ached at the sound of Jace's voice, so full of hurt and uncertainty. "Was that your idea, Jace? Or has Piper talked you into that?" The boy had to swallow back his anger at the thought. It was obvious Jace didnt want this. Someone had to of put it in his head, and it certainly wasnt their father.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:07 pm

"No... Piper was happy to abort it but I told daddy I didn't want to do that so he said he could take it." Jace sighed heavily. "I kinda want it, Stein. I was scared at first cause I'm way too young to be a mom, but... then I started thinking about it and I think I'd kind of like a baby." He glanced down at his stomach even though his pregnancy was not yet visible, his stomach still as flat as ever. "But Piper was really scared... and he was so happy when I said I'd get rid of it."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:33 pm

"Fucking fuck Piper!" Stein's arch reactor nearly sparked, his teeth bared with rage. He had never been so infuriated in his entire life. Abort it? Piper had wanted it gone. Killed. Dead.
He'd wanted Jace to go through all that trauma, just because he was scared?
Stein could hardly breath.
"Jace! If you damn want this kid you need to have it! And it should be yours! Mom and dad can help you! I can help you! But dont make yourself unhappy for fucking Piper! I love you too much! Mom and Dad love you too much! We hate to see you suffering and look at you!" Stein gestured to the boys tear stained face. "You were looking at your belly just now too! You looked...Proud, almost? And you just said yourself you want it! You gotta keep it! Piper be damned. If he's any kind of man he'll fucking suck it up!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:39 pm

"You don't get it Stein." Jace groaned softly as he leaned into his brother. "Yeah, it is selfish of him to want me to abort the baby because he's scared. But I didn't even really tell him I wanted it so much. He's not a bad guy, really... And it would be selfish of me if I made him keep it and throw his life away. I don't want to force him to keep it I just... wish he wanted it." He sighed. "And even if I do keep it, it'll grow up knowing its daddy didn't want it and that's awful." There was no way to make it out of this with everyone being happy and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"Jace, can we take a moment to forget about everyone else? Just tell me what you want. What would make you happy?" Stein took a deep breath to calm himself, his arms still tight around his brother. "I know your worried about Piper, but Piper is not the one who could be traumatized for the rest of his life by this. You are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy In Your Arms   Heavy In Your Arms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy In Your Arms
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: